Limited Edition Monster Hunter Generations New Nintendo 3DS XL out July 15

For Paul

CAGiversary!
http://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592

US gets the blue one. EU gets the red one.

CiQ7klXWkAAcK2n.jpg

CiQ9kLRWEAAK6Dc.jpg

Omg, kinda tempted to trade in my 4U limited for this one in red. Except for the fatal flaw that like the one I have, this one will be a glossy mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I like the look of my 4U one more. Not bad, though. Would maybe get it if it wasn't an XL, cause I don't really like the XL that much.

Pretty sure Japan had somewhat similar plates for the N3DS.(Or atleast with the same logo/emblem)

Either way I'm probably gonna pass, I love the metallic/brush look the one for 4 has more than the typical glossy look. Plus I just came to the realization I have 2 3DS XLs, 2 N3DS's, and 2 N3DS XL's lol.

Pretty sure Japan had somewhat similar plates for the N3DS.(Or atleast with the same logo/emblem)

Either way I'm probably gonna pass, I love the metallic/brush look the one for 4 has more than the typical glossy look. Plus I just came to the realization I have 2 3DS XLs, 2 N3DS's, and 2 N3DS XL's lol.
I'm guessing you got a wife/husband on that Nintendo Ark?

Just a sad lonely single male cruise. Yet to meet that lucky lady to deal with all my nerdiness.
As someone who names virtually all of his video game characters Wiggles and is also happily married, I'm sure you'll find the right person. The very first gift my wife ever gave me when we first started dating was a talking Bender.

This article says it does.

First paragraph after the photos.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't, the other 3ds that was of MH didn't either.

This article says it does.

First paragraph after the photos.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't, the other 3ds that was of MH didn't either.
The Monster Hunter 4 one did have it pre-installed. Though the Majora's Mask N3DS XL that launched the same day didn't have Zelda pre-installed.

Considering the price on this one, I highly doubt its coming with it.

The Monster Hunter 4 one did have it pre-installed. Though the Majora's Mask N3DS XL that launched the same day didn't have Zelda pre-installed.

Considering the price on this one, I highly doubt its coming with it.
Right, that's the other 3ds that i was thinking about, thought it was the MH one. whoops

It's Capcom, what can we expect?

How are these good looking?  People bitch about Fire Emblem Fates Edition and think THIS is good? wow

Ferrari Racer's accurate depiction of my house in the last 3DS bragging thread is dissuading me from picking this up.

(But I probably will anyway)

if it has the game i buy it... Hell i buy 5 of them to flip   anyone know  how much it cost to ship these...   was digging in my gift cards and found i had almost 1000 bucks at gamestop that is way too much... then again maybe wait for the next nintendo system

How are these good looking? People bitch about Fire Emblem Fates Edition and think THIS is good? wow
Lol, blue is bae. FE: Fates just looks like straight up trash. Different strokes for different folks! :grouphug:

I'll be getting rid of Majora's Mask N3DS XL for this one!

bread's done
Back