Liege - RPG inspired by the classics - Kickstarter

DeathMoJo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I only posted this one here because the Kickstarter recently got approved by Sony for PS4 and Vita support for this upcoming RPG. Support toward a PS4/Vita copy is about halfway. Game has a unique art style and has turn-based fighting. Check out the page and see what you think. $10 nets you a copy of the game, $25 nets a copy of all 3 games planned in the trilogy. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/codagames/liege

Just about 7 days left, less thank 10K to go for the PS4/Vita/Linux versions.  Pass the word if you know anyone that would or could be interested!

I love how the backgrounds look but  not feeling the character design as much.  It looks like the characters almost don't have faces when you see the video footage.
I guess what really kills me is that this is tactically based.  Has the designer considered offering a turn based with this same style for those of us who aren't as big a tactics fans?

I love how the backgrounds look but not feeling the character design as much. It looks like the characters almost don't have faces when you see the video footage.
I guess what really kills me is that this is tactically based. Has the designer considered offering a turn based with this same style for those of us who aren't as big a tactics fans?
You can message him and ask him, pretty receptive and open to questions. I chatted with him about the game and some of the ways he is promoting it and actually made a few changes based on my suggestions.

Also, passed the PS4/Vita/Linux mark so we will for sure be getting the game!

Wii U and the Burning City stretch goals passed.  Only 52 hours left and only $7,000 to get Art 2.0.  Pass the word along for anyone that has a Wii U or could be interested in this game!

honestly think the wii u support money would get better use else where.
I said the same thing under the announcements. It did help Soul Saga to bring in backers but not sure how many. Funding is tracking to $65k right now, i am really hoping it hits the $67k mark to bring in the complete art upgrade.

i mean, i can see why he chose wii u in that its probably a friendlier option than microsoft (who really left a bad taste in a lot of indies mouths), yet the people who bought the wii u only really care about 1st party releases. if he just sticks to ps4/vita and puts the money that would have went into the wii u to make a better ps4/vita, he would be better off.

either way, im glad its making most of its goals. i loved final fantasy tactics back in the day, so ill give this a look when it drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bonus of Wii U support is that Nintendo gives the dev a copy of Unity. Other than that, it will go on the digital portal of the eShop to rot.

i mean, i can see why he chose wii u in that its probably a friendlier option than microsoft (who really left a bad taste in a lot of indies mouths), yet the people who bought the wii u only really care about 1st party releases. if he just sticks to ps4/vita and puts the money that would have went into the wii u to make a better ps4/vita, he would be better off.

either way, im glad its making most of its goals. i loved final fantasy tactics back in the day, so ill give this a look when it drops.
I agree with you here, however another Kickstarter, Soul Saga drew a descent amount of support for people just wanting a Wii U version of that RPG. I think that some owners will start to branch out because of boredom or don't want to wait for the next big Nintendo title.

The bonus of Wii U support is that Nintendo gives the dev a copy of Unity. Other than that, it will go on the digital portal of the eShop to rot.
He stated it was for the test hardware and software (Unity as you said) to be able to produce the game on the Wii U.

Also, passed the $67k stretch goal meaning we will see the art v2.0 (Upgraded visuals, 360 degree control, etc.)

bread's done
Back