let it drop.

subzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Closed up due to no interest.

Wanted ....ps vita games or 16 - 32gb memory card or gamestop credit...leather ipad smart cover,or ???

Games I already have and am not wanting to sell or trade my vita games.

hot shots

mod nation

wipeout

rayman

asphalt injection

super stardust

blob game

Interested in just about any other besides soccer or kiddie games....unit 13 ..ridge racer...mortal kombat,etc...

Prices are shipped to the 48 w/ tracking and insurance.

Here is a link to my picassa web-album with pics of most items below...

CLICK ME

Ladies - asian size rayban wayfarers in a real dark blue with candy flake I will call it...great condition,just the glasses.

Sprint / HTC evo shift 4G ....

Good condition,screen has faint scratches,no cracks or damage...it has a issue,when i went to activate it last year I found out it has a couple "dead" spots on the phone keypad...now if you activate this and they discover the issue you can have sprint fix it right there or just replace it for $35....comes with a ac charger and good battery.

FENIX TA-30 225 lumen Tactical light w/ 3 brightness settings and a strobe setting....

Comes in the retail box with extra o rings and button,has a few nicks on the butt on the light....SEE PIC LINK AT TOP...

Wenger swiss army knife...model : evo grip S 54 ...BLACK ON RED...Never used,comes in retail box,bought it for $149 a year or so ago,never used.

Viper pro 19oz. 2 piece pool cue in pristine shape,comes with hard sided leather Q-Vault case...

https://picasaweb.google.com/103287133518549152984/ViperCue?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Original xbox with 4 "duke" controllers ( the very first controllers before they came out with the smaller "s" style,very clean all around,never modded in anyway and has sat in my closet since 2002 in the box.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103287133518549152984/ORIGINALXBOXCONSOLE?authuser=0&feat=directlink

....Locals only in the twin cities metro loop...

Epiphone les paul custom in excellent condition,done in white with gold hardware,3 yrs old and comes with a very clean crate rfx30 retrofex amp and 3 month old $150 epiphone hardshell case,cords,picks,strap...

I have not been around for a while,prefer to deal with established members....a big shout out to the survivors of the wreck of the TGN titanic sinking.....

I welcome any locals deals in the twin cities area of minnesota.

Any questions or offers ,pm me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kitten is a big tom now and that is my daughters baby,thanks for the bump.

Napegator ...I do have the xbox and the 4 controllers.

bread's done
Back