[quote name='CaseyRyback']Personally I would love a shirt with

CHEAP BASTARD

written like wet paint on the front

then

cheapassgamer.com

on the back

It minimizes cost and I think it would look really cool[/quote]

i agree,that would be pretty cool

I like the logo stoneface put up. And don't worry about just putting CAG instead of Cheapassgamer, then I could where it to school :D . Anyway, if it's not more than $15, then I'll probably buy one.

[quote name='organicow']
And while my wife and friends would likely make serious fun of me for buying one of these shirts, i don't give a shit.[/quote]

That says it best.

I am down for one for sure.
Now I am not trying to step on anyones toes or know how.
One of the car forums I regularly visit and participate in just amde shirts two years ago. If you guys want to bounce things off me or have me track down who did it I can no problem.

As far as pics the top one is better in my opinion as it covers most the shirt. I think the logo above the breast and the top design on the back woul dbe the best of whats shown.

So I take it the boat has sailed on my "JimmieMac has to be featured some place on the shirt" idea. That's cool. I understand. Fu(kers.

I want the fist of money logo (I don't think I could buy the other one after seeing that great logo).

And don't let these fat boys overshadow the little-man. I'm 5'4" 125lbs. I'll take a small please.

Also, CheapyD, my friend is in the silk screening business in queens. Let me know if you want me to put you in contact with him (always good to shop around right).

What do you think of this?
We can get these made cheap and fast.
On the actual shirt, you will not see the faint black box that is slightly visable in the picture.
Also, I turned this topic into a poll, so please vote for your size to help me order the right sizes.

logotshirt.gif

[quote name='CheapyD']What do you think of this?

[/quote]

As long as you can get big man sizes!

How bout on for people with over 1,000 posts?

I have a 1,00 posts and all I got is this Tshirt
CAG.com

Hey im not a pimp but im a cheapass!
CAg.com

Im a cheapass god at Cag.com!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']How bout on for people with over 1,000 posts?

I have a 1,00 posts and all I got is this Tshirt
CAG.com

Hey im not a pimp but im a cheapass!
CAg.com

Im a cheapass god at Cag.com![/quote]

i like the 1000 posts idea. it would be even cooler that if we could pay a little extra, we could have ourcustom rank on it. i can just imagine walking dow the street with a shirt that says "Ha ha! Dangly parts." that would rule.

medium btw

[quote name='BigNick']Is that all the XX's you have on those shirts???[/quote]

Big Nick seems to want a shirt the most. I say make a special one for him thats bigger than the rest

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick']Is that all the XX's you have on those shirts???[/quote]

Big Nick seems to want a shirt the most. I say make a special one for him thats bigger than the rest[/quote]

After being stuck in a suit for over 4 years, and noe being unemployed, I cant wear enough tshirts! Ties suck more than cloudspekk.

Mr_hockey66...you are killing me...
You know you can edit your posts, right?

Yes, I can order a super large one for big nick...senda PM and tell me what size you need....they go up to XXXXL

[quote name='CheapyD']What do you think of this?
On the actual shirt, you will not see the faint black box that is slightly visable in the picture.
Also, I turned this topic into a poll, so please vote for your size to help me order the right sizes.

logotshirt.gif
[/quote]

Looks good, but do the shirts HAVE to be black?

I live in HOT Miami and black shirts are not a good thing.

i like that all green logo t shirt, and i'd probally want a large although a medium could fit me, i like my shirts to hang off a bit. also about how much are these gonna cost?

To answer some questions:
I'm going to order them soon.
They will not cost more than $10.
This first batch will be black only.

Please vote in the poll for your size.

[quote name='punqsux']what are they going to have on them? the green fist logo?[/quote]

Somebody didn't get the memo. :D

(The picture was added to the first post and is on page 3 of this thread.)

More votes and comments?
T-shirt design is ok?
I want it to be simple so I can keep the price at 10 bucks or less.

I like the fist one the best. Except, make sure you don't have a square of black ink outlining the image. Know what i mean?

EDIT: Anyone else find it funny that the poll results are like a normal bell curve?

1-6-7-6-1

The fist logo works. Although personnaly id rather buy a white T with Black Print (too many black shirts....)

I definitely like the new design. Too bad I won't be able to wear it at school, but hey, Summer's soon, so I'll wear it then.

How many votes are you hoping to get before ordering? Being realistic, not everyone who votes will purchase one, but you'll have an idea for sizes at least.

And of course, you should overprice the shirts at first, then give a 25% discount for typing in code IMACHEAPASS.

I just ordered the shirts.
They should take about 2 weeks to get them, but I probably won't be able to start selling them until the week after E3 (May 14).

Thanks for your help!

I know this isnt possible, espeically since you have already ordered the shirts, but maybe if there are later versions it might be possible to get your individual name on there. I think that would be cool. I hope i see some dude walking around in one of these shirts one day, that would be cool.
--Shadd

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='EggViper']how are v going to b paying for these shirts? paypal, checks, cash?[/quote]

maybe defender can sell them through vgd?[/quote]

That is a likely possibility.

[quote name='evilmax17']Heh, since FlakBeards logo is on the shirt, does that mean he gets 2 more games? :D[/quote]

Absolutely.

bread's done
Back