Let's play movie pong!

Um, this is sort of weak considering all of these can just be looked up on IMDB. This game translates to the web about as well as the Kevin Bacon game....which pwns this game btw.

[quote name='lebowsky']Um, this is sort of weak considering all of these can just be looked up on IMDB. This game translates to the web about as well as the Kevin Bacon game....which pwns this game btw.[/QUOTE]

The whole idea is that you don't look on imdb and use the movie knowledge you have, besides the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon (or any other mainstream actor)" is actually much easier IMO.

[quote name='dude2003']celebrity[/QUOTE]

If that's the HBO show you're talking about, this is MOVIE pong. If it's a movie I just haven't heard of then please continue.

[quote name='neocisco']If that's the HBO show you're talking about, this is MOVIE pong. If it's a movie I just haven't heard of then please continue.[/QUOTE]

fyi there is a movie called celebrity starting leo dicaprio

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A Million to Juan[/QUOTE]

Nice job killing the thread

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hi I'm subby! I like posting obscure movies to kill innocent threads and/or kittens and/or puppies and/or small children[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back