Life BBC Version Blu-ray for $39.89 @ Barnes & Noble!!!

[quote name='kjay80']I do not see the coupon code on that link.
Please let me know which code to be applied![/QUOTE]

actually, i got it.
all u gotta do is, shop from the link and add to cart, and the discount automatically applies.
thanks!

Price is getting better. Its now $30.85 + tax + free EXPRESS shipping!

Use this link to save you 11%, add Life by David Attenborough (Blu-ray), go to checkout, add code GSA1020 for additional 20%, and choose Express shipping for free.

[quote name='SLeeK719']amazon UK has it for like $27.50ish shipped[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that the Amazon UK one would not work in the US because of the region codes. I know Planet Earth works, but I didn't think this one would.

I couldn't get the total to $30 before tax, but I ended up getting it for $36 shipped. I think I lost out on $3 plus express shipping, but no big deal.

From my beloved Passwird.com:

Click through to Barnes & Noble GSA for auto 11% off
In the Search drop-down menu, select "DVD & Blu-ray"
Search for item 883929099252 to find Life at $41.99
Enter coupon code GSA1020 during checkout for 20% off

Total: $41.99 - 11% off instant GSA savings - 20% off code = $29.89 shipped

[quote name='SLeeK719']Any reason I can't get the GSA1020 to work?[/QUOTE]

It's expired. There was only a 2-3 hour window from the time Life became available to when the coupon expired.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT]

[quote name='dino88']It's expired. There was only a 2-3 hour window from the time Life became available to when the coupon expired.[/QUOTE]
I just used it this morning and it worked fine. My order was $31.99 after tax.

I just cancelled the preorder @ $35.50 and rebought @ $29.89 before the tax w/ express shipping!
Thank you!

Anyone have an idea as to why the link for the add'l 11% won't work for me? The site comes up, but the price stays at $41.99 and doesn't work with the GSA code either. It worked before and I've even created a new account...?

[quote name='kjay80']For 11% off, you actually have to shop at GSA Bookstore in B&A.
Go to the following link,
http://btob.barnesandnoble.com/index.asp?r=1&btob=y
add Life Blu-ray to cart, the discount will automatically apply.
Enter coupon code GSA1020 during checkout for 20% off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was doing.

Shit, now it's showing Out of Stock. :bomb:

Ah well. I still got it for $38 shipped, I guess. Not as good as $32, but better than Amazon's price.

Looks like it is going in and out of stock randomly, as I just ordered 5 minutes ago for $32 but now it is out of stock again.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Looks like it is going in and out of stock randomly, as I just ordered 5 minutes ago for $32 but now it is out of stock again.[/QUOTE]

Can NOT believe I didn't check CAG earlier today for this. :wall:

Glad I checked back. Was able to get one, although it wouldn't let me use the GSA code. No worries, though- it came to $39.71 and I had $40 in B&N GCs that I thought I would never use, so...free.

Thanks very much OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, now the deal is dead. The price jumped up to $69.99 before coupon discounts. If you're wanting the SD, the price is still $35.99 before coupon.

Did anyone receive an email saying the release date has changed for Life and they will let you know when it will be available? I pre-ordered this last week and I see on the thread for this at Slick Deals that people ordered it yesterday morning for less than I paid and they already have a tracking number. I know the release date didn't change so I'm a bit irritated right now.

Maybe your order is backordered?
My preorder wasnt processed yesterday, so I cancelled it, repurchased at a lower price. Then, I got an email stating it was shipped out on the same day.
B&N seems to be fulfilling orders in no particular orders..

My pre-order had already shipped, but I ordered it at the lower price and I'll just take the pre-order back to a local store.

[quote name='cdancause']Did anyone receive an email saying the release date has changed for Life and they will let you know when it will be available? I pre-ordered this last week and I see on the thread for this at Slick Deals that people ordered it yesterday morning for less than I paid and they already have a tracking number. I know the release date didn't change so I'm a bit irritated right now.[/QUOTE]

I also received an email this morning stating that my order has been delayed due to a changing release date. I pre-ordered the item on last Friday.

I pre-ordered when the price was ending up as 37 something. I also got the email about the order being delayed. I just canceled that old order and got the new 32 dollar price. I'll keep everyone update as to whether mine ships or I get a "delayed" email for this order as well.

I checked my order status a few minutes ago to see what's up and my order had been canceled. I think it was canceled due to using Paypal as payment method. So if you used Paypal to pay, check your orders even if you have not got an email yet.

I placed a new order and called them, they said they would honor the previous price.

[quote name='djblaze805']Got it for $32 and change shipped. Stoked.[/QUOTE]

How is everyone getting it for $32 I place the item in my cart and it shows $37.37 after 11% discount. How can I get it for lower than this?

Since those 20% for existing customer is dead, there's another 20% for new customer. You opt to create another account to get this deal.

bread's done
Back