Let me draw for you!

N1c0_ds

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just bought a Wacom tablet, and I love it! I'm kinda sorta bored, I got photoshop and some talent (you be the judge). Just throw me whatever you want me to draw and I'll pick it up if it's not too stupid (let's face it, I'll take it EVEN if it's too stupid). No Superbad stuff m'kay?

My brother has one of these and I keep telling him to draw me a crying penguin firing a shotgun, but he won't do it.

So that's my request. A crying penguin firing a shotgun.

sonic.png

I don't like sonic and friends. The games suck.

[quote name='joe2187']A T-Rex riding a Gorilla like a horse...saddle and everything.....IT WOULD BE EPIC![/quote]

I made a chainsaw-handed 30 meters tall dinosaur walking over tokyo. It throws laser beams with its eyes and has a gatling gun on his back. I left it at school.

Oh and it was skating.

[quote name='RawisJericho']How about a blue cub eating a cardinal?[/quote]

bear.png

Did I do something wrong? It's football/soccer/ringuette/curling-related right?

Two guys racing: One riding a hippo and one riding an ostrich!

That's my favorite analogy and i'd love a picture for it.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']My brother has one of these and I keep telling him to draw me a crying penguin firing a shotgun, but he won't do it.

So that's my request. A crying penguin firing a shotgun.[/quote]

ping.png

It's not crying, I'm sorry.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']My brother has one of these and I keep telling him to draw me a crying penguin firing a shotgun, but he won't do it.

So that's my request. A crying penguin firing a shotgun.[/quote]For the day when Wubb finally goes postal.

[quote name='xenoman80']in honor of metal gear. how bout gray fox vs. mega man x ?![/quote]
How about just solid snake killing big boss!

[quote name='woolsey11']Draw a midget, dressed as a mariachi, riding a panda through a field of dead ninja.[/quote]

mariachi.png

Naruto's on TV, it's the first time of my life I see it (the original version). It freakin' sucks.

[quote name='N1c0_ds']
mariachi.png

Naruto's on TV, it's the first time of my life I see it (the original version). It freakin' sucks.[/QUOTE]

Good job and thank you very much.

[quote name='mr ryles']How bout a picture of John Candy lifting a fridge above his head with one hand, and a donut in the other hand.[/QUOTE]

Wearing an apron that says "Serious $100K+ p/yr chef".

[quote name='mr ryles']How bout a picture of John Candy lifting a fridge above his head with one hand, and a donut in the other hand.[/quote]

Add a 300 pound Gene Simmons, in full makeup, trying to eat the donut.

[quote name='Moxio']Wearing an apron that says "Serious $100K+ p/yr chef".[/QUOTE]

and in a little thought bubble have him say "JimmieMac is my God and savior"

I think we need a pic of a squirrel trying to cook a frozen burrito with a magnifying glass, while a nearby moose points and laughs. Also, the moose should be wearing Wally World souvenir merchandise.

[quote name='mr ryles']How bout a picture of John Candy lifting a fridge above his head with one hand, and a donut in the other hand.[/QUOTE]

"John Candy," eh? ;)

bread's done
Back