LieutenanOTT Dan....Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AlbinoNinja']wait... WHAT!?!:shock: :shock: :shock:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mcgavin27']My thoughts exactly and I thought Conan was a family show...[/QUOTE]
Conan was doing a skit where he was showing the most controversial movies of all time, complete with new dubbing or editing on the movie. One of the movies was Toy Story where the toys are watching TV and the pig is changing channels quickly and they stop on a channel that had hentai on it. It was all censored, but it was hilariously unexpected. Conan was looking away when the camera switched back to him, which he said he wasn't looking.

HMMMMMMM. I wonder if i can watch every episode of Red vs Blue on youtube?

Hmmmmm there is my afternoon.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Guys you shouldn't have, I'm blushing. Making a thread about me and everything. Geeeez guys...[/QUOTE] I was wondering when you'd show up. :lol:

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Ya gotta use magic when you're suffering from "mini".

J/k.;)[/quote]

:hot: :hot: :hot:
:applause: :applause: :applause:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm, for the last two months, EGM and OPM have come together in the mail. It's decent delivery time for OPM and horrible delivery time for EGM. Oh well, the OPM demo is decent enough with a few new games, but mostly older games like MGS3, MoH:Frontline, kill.switch, FSW, and Mercenaries. It seems like the Summer slump is in full effect.

What a lame ass day. The day before I get my wisdom teeth pulled and everyone is busy not to mention all I did today was go to school and chase my 2 year old nephew around the house. So gay...

I loved getting my wisdom teeth out, I didn't have any pain afterwards and got my ass kissed for a few days. Plus I didn't go to school for a week... even though I had no pain.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I loved getting my wisdom teeth out, I didn't have any pain afterwards and got my ass kissed for a few days. Plus I didn't go to school for a week... even though I had no pain.[/QUOTE]
Ya I'm not going to work this weekend but everyone else i know still has too, thats why I wanted to hang out tonight but :p thats out the window. No food for me after midnight so that rules out taco bell tonight too damnit. Sooooo bored!

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I loved getting my wisdom teeth out, I didn't have any pain afterwards and got my ass kissed for a few days. Plus I didn't go to school for a week... even though I had no pain.[/quote]

Its because you're a cripple. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Its because you're a cripple. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lieutenant Dan> YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY TEETH U GUMMY BITCH. IN FACT U COULDN'T EVEN EAT GUMMY BITCHES, BITCH.

Wooo...long day working today. Pitching bricks and wood in a dumpster from demolition we done on Monday. Then cutting my cousins yard for 30 bucks. With the 80 from deconstruction not a bad week.

hmm... close call with a virus. My cousin sent me a myspace link, i clicked it, and it asked me to download something. Like an idiot, i said ok, and before i knew it i was getting weird noises through the system. Just restarted and everything seems fine now, though (running a system scan, just in case, though)

i just asked my friend, and he said the same thing happened to him a few days ago. Anyone know anymore information about this?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']hmm... close call with a virus. My cousin sent me a myspace link, i clicked it, and it asked me to download something. Like an idiot, i said ok, and before i knew it i was getting weird noises through the system. Just restarted and everything seems fine now, though (running a system scan, just in case, though)

i just asked my friend, and he said the same thing happened to him a few days ago. Anyone know anymore information about this?[/quote]

Yeah, myspace is for queers.

J.Allard's Cat:

If you win on xbox live, you are a loser who only plays xbox live all day

If you lose on xbox live, you are a total n00b and should go back to 1337 school.

[quote name='Apossum']J.Allard's Cat:

If you win on xbox live, you are a loser who only plays xbox live all day

If you lose on xbox live, you are a total n00b and should go back to 1337 school.[/QUOTE]
Totally, pretty much the deal with any online... anything...

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']hmm... close call with a virus. My cousin sent me a myspace link, i clicked it, and it asked me to download something. Like an idiot, i said ok, and before i knew it i was getting weird noises through the system. Just restarted and everything seems fine now, though (running a system scan, just in case, though)

i just asked my friend, and he said the same thing happened to him a few days ago. Anyone know anymore information about this?[/quote]

That's because Myspace can use all these codes, dude. If you want to make your Myspace page "load.onclick" a virus, it can do that. I had a profile that redirected anyone that clicked on it to a page of flash consisting of a woman bouncing her huge tits all around.

Your cousin must've known, so kick his ass.

[quote name='Blade']That's because Myspace can use all these codes, dude. If you want to make your Myspace page "load.onclick" a virus, it can do that. I had a profile that redirected anyone that clicked on it to a page of flash consisting of a woman bouncing her huge tits all around.

Your cousin must've known, so kick his ass.[/QUOTE]
A woman bouncing her tits around is much better than anybody's myspace could be....

[quote name='beerguy961']A woman bouncing her tits around is much better than anybody's myspace could be....[/quote]
Unless it was a myspace of a girl that had several roommates that posted pics of them bouncing their boobs together.

Wait... they'd probably throw in a butt shot and load Sir-Mix-alot to play... fuck I hate myspace. Why does every fucking cock slapper set it to blast some brain dead I'm a suburb gangsta shitcockfuckstick rap? ... GOD I HATE MYSPACE!

[quote name='Kayden']Unless it was a myspace of a girl that had several roommates that posted pics of them bouncing their boobs together.

Wait... they'd probably throw in a butt shot and load Sir-Mix-alot to play... fuck I hate myspace. Why does every fucking cock slapper set it to blast some brain dead I'm a suburb gangsta shitcockfuckstick rap? ... GOD I HATE MYSPACE![/QUOTE]
i have mustard plug on mine...

...although no bouncing boobies :cry:

I'm surprised - I can't actually complain about my job (yet).

I got paid to hang out with seven year olds, help them build and launch model rockets, and talk about Pokemon while doing so. That's not too shabby for eight bucks an hour. :)

I needs me sleep. though...this getting up at 7AM isn't fun. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I'm surprised - I can't actually complain about my job (yet).

I got paid to hang out with seven year olds, help them build and launch model rockets, and talk about Pokemon while doing so. That's not too shabby for eight bucks an hour. :)

I needs me sleep. though...this getting up at 7AM isn't fun. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Not bad, but wait till they get loud and messy...

[quote name='crazytalkx']Weeeeeeee, Disneyland grad nite. It was basically a clothed orgy like any other teenage filled dance is. High school graduation in 8 hours.[/QUOTE]

weeeee, high school graduate, with honors, eyyyyyy. The graduation took place at 5:30pm, damn sun, burned. Gawd my future mascot is teh gay.

waving_sm.gif

Wooo, CSUF Titans!11

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I'm surprised - I can't actually complain about my job (yet).

I needs me sleep. though...this getting up at 7AM isn't fun. :whistle2:([/quote]

That's why every person who has ever gone into teaching wants to teach K-4 or College. Middle School and High School teachers are treated like shit by the kids, the kids' parents, and the administration.

I also think that's probably why there are very few good teachers that teach children in those brackets... the better and smarter teachers already know they'll get the same or better pay by teaching in the grades where they're actually appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back