LF: Target Titanfall 2 Camo code

a1_re4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
So there are only a few days left in the dew and Doritos Titanfall 2 promotion. I know you can get an exclusive Target camouflage for one of the games titans. I've looked at my local targets but I didn't see any codes on the chips or sodas indicating the special code that only target is supposed to have. I'm willing to trade or send PayPal if someone has an extra code for the camo. Thanks!

So there are only a few days left in the dew and Doritos Titanfall 2 promotion. I know you can get an exclusive Target camouflage for one of the games titans. I've looked at my local targets but I didn't see any codes on the chips or sodas indicating the special code that only target is supposed to have. I'm willing to trade or send PayPal if someone has an extra code for the camo. Thanks!
I'm also looking for the Target camo, having looked at my local Targets before with no luck. After reading around, some people have said that the code is simply a sticker that the employees put on the packaging but forgot to do it (having a stack lying around somewhere). I'm going to make one more trip Friday and ask some of the employees about it, specifically in the electronics department. You could try it too if you're willing to make one more trip lol.

Update: I did exactly as I mentioned and no luck. It just wasn't meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back