Limited Edition SDCC Megaman 3DS Case $16 at Capcom Store

[quote name='jeffrey_dahmer']You can buy this and pretend that you're playing Mega Man Legends 3.[/QUOTE] lol that's what i thought, pretty bad timing

This almost seems like an FU to Mega Man fans. "We know we aren't making the game you really want, but want some plastic with his face on it instead? *trollface*"

[quote name='ssjmichael']Only 200 made of each, probably bring good money in the resale market[/QUOTE]

There is no possible way only 200 were made. Capcom is constantly full of shit when it comes to stating production numbers on these "limited" items.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']There is no possible way only 200 were made. Capcom is constantly full of shit when it comes to stating production numbers on these "limited" items.[/QUOTE]

they're individually numbered...

Also I'm pretty sure they've sold other limited cases that have sold quite well on ebay, etc.. and those probably were less limited than these

Man I'd love to get that Mega Man case but if there's not going to be any Mega Man games for the 3DS I don't see why I would want him plastered all over my system to remind me of the games that never will be.

So Capcom won't release MML3 because there wasn't enough fan response but they're gladly sell some cheapo piece of shit case made in China with MM on it for $16? I guess I can't blame them since it's all about money though...

[quote name='ssjmichael']they're individually numbered...

Also I'm pretty sure they've sold other limited cases that have sold quite well on ebay, etc.. and those probably were less limited than these[/QUOTE]

whoop dee do. If im not mistaken werent those 'limited edition' resident evil cases produced up the ass?

[quote name='Vinny']So Capcom won't release MML3 because there wasn't enough fan response but they're gladly sell some cheapo piece of shit case made in China with MM on it for $16? I guess I can't blame them since it's all about money though...[/QUOTE]

ya.. im not a big fan of capcom. They seem to be just TRYING to piss off their fans lately

If you aint a megaman fan for the most part you aren't being treated that bad.
Though capcom has been doing some shady stuff that even with my love of Resident Evil is making me feel sick.

[quote name='Kenshindono']whoop dee do. If im not mistaken werent those 'limited edition' resident evil cases produced up the ass?

ya.. im not a big fan of capcom. They seem to be just TRYING to piss off their fans lately[/QUOTE]

The resident evil mercenaries case was limited to 1000, and has sold for over $50 recently. This case is 5 times as limited as that one...

Only 3 MM cases left, 114 RE, and 80 SF

edit And they're gone! Congrats if you got one

We're sorry but Capcom's Mega Man® 3DS case SDCC 2011 EXCLUSIVE is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for making me throw more money down my 3DS hole OP. I couldn't resist the allure of Mega Man. Still one of my all-time favorite franchises. I just wish Capcom wasn't killing him just because of Inafune leaving. Although it may be for the best. I'd rather the franchise exit the stage gracefully rather than be dragged through the mud the way Final Fantasy has been since the split.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks for making me throw more money down my 3DS hole OP. I couldn't resist the allure of Mega Man. Still one of my all-time favorite franchises. I just wish Capcom wasn't killing him just because of Inafune leaving. Although it may be for the best. I'd rather the franchise exit the stage gracefully rather than be dragged through the mud the way Final Fantasy has been since the split.[/QUOTE]

If anything be happy about the fact you had more than 3 games and like you said the last game didnt end it on a bad note

This
they still haven't apologized about

256px-Dinocrisis3box.jpg

[quote name='ssjmichael']The resident evil mercenaries case was limited to 1000, and has sold for over $50 recently. This case is 5 times as limited as that one...[/QUOTE]

I got flamed for a thread I started regarding the RE case. You didn't see that?

They will make more of these and just not number them. The RE cases sold for over $100 when they were first released (when the game came out). Then Capcom rereleased the same case without the stupid sticker that had the x / 1000 sticker on it.

They will do the same for the rest of these. You can be sure of it.

[quote name='GBAstar']I got flamed for a thread I started regarding the RE case. You didn't see that?

They will make more of these and just not number them. The RE cases sold for over $100 when they were first released (when the game came out). Then Capcom rereleased the same case without the stupid sticker that had the x / 1000 sticker on it.

They will do the same for the rest of these. You can be sure of it.[/QUOTE]

wait, wasnt resident evil case (with preorder) was limited to 500 first, then 1000?

What the hell. Did they really rerelease another batch of the case after they said it was going to be limited?

I like the Megaman case the best. Difficult to see the street fighter one. I think they could have done better with that new RE case.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This almost seems like an FU to Mega Man fans. "We know we aren't making the game you really want, but want some plastic with his face on it instead? *trollface*"[/QUOTE]

I was gonna buy one just because of this, but I was too late, boo.

[quote name='The Punisher']wait, wasnt resident evil case (with preorder) was limited to 500 first, then 1000?

What the hell. Did they really rerelease another batch of the case after they said it was going to be limited?

I like the Megaman case the best. Difficult to see the street fighter one. I think they could have done better with that new RE case.[/QUOTE]

The RE case that is for sale on the site now is different from the original one that was released (preorder only) with the game directly from Capcom. You're correct in that that one was at first limited to 500, then 1000 and then was sold (without being numbered) in mass quantities.

The one that is being sold now was introduced at the SDCC and is supposedly limited and numbered as well. I suppose we'll see.

[quote name='GBAstar']The RE case that is for sale on the site now is different from the original one that was released (preorder only) with the game directly from Capcom. You're correct in that that one was at first limited to 500, then 1000 and then was sold (without being numbered) in mass quantities.

The one that is being sold now was introduced at the SDCC and is supposedly limited and numbered as well. I suppose we'll see.[/QUOTE]

I know. Shady Capcom.....

Not sure of any cases that will work with the Nyko Powerpak I have on my 3DS.... anyone know of any?

[quote name='Logain8955']Why did I only see this thread now?

Mega....man.....

/cry[/QUOTE]

They must have added that recently. When I checked last week it was just the newer RE case. Now it is the SF and RE case and The Mega Man one.. until it sold out

How long does it normally take to receive an order confirmation from the Capcom Store? I placed an order a while ago and still have not received one.

[quote name='winterlane']How long does it normally take to receive an order confirmation from the Capcom Store? I placed an order a while ago and still have not received one.[/QUOTE]

It's odd. I buy games and odds and ends on thru their website regularly and usually I get some sort of confirmation within 24 hours. I bought the newer RE case a few days ago and I haven't heard anything back. Typically their processing & shipping times are really slow. I always estimate it'll be two weeks from the time I place my order until I receive it.

shipping for 2 is the same price as shipping for 1. i hate that they are hard plastic. i want a LE rubber silicon case (not necessarily lenticular). looks cool, though.

thanks, OP!

Bumping this, hope OP updates the thread since the other 2 cases are in stock. Might be some fans of either game that probably dont even know are on sale.

[quote name='twztid13']shipping for 2 is the same price as shipping for 1. i hate that they are hard plastic. i want a LE rubber silicon case (not necessarily lenticular). looks cool, though.

thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

isnt plastic better then rubber? Does this do better with dust/dirt then the rubber?

(Long period of time when remove rubber, hate the dust/dirt build up)

Picked up the RE and SF case(I wanted MM =(), thanks op! :)

[quote name='winterlane']How long does it normally take to receive an order confirmation from the Capcom Store? I placed an order a while ago and still have not received one.[/QUOTE]

I got my order confirmation 1 hour after I placed my order

Does anyone know any coupon codes? CAPCOMSAVESU used to work but it no longer does.

It used to be awesome when they had promos where it was free shipping and 20% off orders over $100... but lately it's been sucking

[quote name='jeffrey_dahmer']You can buy this and pretend that you're playing Mega Man Legends 3.[/QUOTE]
Too soon

Apparently having it in my cart and being nearly finished with the order process didn't guarantee me one... :(

It said 4 left and I got to submit order page and it didn't go through....darn

Anyone else's order still not shipped?
I ordered on Saturday when the thread started but my order is still stuck "in process".
WTF Capcom!

[quote name='testaroo']Anyone else's order still not shipped?
I ordered on Saturday when the thread started but my order is still stuck "in process".
WTF Capcom![/QUOTE]

Same. I ordered a game from their site on Sunday night, and it shipped Monday but my order from Friday night is still processing.

[quote name='testaroo']Anyone else's order still not shipped?
WTF Capcom![/QUOTE]
same. it hasnt shipped yet but my CC was charged.

bread's done
Back