Les Paul wireless guitar for 360 - $9.99 @ Meijer

chrishuff1

CAG Veteran
Didn't see a thread about this but I stumbled across this find at Meijer in Grandville. They had about 20 guitars left. They were marked at $49.99 but the sticker on the game window said $9.99 took it and rang it up and sure enough!

Scored two PS3 Les Pauls at the Royal Oak Meijer. They had a ton for all systems there.

The Southfield Meijer had a lot for 360, Wii and PS2, but none for PS3.

The price was so ridiculous my g/f didn't believe me I bought it for $10 and had to physically show her the receipt. :)

[quote name='steebo777']Scored two PS3 Les Pauls at the Royal Oak Meijer. They had a ton for all systems there.

The Southfield Meijer had a lot for 360, Wii and PS2, but none for PS3.

The price was so ridiculous my g/f didn't believe me I bought it for $10 and had to physically show her the receipt. :)[/QUOTE]
You could have just shown her the ad on Meijer website. I know this is an odd request but by any chance when you visited the Southfield store did you see any copies of NHL 2K9 PS3?

[quote name='cdeener']I know this is an odd request but by any chance when you visited the Southfield store did you see any copies of NHL 2K9 PS3?[/quote]
Wasn't looking, sorry dude.

Grabbed a Wii and 360 at Knapp Corner in Grand Rapids. I think they had about 5-6 of the frontman and 2 360, 1 Wii and a PS3 left.

bread's done
Back