Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
This is starting to get funny. There is literally no way all of the people wanting this bundle are going to get it given the interest level here and on other forums. Maybe everyone should just wait and see what happens on Friday before planning any elaborate financial or trade schemes.
I fully anticipate not being able to get one as they will literally sell out the second they go on sale. I'll still try my luck though and hope for the best, definitely getting a Soldner though.

I'm debating on not even trying and just buying the games digitally lol
I am not going to lie, I have zero interest in actually playing Breach and Clear to be honest. I just want a copy for my collection and this bundle is my cheapest point of entry as of now. I always keep my LRG games sealed and download the digital copies when I decide to play them though.

I am not going to lie, I have zero interest in actually playing Breach and Clear to be honest. I just want a copy for my collection and this bundle is my cheapest point of entry as of now. I always keep my LRG games sealed and download the digital copies when I decide to play them though.
Same

These games aren't meant to be played IMO. They are meant to be kept sealed for collectors. But 30 copies total is going to equal them being sold out in seconds.

I bought Jamestown recently on the last sale. I liked the art style but quickly realized there isn't alot of stages to play. It's mostly re beating the same stage on harder difficulties to unlock the next area, than repeat. Which is great for training yourself but ... i get bord.

Same

These games aren't meant to be played IMO. They are meant to be kept sealed for collectors. But 30 copies total is going to equal them being sold out in seconds.
I am pretty confident most people do this, but I've seen a few people actually open the LRG games. I'd honestly be into buying an open Breach and Clear if the price was right, no way I'd pay more than $40 or $50 for an open copy though. I just need to add it to my collection as it's the only LRG Vita release I am missing. I honestly shouldn't even try to buy the bundle tomorrow because I need to cut back on some of my gaming expenses as I just got a new car and now once again have a car payment thanks my old paid off ride taking a dump on me, but I figure I could at least recoup some of the cost by selling the extras in the bundle as I only care about the Vita game.

I am pretty confident most people do this, but I've seen a few people actually open the LRG games. I'd honestly be into buying an open Breach and Clear if the price was right, no way I'd pay more than $40 or $50 for an open copy though. I just need to add it to my collection as it's the only LRG Vita release I am missing. I honestly shouldn't even try to buy the bundle tomorrow because I need to cut back on some of my gaming expenses as I just got a new car and now once again have a car payment thanks my old paid off ride taking a dump on me, but I figure I could at least recoup some of the cost by selling the extras in the bundle as I only care about the Vita game.
Pretty sure that at 7:00am tomorrow, those bundles are going to go live and the website is going to crash. Then when we all refresh, they will all be sold out.

I just want to know if Deadline is going to be released digitally tomorrow as well.

I'm going to be trying to get one of those bundles like a lot of you, but I just wanted to wish everyone luck and say I'd rather have one of you get a bundle than a scalper.

I opened my copy of Breach & Clear and played it for a bit.  No regrets because I can't foresee a scenario where I'd want to get rid of my vita collection.  I have kept the rest of my LRG games sealed though.

Pretty sure that at 7:00am tomorrow, those bundles are going to go live and the website is going to crash. Then when we all refresh, they will all be sold out.

I just want to know if Deadline is going to be released digitally tomorrow as well.
Damn you scared me for a second when I saw 7:00 AM. I assume you are in a different time-zone than me, but I imagine this will be correct. I doubt the site will crash though, these bundles will sellout literally the moment they go on sale. 30 is such a low number and demand is incredibly high for this that it will be gone in the blink of eye and they aren't doing a second batch either.

Damn you scared me for a second when I saw 7:00 AM. I assume you are in a different time-zone than me, but I imagine this will be correct. I doubt the site will crash though, these bundles will sellout literally the moment they go on sale. 30 is such a low number and demand is incredibly high for this that it will be gone in the blink of eye and they aren't doing a second batch either.
My bad dude....I should have specified PST lol

I hope everyone has their alarms set (or at least those of us who are hobos and don't have a job)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw soldner 2 at my local game shop for vita for 19.99. How it got there if it's technically unreleased...I don't know...
LRG still sends out promotional copies to people to test it out.

The one you saw probably has a hole punch in the UPC.

If it doesn't, then I don't know what to tell you. XD

How am I gonna add both Breach Clear bundle and Soldner x2 and check out. Thats gonna be tough. I never have any luck buying limited shoes, nycc tickets, comics, etc. Even if Im using verizon fios

How am I gonna add both Breach Clear bundle and Soldner x2 and check out. Thats gonna be tough. I never have any luck buying limited shoes, nycc tickets, comics, etc. Even if Im using verizon fios
Soldner X2 will sell out fast, but should be up for at least a few minutes before it sells out. Breach and Clear bundles will literally be gone in the blink of an eye with them selling just 30. I do feel like they may have a few copies held back for Black Friday though, so you may have another chance then if you miss out. Plus like someone else said you could always try for Soldner X-2 again at 10 PM EST.

Soldner X2 will sell out fast, but should be up for at least a few minutes before it sells out. Breach and Clear bundles will literally be gone in the blink of an eye with them selling just 30. I do feel like they may have a few copies held back for Black Friday though, so you may have another chance then if you miss out. Plus like someone else said you could always try for Soldner X-2 again at 10 PM EST.
Not to mention, it's 2 copies per account for this Vita title, and it's one that people actually want, so it'll probably sell fairly fast even at the afternoon opening.

Also, it's 6PM EDT for the later one.

Is the website down for anybody?
Works fine for me.

Not to mention, it's 2 copies per account for this Vita title, and it's one that people actually want, so it'll probably sell fairly fast even at the afternoon opening.

Also, it's 6PM EDT for the later one.

Works fine for me.
You are right, I am at work so I have 10 AM EST on my mind as I am feverishly watching the clock so that I don't miss out! I honestly doubt I will get a Breach and Clear bundle, but hope that Black Friday gives me another shot at just the Vita game, I hate that they bundled this up with the PS4 game that I don't want! #vita4lyfe

You are right, I am at work so I have 10 AM EST on my mind as I am feverishly watching the clock so that I don't miss out! I honestly doubt I will get a Breach and Clear bundle, but hope that Black Friday gives me another shot at just the Vita game, I hate that they bundled this up with the PS4 game that I don't want! #vita4lyfe
You probably could sell the PS4 version on CAG for cost + shipping. I mean you would still be out a lot since the bundle goes for $120 or so.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm sure all of the Black Friday listings will also be bundles of the games.

That's basically how they've been doing the previous re-lists now, and just bundling the games with soundtracks, etc., so it could still end up the same since the B&C would go together again, but maybe without the prints, so slightly cheaper.

It'd be nice if the re-lists were just games only, but seeing their previous patterns, my hopes aren't high for that kind of listing from them in late November. :*(

I wish everyone the best of luck. Going for the B&C bundle myself. I was able to get the Vita oddworld when it was relisted (had 30 copies) so I have a good feeling about this.

I wish everyone the best of luck. Going for the B&C bundle myself. I was able to get the Vita oddworld when it was relisted (had 30 copies) so I have a good feeling about this.
Hope you have super fast Internet, you're gonna need it to snag the bundle! Good luck to everyone!

Ive created an artificial hype for the bundle for myself and now im torn between buying or not buying and its in just a few mins.  GAH! what to do?!?!?!?!

I know i want soldner tho.

I got B&C for the Vita awhile back. It's kinda hard to get excited for a very mediocre game. But man wish I knew they relisted Oddworld tho...nice luck getting that one. I'm probably just going to get Soldner X-2 Prototype for the Vita.

Breach Clear bundle

120 seems very very high
Go look at the eBay prices for the Vita game alone. This significantly cheaper than eBay and you get extra stuff and another game, it's pricey, but Breach and Clear Vita is the rarest LRG release to date and the most expensive one now.

anyone notice this 

WARNING: This item is limited to ONE per customer. If you have previously ordered Breach & Clear for Vita, we reserve the right to cancel your order to allow new fans a chance to get the game. The intention of this bundle is to try and get Breach & Clear into the hands of those who missed it.

anyone notice this

WARNING: This item is limited to ONE per customer. If you have previously ordered Breach & Clear for Vita, we reserve the right to cancel your order to allow new fans a chance to get the game. The intention of this bundle is to try and get Breach & Clear into the hands of those who missed it.
Yea. i bet someone gonna create a new account to buy this.

Is anyone else not seeing the option to buy Soldner-X2?

EDIT: Never mind, it just appeared.

EDIT 2: *whew* Order secured. I wish shipping wasn't so high, but whatever. Have there ever been codes to enter in the Promo Code field?

The listings I believe are activated manually, so there tends to be a bit of lag time than planned schedule.

Grabbed my Soldners.  Pew pew!

Got both! That bundle is live. Will sell out super quick!

Bundle sold out at 10:05am. Hope everyone got what they wanted.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

bread's done
Back