[Limited] Madcatz XBox 360 Steering Wheel - $30

Not to rain on your parade or anything Rogan, I just want to warn potential buyers that this wheel has some issues.

Mainly http://reviews.cnet.com/game-accessories/madcatz-xbox-360-mc2/4505-10110_7-31965064.html

Despite whether you think cnet is a good review source or no, their Pros and Cons still speaks volumes about the functionality of the wheel.

Small excerpt.
The good: The wheel's tried-and-true ergonomics make it a great, comfortable wheel for use with certain games, such as Project Gotham Racing 3.
The bad: The wheel doesn't work with all Xbox 360 driving games and is too sensitive to use with others. There's no button-mapping option, which would've made compatibility with other control schemes easier. And while the wheel connects via USB, it's not PC compatible.

Disclaimer: I do not own this wheel myself, however I would've if I didn't find the page I linked. They may or may not have fixed the issues since then. Just saying you want to do more research before buying since NCIX charges restocking fees on opened products.

It is compatible with the PC if you download the drivers on microsoft website. I never said it was a good wheel, but for the price, it is kind of what I'd expect.

bread's done
Back