LESBIAN FIGHT on Tila Tequila's reality show

She does. It's on MTV and it's kind of like The Bachelor, except the contestants are both men and women since she's bisexual. This is the only clip I've seen of it.

Oh my god.

This is that show on MTV that appears to be on EVERY GODDAMN TIME I am channel surfing.

And EVERY TIME I see it, I openly cry. And burn things.

Edit: DoK, if you fess up to watching this shit, I am forever disappointed.

Edit while editting: "One clip." That had better be all.

[quote name='Xevious']I have no idea who T. T. is....Man...not having cable really keeps you out of the loop.[/QUOTE]
She's a Myspace whore. Move along, nothing to see here.

[quote name='JimmieMac']That blonde chicks clam almost pokes out when she first falls down.[/quote]

Almost. I don't even know what I just watched but I think I have a boner.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']PS: That's a girl.

Really.[/quote]

Well I'll be..

I was already thinking 'What the fuck kinda firefighter cries over two hoes knockin' the boots?'

Thx for clearing that up though. :D

That was a cheap shot.

Also, looks more effeminate in this picture, but I thought she was a man too.
Dani-profile.jpg

[quote name='Punk_Raven']I don't want to be "alternative guy " or " go against the grain guy" but that just looks so fake.[/quote]

Clearly you've never seen Date My Mom or the one where the parents choose dates for their kids.

[quote name='mykevermin']The only thing I wanna know about that brunette is how she got around MTV's "no giant fuckin' foreheads" policy.[/QUOTE]

In high school, there was this one girl who always had bangs. My buddy swore one time he saw her pull them back with her hand, and that her forehead was like a landing strip at the airport, so he started calling her the Forehead.

She was something of a slut, so the joke morphed into a "whenever she has sex, she loses another inch."

Oh, how young we all were.

Ok I've read the post and watched the clip...but I still don't know who T.T. is or why she has a show. Oh wait its MTV nm, they love wasting money on God aweful programing.

[quote name='EddieT']Ok I've read the post and watched the clip...but I still don't know who T.T. is or why she has a show. Oh wait its MTV nm, they love wasting money on God aweful programing.[/quote]

Her claim to fame was being the most friended person on myspace (i.e. she's an attention whore), and she turned that into a career.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Her claim to fame was being the most friended person on myspace (i.e. she's an attention whore), and she turned that into a career.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Remember when stars did things that were difficult. Like juggling?

[quote name='Purple Flames']Her claim to fame was being the most friended person on myspace (i.e. she's an attention whore), and she turned that into a career.[/quote]

I was wondering who the hell she was... that's crazy, the bitch got famous from the space.

That clip was great though, staged or not.

[quote name='Predator21281']That was a cheap shot.

Dani-profile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That still looks like a dude.

[quote name='Predator21281']That was a cheap shot.

Dani-profile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's a man?!?

bread's done
Back