Limited Budget which game to get?

dilbert2154

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
got in the $10 off gamestop deal and picked up GoW and indigo prophecy though i'm not sure if I should open indigo or trade it for an xbox rpg, either jade empire or fable the lost chapters

which game would you choose if you only had the money for one:
indigo prophecy
jade empire
fable the lost chapter

eh...... well with the GameStop deal I picked up DMC3:SE and Indigo Prophecy sooo......ya. I am playing ICO and Katamari Damacy right now, which are both enjoyable and cheap. I'd stick with Indigo Prophecy, but i don't have an Xbox.

I'd stick with Indigo, as I purchased that as well. Also, of those three games, I think that Indigo will be the most difficult to find in the future.

Jade Empire. I was VERY skeptical of the combat system going in, being a huge fan of Neverwinter Nights, KOTOR I & II, etc., but I was very pleased with the game and the combat system. And anyway, this game is worth playing just for John Cleese's performace. One of the funniest bits in the history of gaming. Although, honestly, you can't go wrong with any of the three.

[quote name='Fire']what gamestop deal was this?[/QUOTE]
Seconded.

Anyway, Indigo Prophecy was pretty awesome, but I understand that Jade Empire is pretty long...really, any of those are good choices. You really can't go wrong here.

[quote name='Fire']what gamestop deal was this?[/quote] last week cag had a special code for $10 off and free shipping with purchase of 2 games 19.99 or higher (mine just came in the mail monday) I think the deal ended thursday or friday. It worked for both gamestop.com and EB.com

seems everyone has their favorites

which game/s do you think will likely end up in the next circuit city $5 clearance

[quote name='dilbert2154']got in the $10 off gamestop deal and picked up GoW and indigo prophecy though i'm not sure if I should open indigo or trade it for an xbox rpg, either jade empire or fable the lost chapters

which game would you choose if you only had the money for one:
indigo prophecy
jade empire
fable the lost chapter[/QUOTE]

what was the $10 off gamestop deal? wtf why am i the last to find out about these

I'd go with Indigo Prophesy, just because it is a really unique and fun playing experience. And, you DO (or at least I did) actually feel like your in a movie, and connect with the characters.

I'd go with Jade Empire. Played both JE and Fable (not lost chapters), but not Indigo. Fable is a good game, but I definitely enjoyed Jade Empire quite a bit more.

Indigo is a game I want to check out, but it being kind of just semi-interactive makes me think it'd probably run short and or only be fun in short bursts. I could be wrong on that, but it wouldn't be my choice if I only could get one game. Seems like a nice 2nd game to me.

And this post would have been perfect for a poll!

bread's done
Back