Let's help each other out on winning a xbox one

Mannyrue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have a great idea to help people win on e2m, and that is we will make a line people will gift point's to a user ahead of them so they can win, the left over point,s are sent in to the next person in the line to use for the contest and so on and so on, and any new code's bought will also help that person out and we shall make one big line to help each other out on winning this damn contest :)...Everyone will be friend added on facebook and we shall try our best to give everyone the best method to win, like everything tho this is not a win/win you may still lose tho sadly.

I know I know it is hard to trust people but hey trust is earned so if willing to give this a try hit me up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
YOu know it's a great idea, but the problem is how does one get chosen to WIN persay? 

Example I'm at 34K so I need about what 15 K to comforatbley win an auction?
So then that's everyone giving to me.

But then say the next person in line is at 29K  Then they need all those points

Then the nex guy is at 45 K so he needs like 5 or so saftey.

There's no set limit on who donates what and what nyone els would HAVE to donate too.

The only way i can think is a site wide donation pool and put your name in a lottery for "Active user being donated to" w/ more tickets for donated points.

It's just too much hassl eimo

YOu know it's a great idea, but the problem is how does one get chosen to WIN persay?

Example I'm at 34K so I need about what 15 K to comforatbley win an auction?
So then that's everyone giving to me.

But then say the next person in line is at 29K Then they need all those points

Then the nex guy is at 45 K so he needs like 5 or so saftey.

There's no set limit on who donates what and what nyone els would HAVE to donate too.

The only way i can think is a site wide donation pool and put your name in a lottery for "Active user being donated to" w/ more tickets for donated points.

It's just too much hassl eimo
we have won over 10 xbox ones for user's thus far by our method and it is working fine the way we have it set it is strangers helping strangers and making a community win for it...Example:like I am next since we got the two ahead of me won I gave them 8950 to help one user another donated over 20k for another we help where we can and we give back, the guy doing it gets on average a day maybe around 10k-20k so he gives them off to the next person and a chance to win, So you have 34k you would gift me that and another might give me the balance to win and the remaning points are gifted to the next person and all future buy of codes are also sent to keep helping :)...

I understand tho it is very hard to trust anyone like this but we have so far built a great community to help each other :)

Also you must faceboo friend everyone as well who is par-taking in this...that way we may send codes off to each other.

I might be willing to give this a shot as I have only 3 bags of Doritos left to eat.

Sadly I am only around 2450 points now. If they help someone get an XbOne....

Tired now. Must go Ascend then sleep.

I have exactly 0 points since I don't eat junk food. Are you saying that this guy Brad Morris and the other people will just give me 50,000 points to win an XB1?

Not going to work when people are paying 75 cents to a dollar for every 100 points on this forum and many others. People would rather cash out.

Last edited:
Me and my friends have 11 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

https://www.facebook.com/bradamorris
Please add him on facebook to be a part of this thank you  :)

--------------------------

He will explain to you how this work's so please contact the above facebook page for more detail's and also good luck to everyone as well  :)

bread's done
Back