Limited Amount of $4.99 games now at CC.com (MORE IN STOCK ON 7/11)

Very limited... In for 4 games:

Crimson Sea
Secret Weapons Over Normandy
Alien vs Predator Extinction
Shining Soul

And I didn't buy 200 copies of each title like some of you who are about to kill the scraps of a deal they have.

you fellas beat me to it. I'm in for 5 I didn't get today

RE: CVX (GC)
NHL Hitz Pro
NFL Blitz Pro
Crimson Sea (XBox)
Mega Man X7

Alien v Predator and PN 03 went out of stock after I had them in the cart

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

Everything at $4.99 was in stock when I first checked, except for....Scooby Doo on the PS1. If they're going out of stock now, then you were too late (unfortunately).

[quote name='bmarquardt']Everything at $4.99 was in stock when I first checked, except for....Scooby Doo on the PS1. If they're going out of stock now, then you were too late (unfortunately).[/quote]

I dunno. it's hit or miss. Gladius is listed in stiock. You can add it to your cart. But at checkout it automatically removes itself saying it's unavailable.

But Secret Weapons is in stock and you can add it and buy it. I sat there with it at checkout, and well, I have to many games, it got a mediocre rating, and frankly I can't afoord to spend hundreds of dollars on games. Especially if I'm going to go to cc in a couple hours and pick up two or thre more. Than I'll limit myself to $25 or $30 bucks.

Between this and the ebgames weird ass sale, I dub this site cheapassinsomniac.com

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='bmarquardt']Everything at $4.99 was in stock when I first checked, except for....Scooby Doo on the PS1. If they're going out of stock now, then you were too late (unfortunately).[/quote]

I dunno. it's hit or miss. Gladius is listed in stiock. You can add it to your cart. But at checkout it automatically removes itself saying it's unavailable.
[/quote]

I got in on Gladius. Have order confirmation email already...as with PNO3 and Megaman games.

And someone just FATWALLET'D this. T-minus 15 minutes and counting till this deal is dead as shit. Except for maybe Aquaman Xbox, I don't know of too many scavangers that would take a flyer on that POS

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* tm.

Yeah, if you cna find gladius get the xbox version. the GC version has a content lock on it. For example, blood on the xbox looks realistic while it's green in the GC version. At least, that's from what I've read over at gamespot.

if i had a cred card i would get these
megaman network transmission
resident evil dead aim, and code veronica
shining soul gba
maybe megaman and bass gba

"Yeah, if you cna find gladius get the xbox version. the GC version has a content lock on it. For example, blood on the xbox looks realistic while it's green in the GC version. At least, that's from what I've read over at gamespot. "

I own the GC version and the blood's as red as can be ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']"Yeah, if you cna find gladius get the xbox version. the GC version has a content lock on it. For example, blood on the xbox looks realistic while it's green in the GC version. At least, that's from what I've read over at gamespot. "

I own the GC version and the blood's as red as can be ;)[/quote]

I stand corrected. I wasn't remembering the difference correctly. From Gamespot.

"Only the Xbox version shows any blood on the ground after a hit connects, which seems appropriate for a game that revolves around people slashing each other with swords and axes. "

It wasn't that bloodwere green, it was that there was less blood in general to restrict the gore level.

Pretty much all I had in the cart went out of stock as I went through checkout, so off to CC first thing...hope they are open today.

if it says "not available for in store pickup" does that mean the store doesnt have it? or they just dont make it available to reserve online to pickup in store(maybe they save that for big ticket items)?

Good find.

I had Roadkill, Megaman Network Transmission, and Gladius go out of stuck while I checked out.

However, I did get in on Secret Weapons Over Normandy, Dead or Alive 3, and Spyhunter 2, so I'm pretty happy.

secret weapons went out of stock as I had it in my cart. Same with shining soul. I did manage NHL Hitz Pro and Tetris Worlds though.

Damnit, I had checked these games online the day the news about the sale broke and NOW they put them down.

Got in on NHL Hitz, don't really want Dead to Rights though.

Hopefully I find the games I want when I go down to CC later today.

at 7:02 PST the following are available:

Xbox
Mojo! (whatever that is)
NHL Hitz Pro
Celebrity Deathmatch (yes!)
Tetris Worlds
Dead to Rights

PS2
IHRA Drag Racing 2
Super Trucks Racing
Couple random cartoon licensed games that Ididn't order.

GCN
Wolverine

GBA
Nothing worthwhile

Blah, by the time I get to CC today I'm guessing most will be gone :(

Hopefully patriotism will keep people at home.

[quote name='kev']Blah, by the time I get to CC today I'm guessing most will be gone :(

Hopefully patriotism will keep people at home.[/quote]

Does that mean gamers are communists? ;)

managed to get x2 before the dealers got to it.

anyone wanna trade me megamanx7, ikaruga, disgaea or viewtiful joe for it?

[quote name='kev']Xbox
Mojo! (whatever that is)
[/quote]

Mojo is a fun, Monkey Ball-type game. It's less than $10 everywhere, and worth it. Gets pretty challenging.

DEAD everything (5 buck game) on the website is sold out people where killing this deal. I had like 10 games in my cart I went to my cart after a few min of searching and 5 of the game were gone I went back to them and they sold out less then 30 min.

Updated. Quality and quantity took a huge hit this week.

It's funny, because they show pictures of games that were in stock last week but ran out of supply of for the "official" sale.

Gah, had Megaman NT in my cart, went through order submission, then it tells me its out of stock... Hope one of you didn't just order 100 of them. The rest of them are crap, my little brother could use Haunted Mansion though and Konami Arcade looks ok for $5.

I went through the whole order thing for Megaman Network Transmission, gave my credit card and got to the last page and processing, item out of stock. Bleh, fuckers better not charge my card.

XBOX
Haunted Mansion
Aquaman (YES!)

GBA
Konami Arcade

PS1
Tekken 3

That is all thats available. Thank you for shopping @ CC.

Sadly - the only game on their site that was worth a purchase was Aggressive Inline (Xbox). While it says (as I type this) that it's "In Stock", proceeding to checkout yields "None for you". Perhaps someone had a large quantity ready to checkout buying their stock outright - or CC.com never had the game but had to put up at least -one- quality title for the advertised Sunday sale :)

Best of luck to all you going tommorrow. I have a feeling that only the CCs who pulled games off the floor are going to have anything tommorrow. Any that had bins put out during the week are going to be emptier than Mike Tysons bank account.

Did anyone here successfully order Megaman NT? And how many? :p

Exact same thing happened to me as Astos... It was like 6:01.

Damn, can't believe I missed this, I checked at 12, then got caught up reading the thread about the blog, that killed about 2 hours. I missed the sale, but I got a fuck load of entertainment reading the tard blog at least.

EDIT: looks like they just had a few copies of megaman and a bunch of crap, I guess I'm not too dissapointed afterall. by the way, seriously go to the blog thread and find the post with the tard blog, one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Was going to get Haunted Mansion but it's gone as well. It lets you add it but won't let you check out, says it's out of stock.

Oh well, didn't want that game badly anyhow. Hope to have more luck in a few hours at the store.

bread's done
Back