LIKE our FB page & win a free game! Promo Over!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Just LIKE our FB page, and a post for a chance to win a game! Yup that easy!

http://www.facebook.com/IndieLoot

It's a random game from a collection of new games I got. You can pick a genre for the type of games you like, and I'll try to match it up. There's a couple of other promos we got going on on our FB now too.

Just let me know here if you posted it up!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, and check out our new website: IndieLoot.com! All about the indie gaming scene!

UPDATE
Thanks all for your participation. The winner is: Chapnis! Who picked up a copy of Fallout 3: GOTY edition!
Enjoy some headshots!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been liked! My favorite genre is probably Action Adventure or Platformers..but I have a lot of those games so I think I'll choose RPG since I could use a good one!

Liked and i like games with RPG elements in them. (Jeffrey Nguyen)

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked your page, thank you! Feel free to surprise me ("And that's how I got a mortgage loan for a house I don't own, kids...")! ;)

Liked!!!
I like pretty much any kind of game, so if I will be lucky, everything you want will be ok (I don't get if there will be 360 games as well) .w.

Like the FB page and Post :D
I usually will like any shooter, Platformer, Racing, Action, and/or Adventure game.

Thanks for this Opportunity BTW there are a whole lot of amazing indie games out there

im like (marcin205) it indie games are not bad anyway

im like fps,zombie games,sports,gangsta games (lol)idk how to call it

liked, i really enjoy rpgs, shooters, plataformers, most kinds of games but indies the side scroller and plataformers for me are the best usually!

bread's done
Back