Limited edition Sea of Thieves controller $75 from amazon.es

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
CAG,

This controller is sold out everywhere. I did some research and it seems this one is truly limited edition, and even some people that preordered are not getting it (getting canceled). 

It might come back in stock in the future, who knows, but Amazon.es is selling the controller  for $75 (including shipping). 

They ship to US

https://www.amazon.es/Microsoft-Mando-Wireless-Edici%C3%B3n-Thieves/dp/B0785P78VJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519654762&sr=8-1&keywords=sea+of+thieves+controller

I just placed an order. 

you need to choose standard shipping, so the total comes to $75.  you need to go the checkout, choose USD currency, and the total will drop to $75. 

Not bad , you are paying MSRP price for an item that is sold out everywhere in the US. 

Or you can wait to see if this will ever come back in stock in the US, but if they do, I doubt we will see a significant price drop. 

According to windows central, MS won't be producing more controllers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
mine took 2 weeks , I am in MI.

by the way, I just sold my ferryman clothing set on ebay for $24, so this controller deal got even better.

if you don't mind the DLC, just sell at ebay for at least $20
Just wanted to add that you're the f'ing MAN (woman?) for sharing that there's demand for the code. Bidding on my code is up to $70, which is extra amazing considering that I had a Buy It Now price of $50.

This has convinced me to crack open my NIB US SoT controller to sell that code, too. It'll be one of the only XB1 controllers where I don't have a NIB sealed one. Makes me wonder if other bundled DLC from hardware/software I've bought would have been good to resell.

Just wanted to add that you're the f'ing MAN (woman?) for sharing that there's demand for the code. Bidding on my code is up to $70, which is extra amazing considering that I had a Buy It Now price of $50.

This has convinced me to crack open my NIB US SoT controller to sell that code, too. It'll be one of the only XB1 controllers where I don't have a NIB sealed one. Makes me wonder if other bundled DLC from hardware/software I've bought would have been good to resell.
I can't believe it. $70?? The fuck.

I am a man lol

I can also purchase it for those who don't have the access. You can DM'd me your info and get it shipped to you. I'm sure that would be a quicker way of getting the controller than through the Spain version of Amazon. I'll even do it at cost. Just want to help out the community in anyway possible. 

Thank you for telling me about the dlc being worth so much, definitely helped recoup the cost of the controller.

Heads up though I did see that the sea of thieves 2 TB hard drive also contains exclusive dlc that's also going for upwards of $50. If you're in need of more storage and don't care about the dlc that's a pretty great deal.

Plus it looks really cool

Thank you for telling me about the dlc being worth so much, definitely helped recoup the cost of the controller.

Heads up though I did see that the sea of thieves 2 TB hard drive also contains exclusive dlc that's also going for upwards of $50. If you're in need of more storage and don't care about the dlc that's a pretty great deal.

Plus it looks really cool
I looked into it. Midnight Blunderbuss has a couple completed Buy It Now sales at $90 and $125. I was jazzed to list mine, but then saw the drive itself is coming back in stock on Amazon. Camelcamelcamel shows that it sold out for a few days (which is probably why the Ebay prices for the DLC went up), then came back. That should put a damper on Ebay prices for the code.

I looked into it. Midnight Blunderbuss has a couple completed Buy It Now sales at $90 and $125. I was jazzed to list mine, but then saw the drive itself is coming back in stock on Amazon. Camelcamelcamel shows that it sold out for a few days (which is probably why the Ebay prices for the DLC went up), then came back. That should put a damper on Ebay prices for the code.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Its more likely going to be it last round. I'm sure those preorders will end this week. Also you need to list that stat! unless you're the seller who's auction is up to $76.00 then good job. Either way looks like the controller is offically totally now a collectors item. It's sold out via "Sold and shipped by amazon" and is now being sold by 3rd parties. Which will likely see the DLC skyrocket

bread's done
Back