Lexar 2-Pack 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 633X + $30 Vudu + more for $30 at eBay

I received my cards on May 22 and registered for the VUDU promotion. It said to wait 72 hours for the VUDU code to be sent to me. When that didn't happen I emailed the Ebay seller and got this response on Thursday:

Hello, good evening. I sincerely apologize regarding this, we've come across some issues with the VUDU credit codes. Many of our customers who purchased them have received faulty promotions. This matter may be the reason why, our representatives have held back on sending you that code. They want to avoid providing a code that won't work. As of this morning, we are currently looking into this matter and are collaborating with VUDU and PC Treasures to get new promoted codes out to our customers. All we kindly ask is 24-48 business hours to get this matter resolved and a solution in motion. I, personally, have created a list here of orders who have contacted our EBAY team regarding this matter and I will add on you order to the list to receive updates. Once we get new codes, we will send those out to you and they will either be shipped out or emailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
My codes still worked but I received the same "we'll send you a code in 48-72 hours" from the Vudu redemption.  I have yet to receive any further communications on that redemption and the redemption site has been "down for maintenance" for days since.  

I did manage to get a total of $30 Vudu credit by using the same login/password combo on the offeractivate.com/vudu(20) as mentioned by another CAG in a previous post (thanks, btw!) so I suppose I'm ok there.  Anyone having troubles might try those two alternatives if they still work.

The Rhapsody code also worked for me even though I've been a Rhapsody member for like 14 years.  It simply changed my next billing date from 5/25 to 8/25. That made me back my $30 right there.

My codes still worked but I received the same "we'll send you a code in 48-72 hours" from the Vudu redemption. I have yet to receive any further communications on that redemption and the redemption site has been "down for maintenance" for days since.

I did manage to get a total of $30 Vudu credit by using the same login/password combo on the offeractivate.com/vudu(20) as mentioned by another CAG in a previous post (thanks, btw!) so I suppose I'm ok there. Anyone having troubles might try those to alternatives if they still work.

The Rhapsody code also worked for me even though I've been a Rhapsody member for like 14 years. It simply changed my next billing date from 5/25 to 8/25. That made me back my $30 right there.
So you can confirm the 3 months of Rhapsody can be used on an existing account? That's good because I don't use the service and I was wanting to trade it for something else in the forums.

So you can confirm the 3 months of Rhapsody can be used on an existing account? That's good because I don't use the service and I was wanting to trade it for something else in the forums.
Yep. Even though it says it is for new subscribers only it did work for me and my ancient account. So, as of last Saturday when I redeemed my codes, it does work.

anybody that bought this i guess buydig was not authorized to sell these vudu codes. that is why the $30 redemption site was taken down and no longer works. you can contact customer service and get a generic message about a refund of $30. you can also still redeem the code on the $10 and $20 sites if your conscience allows.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Due to a misunderstanding between us and VUDU, this code is not valid if purchased with a memory card. Since this is not your fault and this was sold to you with the understanding that you will receive a $30 VUDU credit, we will go ahead and issue a $30 refund. If your order is below $30 in value we will refund the total of your order only. We thank you for your patience. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

melky

”In a world full of choices we thank you for choosing Buydig.com. Please share your positive experience with your friends and family.“

And the people on eBay selling the $30 VUDU codes are all in quite a pickle now (unless there was some other way of getting these code sheets).

I wish that was an option for me. All they could do is either no refund or refund if I include everything
Ditto. And I couldn't even return mine through eBay due to their shenanigans of me canceling the return order in promise of me getting the Vudu codes, then not being able to deliver. They said I could still send them back without going through Ebay, and they'd give me a shipping label and refund me. But without any buyer protection I decided it wasn't worth it. I figure if I really want I can probably sell the micro SD cards myself and get my money back, or may be more.

This whole situation has become a giant headache.

Guess I was a lucky one, and the VUDU codes worked.

I've no plans to use the Rhapsody one, so if anyone still wants the 3 months (looks like new accounts only) just PM me and I'll give you the code for free.

got my refund, free sd cards i guess, buydig must be a much larger company than i thought to be able to take this kind of loss, these deals were all over slick deals. this one (2 64gb), the one i bought (3 32gb) and i think i saw one for a 128 gb card. from what i understand the redemption company cut off the $30 level pretty quickly as well.

got my refund, free sd cards i guess, buydig must be a much larger company than i thought to be able to take this kind of loss, these deals were all over slick deals. this one (2 64gb), the one i bought (3 32gb) and i think i saw one for a 128 gb card. from what i understand the redemption company cut off the $30 level pretty quickly as well.

How did you do this? I tried my vudu code today and nothing happens. No error or anything. It just refreshes the page. I contacted them about the issue and they said they have fixed it and that I have to email somebody at pctbrands to get it working. This feels like a lot more hassle than it should be

bread's done
Back