Lightning Deal: Resident Evil Trilogy Boxset [Blu-Ray] 6AM PST - $39.99

[quote name='Amc5kidz']$39.45 = lame deal[/quote]

Agreed. Bit too pricey for me especially considering that I already own the first two on DVD.

This is the price that this should retail for, and I'd consider around $25 or so to be the price I'd jump at.

[quote name='basis']looks like standard-fare extras in the BR version... any idea if the BR quality is any good?[/QUOTE]

The quality is excellent! I just finished watching the last one on blu ray last night. I bought this last lightning deal I believe and it was about $30 or so...for $10 a piece you really can't beat that.

i picked it up last time at 30 and that was good enough for me. then i picked up 9 complete blus (3 of each) used at gs. i was kinda bummed.

[quote name='Animal7390']i picked it up last time at 30 and that was good enough for me. then i picked up 9 complete blus (3 of each) used at gs. i was kinda bummed.[/quote]

wat u mean 9 complete blus?

damm i wanted to get this but everyone said they got it for 30 in a previous goldbox deal. i feel jipped if i get at this price lol

i mean 3 copies of each movie complete with case, all inserts inside and outside (i forget what that slip with the images and what not that goes on the outside of case in between the plastic)

[quote name='tankass']Yea 40 is a bit much. 30 is closer to a good deal, but are any of these any good? Havent seen any of em and heard bad things.[/QUOTE]

I highly enjoyed them. I'm by no means a critic to base your purchase off of but won't hesitate to recommend them to any fellow CAG.

[quote name='Weedy649']I highly enjoyed them. I'm by no means a critic to base your purchase off of but won't hesitate to recommend them to any fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

I agree. i enjoyed them alot. they were just blank blank blank or never ending flowing blood like some zombie movies. Had a quite enjoyable story pacing and what not to me. one of the few movies i have watch more than once in the last several years.

One was good for what it was (low budget horror movie). Two was good because you got to see Nemesis in "real life", and he was fucking badass. Three just sucked.

I would've bit at $30

[quote name='lolwut?']One was good for what it was (low budget horror movie). Two was good because you got to see Nemesis in "real life", and he was fucking badass. Three just sucked.

I would've bit at $30[/quote]

Three killed the series. IT was STUPID. At least Ashanti got hers.

The third one demolished the characters they built up in 2.. :(

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Three killed the series. IT was STUPID. At least Ashanti got hers.

The third one demolished the characters they built up in 2.. :([/quote]

I agree. If I remember correctly, it also brought in some characters but didn't really include them much, or develop their stories at all. It was basically just name-dropping

At least that's how I remember it. I saw it when it first came out in theaters and never went back.

They did it cheaper back in mid-November of last year. That one was $30.95, which was when I bit on it.

I thought they had done it cheaper when I bought mine, and I guess I was right.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']There is a much better site than that one that is more correct in their pricing and history...[/quote]

Um care to share?

[quote name='lolwut?']I agree. If I remember correctly, it also brought in some characters but didn't really include them much, or develop their stories at all. It was basically just name-dropping

At least that's how I remember it. I saw it when it first came out in theaters and never went back.[/quote]

Yeah, i saw the first one in theaters and waited til the other two hit Blu-Ray. Nicolai in the second one was stupid (zack ward)... why bother even putting him in there? his character was NOTHING like the game.. they screwed it up.

Had Jill come back for the third one it might have been slightly better, but it was pretty lame compared to the other two.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Um care to share?[/quote]

no

I just love milla, that's my excuse. The coolest part in three was hearing the swarm of birds cranked up with the surround sound. I fell asleep drunk one night with the third movie playing and that part woke me up, scared the shit out of me, and had me fall off the couch.....damn 7.1 zombie birds!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back