Lexar 1GB Memory Stick Pro duo $19.99 AR

Yea, I just picked up one at Office Depot too for $30... for that reason alone I hope that Lexar's memory sticks suck ass....

I want my $10 to be worth something...

[quote name='wil919']Yea, I just picked up one at Office Depot too for $30... for that reason alone I hope that Lexar's memory sticks suck ass....

I want my $10 to be worth something...[/quote]

I'm probably a jackass for feeling the same way but I know I can trust Sandisk though :p

Whoooops^^^, well its also a good deal, Im probally gonna go to CC and do a Price match thing so they can mark it down 10%

[quote name='martin8me']Whoooops, well its also a good deal, Im probally gonna go to CC and do a Price match thing so they can mark it down 10%[/quote]

cant its mail in rebate, i have this lexar from $15AR OD sale, compared to my 2GB sandisk the lexar is faster, im thinkin because the lexar is only 1GB and the sandisk is 2GB, and yes i compared them by transfering the SAME files

I'm holding out for a really cheap 2 GB or even the 4 GB one. I will not deal with rebates ever again, I'm got screwed by a couple of companys this way. That's why I like Office Max, they don't do rebates its a straight up discount.

bread's done
Back