Lets make a deal!!!!

I have other GC games for trade, but not the one's you have requested. CML, and let me know if you see anything you are interested in.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']WTF? He just said that me and him had a deal.[/quote]

I think he was referring to you and him making a deal

I am sure he is legit...and he prob got two offers...and noticed the 2nd deal was the better deal...now we just have to see whats going on

I'll sell you my gamecube for $60 + shipping and throw in 8 Games, for $90 + shipping. I would want the money Via Paypal.

Am I really that off the wall because I offer free overnight shipping?!?! Its called sugar coating a deal. People like trading with me on Gametz because I offer good efficient deals. I throw in free games sometime to build a better rep. especially when I want something someone doesn't want to give up, it gives me a better chance to get what I want. Basically STP H8N!

[quote name='YG_Banga']Am I really that off the wall because I offer free overnight shipping?!?![/quote]

To be honest, that is a red flag. I'm assuming you are shipping from some kind of corporate account and not paying for it yourself, because even with the typical 40% discount large companies usually get, overnight shipping is way expensive.
Guesstimating a Gamecube package with games to CA from here, the non-discounted rate is $90 FedEx for a 10lb package overnighted. You could buy a gamecube for the shipping cost.

Either way, if you are shipping first to other CAGs - it doesn't open them up to risk so thats fine with me. If you are trying to convince others to ship same time, by hanging the free shipping in front of them, then we'll have a problem.

I really dont appriciate you making me seem like I am trying to rip people off and believe me you are. I think this site is awsome and I know it is your job to monitor everything on the form, but everything I do is honest and just because you are a mod doesnt give you the right to even assume I would scam someone. If I have misenturpited you then I apologize, but I feel I have been disrespected.

I do apologize but he came after you with a way better deal. Plus I dont see a rule stating I cant take multiple offers and choose the one I like best.

[quote name='YG_Banga']I do apologize but he came after you with a way better deal. Plus I dont see a rule stating I cant take multiple offers and choose the one I like best.[/quote]

It's still a dick move to work an offer with one person, and without warning make a deal with someone else. While it can't affect your iTrader rating, it will still hurt any reputation you may have.

I never finalized the deal with Drag? I assumed because I took it off the trading list that he would figure the item gone. I have already apologize for the misunderstanding and like I said I'm new and am learning with each trade experience. Why cant you mods just pm me anytime you have to correct something I do instead of making me look bad on my own post?

[quote name='"VG_Banga"']

Somebody got fight night. How about the Guitar and the 2 free games for the Gamecube and I handle your shipping for free on a overnight?

No the way it goes is that I will send your things first and with the shipment will be a UPS or Fed Ex (which ever you prefer) return tag. All you have to do is slap the tag on your package and either give it back to the driver or drop it off at you local UPS or Fed Ex/Kinkos store. This makes your shipping totally free.

Here is my Gametz.com rating to prove the overnight shipping is legit:

http://gametz.com/usertab/ufa5000/tab/Ratings.html

[/quote]

Oh no but wait.........[I want to see if he has a better offer!]

[quote name='"YG_Banga"']

Does the Cube have any games?

[/quote]

Nope, so he makes deal with other person.......

I work out the deal with Ace before you replied to that first message which was a coulpe hours. And the second one was to see if you we could work out a deal for the GH3. I apologized already and now your complaining. Look I learned I shouldn't deal with multiple people on one item to get the best deal cause that makes me a dick. Thats how I work out deals, I tell you everything that is will happen and when it is final and I GET a ADDRESS the person I trade with gets a hell of a deal. I'm not a bad person for wanting the best deal possible, Im just like the rest of you cheap-skates on here wheelin and dealin.

bread's done
Back