LevelUp Gaming Ottoman by Slam Brands $39.99 at Target

fatez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
3211389021_cfabaf7e2c.jpg
3212238564_573689611f.jpg

There is a price-cut on the Gaming Ottoman's at Target. They appeared over the holidays for $59.99 but have recently been cut down to $39.99. They come in two colors: brown or red. They are great for storing accessories and video games. There are two separate trays inside of them. The tray on the top is typical for storing controllers and headsets. The tray on the bottom will hold up to 32 games. The Ottoman can also be used as a chair to go along with any Rock Band or Guitar Hero drum set.

The online link for the brown don't seem to be updated in price but both colors should be available for $39.99 in stores. Some stores may even have it going on clearance for $14.98 as reported by a few CAGs.

Gaming Ottoman - Brown
DPCI #:249-11-0076

Gaming Ottoman - Red
DPCI #:249-11-0075

*The gaming ottomans are found in the furniture section of the store (next to the gaming chairs).

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one on Sunday in red for a clearance price of $27.98 I really like it and it holds a lot of stuff. Looking for a more neutral color if I can find one. Checking other Target's in nearby cities.

[quote name='Redeema']I bought one on Sunday in red for a clearance price of $27.98 I really like it and it holds a lot of stuff. Looking for a more neutral color if I can find one. Checking other Target's in nearby cities.[/QUOTE]

Typed in the DCPI at the Wilsonville, OR store, even though they didn't have any, but it came up with the price of $27.98. I would do $20 at the most for one of these. Maybe some others in the area are cheaper now...

Only saw these at once store...they were $40. Doubt if they have any left but now...that was a couple months back and they only had two. Never seen them on clearance...rest of the stores around here sold out or clearanced them and I didn't notice.

I bought one of thse for 40 about 2 months ago. They are great if you have lots of controllers, accessories and games. I still don't regret paying that price for it as I have gotten lots of use out of it. If you need extra storage for games and controllers, and would like to have it double as extra seating than this would be a good investment.

yeah i never saw them lower than 39.99. I never did buy one, i wonder if target.com still has them. my Targets sold them all for that price, I was holding out for lower.

edit

Red= 39.99

Brown= 59.99

picked the red one just this week for 19.99, saw only two so thought i'd jump on it. lots of room to hide games and not too bad to sit on.

Anyone know anything about this being recalled? I went to two stores now that are listed as Limited Availability looking for the brown one, and both stores now have said they're out back and can't currently be sold. If it was one store I'd chock it up to a stupid employee, but getting almost identical answers from two stores 25 miles apart seems odd.

I picked up a brown one this weekend for $27. I've seen some red ones around at the same price (Phoenix area)

[quote name='Redeema']I bought one on Sunday in red for a clearance price of $27.98 I really like it and it holds a lot of stuff. Looking for a more neutral color if I can find one. Checking other Target's in nearby cities.[/quote]

yeah i just picked this up on monday night for the same price. last one

[quote name='MasterSun1']Typed in the DCPI at the Wilsonville, OR store, even though they didn't have any, but it came up with the price of $27.98. I would do $20 at the most for one of these. Maybe some others in the area are cheaper now...[/quote]

thats how i felt too but it was the last one they had, and i had been checking for weeks, it didn't even have the barcode anymore so it took a few minutes for them to look it up, i figured i'd rather pay a few dollars more, then miss out on it entirely.

bread's done
Back