Limited edition Ryu Street Fighter Controller PS2 40$ shipped

Bah dont really care I put an offer up if no one wants it then fine I really dont care. I have no objections keeping this one for my collection. I have only seen 1 or 2 of them in stores.

[quote name='Santurio']No, this dude does need to be crapped on.........
usually you guys aren't this nice!!!!![/quote]

I'm only a dickweed to people being asshats, noobs randomly flaming and idiots bragging about scamming. Overpricing a product doesn't require torching.

You, my "friend," are a dumbass. The site's name is CHEAP Ass Gamer for a reason. Most of the people here are relatively intelligent, or enough so that they know to shop around for lower prices or to wait for the game's price to fall. Comparison shopping is big here...and a quick Froogle search would show that you're just trying to rip someone off. Shaq-head.

If anyone's interested, here's a link for the discussion we've already had about the controllers at their $25 price point:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30103&highlight=street+fighter+controllers

Do what you will, I really dont care about getting torched on the internet. Every time someone posts this thread just hits the top again

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Santurio']No, this dude does need to be crapped on.........
usually you guys aren't this nice!!!!![/quote]

I'm only a dickweed to people being asshats, noobs randomly flaming and idiots bragging about scamming. Overpricing a product doesn't require torching.[/quote]

Oh yes it does... :twisted:

[quote name='asuitor']Do what you will, I really dont care about getting torched on the internet. Every time someone posts this thread just hits the top again[/quote]

How does that benefit you? Unless you find someone that's too dumb to look beyond the first post (or if you drop the price to what it should be), no one's going to pay for it...

Nobody is going to pay 40 shipped. Drop it to 30 shipped and maybe you'll get a taker. Also, it doesn't matter how many times this thing gets bumped to the top. Nobody will pay 40.

bread's done
Back