Lets see who has A D D

How do you feel the meds help? I been considering taking them if they helped me to actually get more work done.

So I have the highest score here...hmm...sad.

[quote name='defender']How do you feel the meds help? I been considering taking them if they helped me to actually get more work done.

So I have the highest score here...hmm...sad.[/quote]

If your talkng to me, ridalin worked good but they changed it to adderall and that messed with my appetite and people get addicted to it quick so i stopped taking them and now i take meds for my seizures so i cant take nothing else.

37. I could have told you that though.

ADD is mostly a scam IMO. Sure some have it, but mostly its over-diagnosed. I mean come on, theyre usually kids, acting like kids, they dont have any disease.
Drugs dont solve everything.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='dude2003']just wondering:

for those of you who think that you have ADD, do you have trouble finishing video games? after all this is CAG and we all love playing video games.[/quote]

It's much worse in my case. I have trouble STARTING games. I have well over a thousand of the damn things. Five more arrived in the mail today. But I recently have a serious problem focusing enough interest to play. Instead I spend more time web surfing with half a dozen browser windows going and switching between them every few minutes.[/quote]

i'm the same way!

[quote name='defender']How do you feel the meds help? I been considering taking them if they helped me to actually get more work done.

So I have the highest score here...hmm...sad.[/quote]

Why do you suppose I'm so familiar with Dr. Amen's research. I've been up against this for a long time. I was diagnosed before the official terms, ADD and ADHD, were coined. It's definitely a problem in terms of work. I'm a voracious reader but it's hard to stick with any subject long enough to develop it as a career possibility.

bread's done
Back