Lexar 4gb MSPDuo for PSP $34.99 shipped @ Outpost.com

Been waiting on this, thank you!
In fact, I almost ordered yesterday because it dropped to 39.99 plus shipping. I held back and now its 34.99 w/ free shipping! Thanks again, OP!

pretty normal deal if you watch fry's/outpost. I picked up a 4gb stick of lexar for 30 bucks 2-3 months back.... memory is just as good as any other brand I've used.

I've been looking for one. This seems like a good price, but I'm just not in the mood to be spending $30 on a non-game with so many great releases.

thanks...jumped on it even though i don't have anything that takes mspd right now lol. I hope to have one soon in the psp slim though

These were $29.99 last time they had them on sale :(

...and my order got canceled cause I used the wrong billing address (forgot its still on my old one...)

I bought this when it was $40 a number of months ago ... good price, but my Lexar stick is significantly slower to load than my SanDisk ones. It's not a dealbreaker by any means but the load time at the base video/music sections of the XMB is pretty noticeable. Just FYI.

[quote name='bobthecat23']hey guys do u kno were i can also buy an adapter to use it for my sony camera[/quote]

I think it comes with one.

Cool, thanks OP! I ordered one. I was just about to post about how Circuit City has the sandisk 4gb ones for $59.99 but this is a better deal (even though I do prefer sandisk)

bread's done
Back