LifeProof iPhone 4S Case

MXMayne

CAGiversary!
Are their any iPhone 4S users on here that own and use this case? I have read issues bout the headphone jack screw thing echo during phone calls. I would like to know if this is true and if so how bad? I would really hate to blow $80. Anyone klnow of any deals for it? Cause its this or buy a case $35 and screen protectors $25. Thanks.

Way too much for an iPhone. If you take care of yours, you really do not even need a case. I have this Otterbox myself: http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Univ...GX1Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1331843814&sr=8-6

Paid $19 for it and it has a built in screen protector. But even then, I took the protector out and currently do not use the case. It's everything you need in a case though, and it does not screw up any of the ports, speakers or headphone jack. Everything is accessible for your 4S.

My point is, you don't need a screen protector because the screen is 100% cleanable with a cloth for glasses or whatnot and they take away the shine of the screen if you do use a protector.

When I first seen the video when they go underwater, I was pretty skeptical about it. I only believed it when my cousin actually bought one off bestbuy, it really is waterproof. The most complaints about it is the headphone jack screw, you gotta unscrew (easy to lose) it if you want to use your jack.

I would buy one but I might wait for a better newer version if they fix the headphone jack issue.

bread's done
Back