Like how much would I get for my PS2?

snakelda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
It's a fat PS2 that works fine.the Videocables don't work so it only has the power adapter and the PS2 has 2 Apple Stickers and 2 underarmour stickers.I'll also include 2 memory cards (Sony Brand) and 1 controller.Would it be better to trade it in to GS/EB through their current offer for the PS3?

Just like Scorch said, you won't get anything for it if they can't test it. Now, if they DON'T test it, you might get away with getting the $100 deal towards a PS3, but otherwise, you're pretty SOL on trying to get rid of it.

You could always Ebay it as a PS2 without the cables, but that's not likely to get TOO many bids.

I'd buy it, but I have a 30001R already that I got for $10 from a local shop to mess with.

Maybe $40, maybe.

Fat PS2 = Atleast 2 years old

Has shitty stickers on it and missing the AV cable.

Scratch that, $30. EB won't take it with that cable

Honestly, the multi cable from GS is actually quite nice. It lets you plug in any of like 5-7 systems(PS1/PS2,Xbox/Xbox360,GC,etc),although you should definitely invest in a multi switch if you have more than one system.

Honestly NO, because they give you crap for it. You're better off KEEPING it and just finding a video cable for it and playing it.

Or, if you buy a replacement video cable, simply put it on Craigslist, since GS will give you crap for it.

I cannot stress that enough.

bread's done
Back