limited Nintendo figures ... PA has opened preorders!

Pascal

Banned
Maybe interesting for some of you:

Play-Asia.com has opened preorders for three upcoming Nintendo licensed First4Figures Collectible Statues, based on the popular The Legend of Zelda and Metroid Prime franchises. All figures are strictly limited, hand cast and hand painted, individually numbered and come with an authenticity card. Don't miss this chance and submit your preorder now. Only available as long as supplies last...

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-1yb7-49-de.html (Gamecube section!)

PA.78365.003.jpg

I think that you must spend a lot of money for this limited figures in two or three years!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'ma order 5 of each. I think this is the PS3 for this holidat season...[/quote]

Maybe next year, I doubt for this though.

These rock, might have to get that skull kid, thanks op! Also someone make Roufuss a mod ASAP! Thanks Roufuss.

[quote name='grayghost81']They are ten stories tall[/QUOTE]

Each will be brought across the Pacific on its own container ship, and transported across the US piggyback on a customized 747 airliner. You will need to either buy or rent an industrial crane to stand these upright in your yard. Please ensure that you have at last two acres of cleared, flat land for the optional pedestal base. Free shipping for a limited time.

Do not expose to direct sunlight. May present choking hazard for children under 3. If swallowed or inhaled, immediately induce vomitting. Not for those allergic to peanuts or latex, or with respiratory problems. Requires a dedicated 220V power supply. May interfere with pacemakers. 25mpg highway/19mpg city.

Anatomically correct versions will cost slightly more. And, by the way, they're action figures, not "dolls"...

[quote name='0192837465']These rock, might have to get that skull kid, thanks op! Also someone make Roufuss a mod ASAP! Thanks Roufuss.[/QUOTE]

np, I figured direct links would be alot more helpful for people who didn't want to navigate through Play Asia.

If I had to get one it would probably be Samus.

To be honest, the quality of the statues is kind of lacking for the price they want... well, on the Samus one anyways.

For someone asking about height, they look to be about a foot tall.

$80 bucks for a statue is not bad, now...why is this in Video Game deals? SHouldn't ti be in the nintendo forum, or general?

Nice statues I'd like the fierce deity and skull kid, but most likely i'll end up getting the skull kid, but with december comming soon I might be able to get someone to pitch in for this as my gift. =)

Dang, I was ordering Skull Kid and Fierce Deity Link, but shipping hurts. 2 methods were $50 and the third was $75. Maybe I will wait for a US seller to start taking orders, there are about 10 US sites, but none are taking orders yet.

Or are there any coupons for free shipping from Play Asia?

Thanks

[quote name='DRJ555']Dang, I was ordering Skull Kid and Fierce Deity Link, but shipping hurts. 2 methods were $50 and the third was $75. Maybe I will wait for a US seller to start taking orders, there are about 10 US sites, but none are taking orders yet.

Or are there any coupons for free shipping from Play Asia?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Damn shippings that high...that sites a freaking rip. Estarlands figures are half the price and a % the shipping.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Damn shippings that high...that sites a freaking rip. Estarlands figures are half the price and a % the shipping.[/QUOTE]

you do know that Play-Asia is based in Hong Kong right ?

[quote name='thorbahn3']Maybe when something I like comes around: Majora's Mask sucked[/QUOTE]

you say that again and i will serve you up a knuckle sandwich

[quote name='DarkKnight']Here's a link to the company's wesite. They have some variants of samus and skull kid I believe, plus two statues from Metroid Hunters from the DS.

http://www.first4figures.com./[/QUOTE]

They are the ones making these figures. On there site there are a lot of distributers listed so I will try to get one from a US seller. That way I won't get jacked on customs as well.

Ok, I couldn't resist any longer and bought the Skull Kid and Oni Link. Didn't really care for the Samus. I figured that since Play Asia was offering discounts on the items of $50 that I couldn't pass up the deal.

Now I just hope they didn't take a million preorders for 2500 items...

Thanks OP :)

I showed them to my girlfriend and she said she would make me a Samus out of clay. I'm sure it won't be as perfectly perfect, but it will be made with love and not $100

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'ma order 5 of each. I think this is the PS3 for this holidat season...[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahaaha oh... shit

Some good news about the OOT Link face.

---------------------------------

Model Adjustments to come

We have seen that there has been a lot strong opinion on our upcoming Ocarina of Time Link, particularly on the face. We are very receptive to fan feedback so we will go back and tweak the face and add to any other parts to improve on the model. We will update our site with new product pictures of the tweaks at a later date. We ask you to kindly bear with us whilst we work on them.

First 4 Figures Team

bread's done
Back