limewire/video ipod help needed

Godfather Cloak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
alright i got a video ipod for my birthday today but when i go to save the playlist on limewire the videos don't show up so i put them in a playlist on windows media manager and no luck again...can anyone help me and guide me through with what i need to do to put my limewire movies onto my video ipod.....thanks alot

In the Limewire options, located under the tools tab, go to the "save" option. Create a new folder somewhere on your HDD, and then configure the save option so all your stuff is saved to that folder.

Once you download whatever you've downloaded, go to that folder through your desktop instead of accessing it directly from limewire. Then open up itunes and drag and drop.

Also note, that I don't think anything other than mp4 video files play on a video ipod. If your files are in another format, you might want to look for a converter. I use the Videora iPod Converter myself and it converts youtube videos like a charm, but there are a bunch of others that'll do the same thing.

Hope that helped.

only mp4 damn....i have mpeg and avi

and what about if i have the movies already on my limewire save how do i switch them over?

and can u link me to this convertor....if thats true

I don't mean drag from Limewire, I mean take the movies you downloaded from Limewire, find the actual folders that they are in, and drag those files into iTunes.

And BitTorrent is probably the best for iPod movies.

bread's done
Back