Light Guns for House of the Dead III

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
i'm looking for a couple light guns for my newly acquired house of the dead III game. i've searched ebay because that's the only place i could find any, but it turns out that the shipping on them is 10 or more dollars which makes me flinch. is this all im going to find or are there other places where i can purchase light guns?

thanks,

hM

I just got my light gun yesterday at Planet X (Gamestop store variation) in Dolphin Mall, Miami, FL. I myself just ordered HOTD3 through the internet and began wondering where I'd find the gun, because I heard the best one to use was the Mad Catz Blaster. Sure enough as I'm strolling through the mall I look in the game store and they had like four on the wall (brand new of course). It was $34.99 plus tax so I bought it. The one thing that ticked me off is that the same gun for PS2 is only $29.99! By the way, on the front of the package there's a little picture (written in scary writing) that says "works great with The House of the Dead III" - so I knew I'd bought the "right" one. Hope this helps!

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Check out lik-sang and play-asia...Also there's always the Mad Catz Blaster.[/quote]

what the hell are lik-sang and play-asia?

thanks,

hM

[quote name='Rayray']I just got my light gun yesterday at Planet X (Gamestop store variation) in Dolphin Mall, Miami, FL. I myself just ordered HOTD3 through the internet and began wondering where I'd find the gun, because I heard the best one to use was the Mad Catz Blaster. Sure enough as I'm strolling through the mall I look in the game store and they had like four on the wall (brand new of course). It was $34.99 plus tax so I bought it. The one thing that ticked me off is that the same gun for PS2 is only $29.99! By the way, on the front of the package there's a little picture (written in scary writing) that says "works great with The House of the Dead III" - so I knew I'd bought the "right" one. Hope this helps![/quote]

Actually the gun for ps2 is $19.99 at CC

bread's done
Back