Lexar 1GB memory stick pro duo for PSP $29.99 (AR) + shipping(or tax)

if i bought it couple week ago, would i still be eligible for the rebate this time again?

edit: on another thought.. probably wait for 2GB...later this year..hope it drop down to $50ish... ;)

Wow, Lexar just got into the market and is already putting mad pressure on Sandisk/Sony to price their cards more reasonably. Go Lexar!

[quote name='fraeone']Obviously.

They just got into the high-capacity Memory Stick Duo market. Up until recently they only sold dinky little 256MB ones. I would link a press release but they didn't bother announcing it.[/QUOTE]

When you said "the market" I took that as flash media.

Rebate link is now working. Too bad, the rebate is specific to Fry's/Outpost. I was hoping to price-match since Fry's is a bit out of the way...

i saw that sony announced that 8 GB sticks will be available this year. i think a lot of the price drops are b/c of that.

Does anyone still have the rebate form PDF? I had thrown mine away because Outpost said my order was cancelled. Later on they told me they had them back in stock and shipped it. I'm still eligible for the rebate, but I don't have the form.

:(

[Edit]
Nevermind, Outpost has good customer service, and they sent the rebate form in the email where they told me they just shipped it.

bread's done
Back