Life (Mystery show on NBC) season 1 DVD at Target B&M for 4.75

Life was an awesome show. Loved Charlie Crews. I got so mad they took the show off after the second season...:bomb:

I will look into my Target store tomorrow. Thanks op!

Hulu has both S1&2 free to watch until 11/18/2011. At this price, buy S1 then stream S2.

Don't forget to pick up Breaking Bad S1&2 combo pack at Target this week for $24.99 if you don't already have it. (reg: $30)

^ Mine didn't have a Breaking Bad combo. I got season1 for $10 months ago and would love to find the other seasons for cheap too.

Damn I did not see that at mine. They did have a massive DVD sale going on. I have noticed different stores have different sales. I did fine the complete season 2 of SNL for $10. 24.5 hours of TV for $10 is a win to me.

Thanks OP! Snagged the last copy when I checked today. Couple other NBC show season sets were at the same price: Lipstick Jungle season 1 and the Bionic Woman remake complete series. Life was what I got. . . Glad to have this as Life is in my top shows killed too early along with Jericho, Blade, Reaper, Better off Ted, Invasion and Terminator.

EDIT: Oh, I left out Lights Out. Just watched the last two of the season and apparently the series. The finale was one of the best hours of tv from beginning to end.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='intent']Great show.

WARNING: They replaced some of the music due to licensing issues.[/QUOTE]I noticed the small print disclaimer, but I thought it was standard legaleze. I thought the only music issues were with performances as it should be worked out that shoes will be released on DVD and maybe syndicated. Is the music issue obvious?

Picked up the first season at a blockbuster and loved it. Charlie Crews is a fantastic actor. I really need to watch season two on Hulu. Thanks for the notice Kerig.

I just bought Starhunter for $4.75, but no Life. I saw the Breaking Bad combo which sucks because I'd love to have season 2 for $15 but I guess I will have to wait until Black Friday now.

bread's done
Back