Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Is that a standard now? I'm not complaining ( very nice looking) but first reaction was "crap I must have upcharged for a box"
Only for 3 or more Vita games, and/or if there is a PS4 game in the package.

Seems like it's a good direction to be going.

If you buy at least one PS4 game, along with anything else, you get the free upgrade to the box.
Curse you and your lurking powers.

They are stronger than mine. :*(

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the reward section of the site?
One of the rewards is contingent on an announcement. Hard to roll out until the game is announced. :\

Also the artist doing the order form is out with the flu and has been since Monday. Complications upon complications.

Bunch of new game announcements coming tomorrow including two Japanese PS4 games.
I just saw the potential dates and system list over at NeoGAF, can't wait. I need to get my green up in preparation for the incoming games, damn you LRG.

I guess now we can go back to game discussions and get off the non-gaming issues.

Is Severed for Vita still on the table for a potential release?  I know it was mentioned ages ago, but I have not heard a word since.  70% off this week and I am thinking I should grab it, but I would like to only buy it once...

Is Severed for Vita still on the table for a potential release? I know it was mentioned ages ago, but I have not heard a word since. 70% off this week and I am thinking I should grab it, but I would like to only buy it once...
I've heard severed and Guacamelee tossed around in the past, but I've never seen anything in regards to them happening, or not. There are many games that have fallen under the "it's just not happening" category, but I don't think this has happened for these titles yet.

So until it does, I would say anything is possible. And even for some of the ones that LRG have said aren't happening with them, doesn't mean physical is off the table, it's just not a chance with LRG. Fangamer has released a few titles in the past, and there is a company out of Spain/UK I believe who is doing physical for the Velocity 2X(coming soon).

When I see really cheap digital titles, I buy them anyway, as it supports most of these indie teams, and that can only help them and the chance for physical in the future. My 64GB card is pretty full, but by getting these physical titles, I'm able to delete certain ones and make room for others. So if a physical game never happens, you got a great title on the cheap, and if it does, you've helped the small guy continue to move forward, it's a win/win to me either way.

Is Severed for Vita still on the table for a potential release? I know it was mentioned ages ago, but I have not heard a word since. 70% off this week and I am thinking I should grab it, but I would like to only buy it once...
I think if anything maybe wait as Drinkbox Studios has had both Guacamelee & Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack free on PS+. So there's a pretty fair chance Severed will also go free. Still, $4.49 (PS+) is not a bad price if you plan to play it soon.

One of the rewards is contingent on an announcement. Hard to roll out until the game is announced. :\

Also the artist doing the order form is out with the flu and has been since Monday. Complications upon complications.
If it's the flu I had I totally understand. It was the most brutal 48 hour sickness I've ever had in my entire life. There were a few points I legit thought I was going to die lol.

Given the enormous size of my backlog, it is actually quite rare for me to play games all the way through. But I played Guacamelee from beginning to end, and loved every minute of it. If LRG ever releases a Drinkbox game, I'll be showing up with money in hand and a big grin on my face. I have multiple copies of Guacamelee on more than one digital store. And I'd still be quite happy to acquire a physical copy. I already have the digital version of Severed as well on the Vita, and I'd be quite happy to buy a physical copy of that as well. Drinkbox is one of the developers on my automatic-purchase list. (another developer on that list is WayForward)

Looking forward to hearing about these Japanese release titles.

Bunch of new game announcements coming tomorrow including two Japanese PS4 games.
774.gif

Pang Adventures for PS4 is first up.........To be continued

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/834447673054736384

But what about dem Japanese Vita games
Got one, but Sony is taking a very long time getting a format change done for it. Don't want to announce it without a better idea of when we can release it!

Also, just throwing this out there: Pang is our first release with DotEmu. If you want to see more from them, please throw some support our way on Pang! I know it isn't Vita, but DotEmu has two other Japanese Vita games I know you all want. :)

Got one, but Sony is taking a very long time getting a format change done for it. Don't want to announce it without a better idea of when we can release it!

Also, just throwing this out there: Pang is our first release with DotEmu. If you want to see more from them, please throw some support our way on Pang! I know it isn't Vita, but DotEmu has two other Japanese Vita games I know you all want. :)
I don't have a PS4 yet, and I've been passing on titles, as it's to much to support both systems, but I may have to dive in here, as I love Pang, and would love to see more Vita titles down the road.

Will buy. Skipped Dear Esther, but I won't for this one.

Anymore besides Everybody Loves Raymond?

If the next announcement is Ys Origin, or if it's one that's in the works, I will pass out where I stand good sir.
I was just getting ready to post the same thing. This company is also doing the updated Windjammers as well, and I would throw money at both in a heart beat.

Josh, MAKE IT SO!!! LOL

I just want Windjammers and Y's Origin.

Standalone PS4 copies in general have always had a pretty good number when it comes to quantity.

It's usually when titles are dual platform that it gets tricky.

We should be good for Pang Adventures. :D

There's not going to be a release until mid to late March I think, so at the earliest, it'd be around then.
Yeah, that's what has been stated. Which is good, I need to build my reserves back up for all these damn games.

EDIT: BTW, just got my shipping notice for my cards and The Swindle. I guess I should be getting my first LRG box with this order.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/834477875759874051

EDIT: Hey Josh, where's the Vita love today?

Hmmmm I'd never heard of any of those. Have to see if any interest me.
I've been a Pang fan forever, and I recently bought a similar game for the 3DS that is Pirate themed, and is pretty good. As for the other 2 games, yeah, I have no clue. But since I'm not buying any PS4 titles, it's a non issue either way. I may get the Pang Adventures if they need the support, but otherwise I'm saving my funds for the Vita releases.

Well, now:

https://twitter.com/TotallyChoice/status/834493940950720512/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
I will definitely get the Runner games for Vita.
Not interested in much else. Also happy that I never bought Runner 2. Excited for these.

I knew my streak was gonna end, and I think during these is when I'll do it.

I'm beyond stoked for the bit trip games to get releases though! And I'm definitely in for astebreed.

These announcements are studs.  Can't say I was as excited about the last couple releases as I am with the ones announced today.  March will be a rough month, definitely getting Pang, Astebreed, and Mitsurugi Kamui even though they're only for PS4.  A couple of those would've definitely been better as a Vita release for on the go playtime.

Glad to hear you guys are digging the announcements. Bear in mind the Choice Provisions stuff isn't all coming at once. Those will be spread across a decent swath of time.

Hm. Out of all of those (I don't own a PS4), maybe Runner 2 for Vita. I have Runner 2 on PC and all the Bit Trip games on 3DS (a collection I actually prefer digitally), so I don't know. BUT, I happy to see other so excited for the titles.

Well havent bought for 2 months but i havent to get something on march 17th and so far runner2 will be mine otherwise what else is going on sale that day?

bread's done
Back