Limited Edition E3 Zelda Trailer on DS Cartridge

It's times like this I wish I wasn't banned from eBay (something that was not my fault and is solely eBay's idiotic handling). I salivate for this thing and would do damn near anything to get it.

I wish people would properly link there ebay autions...never works for me
There is a little Link Icon when you post a subject...just click, add text, and then the link...amazing. However, Me wantee!

Bitchin'. Heh. I've had the urge to say that for awhile.

That must be mine! Hehe.

Did he sign that DS skin too? So sexy.

Most seem to be going for $50+. Alot to pay for something that can be downloaded (and dumped on a PSP). However, a very cool collectible!

[quote name='iheartmetal']id like to get that, but im sure it will go for way too much[/QUOTE]
Yeah I love collectables, but I know I dont want to pay for what that will go for. Oh well..........

I'm hoping Nintendo will give them away for having registered products on your My Nintendo account. I'm pretty sure they haven't gave anything away since the Metroid collectors disc, and this would be perfect. Certainly better than the 3 issues of 'the new' Nintendo Power their giving away right now. http://www.nintendo.com/three_for_free/

[quote name='CouRageouS']I'm hoping Nintendo will give them away for having registered products on your My Nintendo account. I'm pretty sure they haven't gave anything away since the Metroid collectors disc, and this would be perfect. Certainly better than the 3 issues of 'the new' Nintendo Power their giving away right now. http://www.nintendo.com/three_for_free/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip I only had one issue left.

Yeah, thanks for the free Nintendo Power issues. I still have my Super Power Club membership card from way back.

And I placed another bid. Want it so bad. :whistle2:D

Damn, I want that so badly, but I am too much of a cheapass. I seriously hope Nintendo does give these out to My Nintendo members, but I seriously doubt they will... :cry:

bread's done
Back