Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Something is definitely crossed with however they are shipping.  I managed to get B&C bundle in the morning and then a Söldner-X 2 at night.  It said my B&C bundle shipped and arrived - yet the only thing included with the package was Söldner-X 2.  It still says my Söldner-X 2 is unfulfilled with no updates.  I contacted LRG and they said the B&C bundle should still be coming, but they haven't followed up with tracking or any other information.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, but everyone wasn't lucky enough to be apart of this thread or follow LRG in time. $24.99 is my buy price...Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Only those who have ocd for having all lrg will go apesh1t for it. Not me some seemed rather crappy. Lost sea, breach n clear, futridium (ps plus game) all didnt interest me. Now rainbow moon and shadow complex for vita will be mine all mine hahahaha[emoji41] well hopefully

It's been opened though. I only want sealed unless I was able to buy a used copy for like $50 or less. I only want this game for the LRG/Vita collection to be complete, I have zero interest in ever playing it though.
Lol this thinking of getting tqo copies of shadow complex =) cuz why not

My order was also messed up.  Ordered 3 games and only 1 arrived.  They emailed me back very quickly and said they would send them right out.  Only was about 3 minutes after I emailed them that they responded.

That seems like the natural thing to do.

They might as well go back to bribing Douglas in burgers for him to do the shipping than this completely unreliable fulfillment center.

Lol this thinking of getting tqo copies of shadow complex =) cuz why not
Just go look at ebay sometime. There are a number of the LRG PS4 games that barely sell for anything over the retail price with lower print runs. Heck many of them don't sell for enough to cover the original cost of the game plus the ebay, paypal and shipping fees. So definitely seriously think about buying anything extra on the PS4... especially higher print run games unless it's just because you love the game that much and want an extra because... well... you love the game that much. The Vita stuff.. ok, now that is where the market for resell seems to be.

With LRG games I never open them. Anything I buy from them that I want to actually play I will just get a digital copy of it and keep the LRG copy sealed.
I wouldn't mind having a full LRG set but I doubt that'll happen, unless I want to pay hundreds of dollars for SMRPG and B&C. I knew I missed out on B&C but was hoping they'd have some SMRPGs for their BF sale. That's a no go either.

Oh well.

LRG plans on dropping their fulfillment center. LOL
Did they say what they plan on doing? Like, are they going back to shipping the games themselves or going with another fulfillment center? If it's the latter, then there's really no way for us to know if the new fulfillment center will be better than the old one.

Here's the deal - right now we're 50/50 on dropping the fulfillment center immediately but we realize how improbable it would be to do that a week before a massive sale. The owner of the fulfillment center emailed us a heartfelt response fully accepting the blame for everything that happened and we've been assured that there will be no more screw ups.

If any huge mistakes happen during Rainbow Moon or Shadow Complex's fulfillment we're pulling it all back in-house. I'm making arrangements so that we're prepared to pull out should we need to. We're a huge client for the fulfillment center and they don't want to lose our business. It's unlikely anything will go wrong on the next round of games.

That said, we'll be making things right for anyone affected or impacted by this. Everyone will get what they ordered.

Their explanation was a little bit unnerving, as all of the reasons they gave us for things going wrong, seemed to have been everything that could have gone wrong which resulted in the orders being improperly fulfilled.

It' just really silly how they were so unprepared for this when this is basically the only thing they're paid to be doing, yet, they screw up a fairly substantial amount of orders, relatively speaking.

Well at least some of the orders were fine. My two Soldners arrived fine, one is already on the way to another CAG who was unable to snag one due to the issues with the sale.

On another note, I'm not sure about Rainbow Moon. Considering the Vita version, but I may just bag it. Shadow Complex sounds good, need to research a bit before I make up my mind.

Here's the deal - right now we're 50/50 on dropping the fulfillment center immediately but we realize how improbable it would be to do that a week before a massive sale. The owner of the fulfillment center emailed us a heartfelt response fully accepting the blame for everything that happened and we've been assured that there will be no more screw ups.

If any huge mistakes happen during Rainbow Moon or Shadow Complex's fulfillment we're pulling it all back in-house. I'm making arrangements so that we're prepared to pull out should we need to. We're a huge client for the fulfillment center and they don't want to lose our business. It's unlikely anything will go wrong on the next round of games.

That said, we'll be making things right for anyone affected or impacted by this. Everyone will get what they ordered.
It pisses me off how American businesses(or business in general), just don't give a fuck anymore. What happened to providing a service, and taking pride in your work?

I guess it's great if they man up, and do what they are paid to, but it should never have to come to that. If they are taking funds, and providing less than their best, it's "stealing" IMO.

LRG is growing at a pretty good clip, and if I ran a business that fulfilled products, I would look at this as a opportunity to grow my business along with theirs. Sadly, most businesses just see short term "$", and to hell with reputations, or tomorrow. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

I hope you guys get this figured out in the end, as I'm looking forward to the rest of the year, and many more great physical titles.

You guys should just take it back in house and hire a couple interns to do all the hard labor. There are colleges in the vicinity, right? Heck, I'm sure a couple CAGs would be willing to stuff envelopes for an occasional free game here and there ;)

Still haven't heard back about my order screw up. Hope they reply back soon.
I'll assume their trying to correct any and all issues first. Why reply and say they will fix it, only to have the same shit happen again? Or not know 100% that the fulfillment center is going to be able to fix it or not?

Well at least some of the orders were fine. My two Soldners arrived fine, one is already on the way to another CAG who was unable to snag one due to the issues with the sale.

On another note, I'm not sure about Rainbow Moon. Considering the Vita version, but I may just bag it. Shadow Complex sounds good, need to research a bit before I make up my mind.
Boy, that CAG sure is lucky. ;)

Shadow Complex is an awesome game. I'd def getting that. Not sure on Rainbow Moon, or which version (PS4 has better cover, but it would probably look really nice on Vita's screen).

how do we contact them to let them know our order was messed up? I didn't get solder!!!!
"If anyone has any questions, or needs to make any changes to their orders, please contact me at [email protected]

Please include your name, your order # and the email you used to place the order.

We also reserve the right to cancel any order. But that honestly won't happen very often, unless we deem your order excessive.

If I don't respond right away, don't worry! I check every email as soon as I get them, so if I haven't reached your order yet, then that is why you haven't been contacted."

Ugh, the bidding on the copy of B&C is getting a bit to high for me and now I have to drop out. GL to you who are still bidding.
Uh, you really didn't think you where going to get that at a reasonable price did you? Often times open auctions go higher than BIN listings simply for the "VS" of it all, auctions can get crazy when 2 or more in battle. LOL

Uh, you really didn't think you where going to get that at a reasonable price did you? Often times open auctions go higher than BIN listings simply for the "VS" of it all, auctions can get crazy when 2 or more in battle. LOL
I go in never expecting to win an item (especially for this item). I know it's not the way to play the "Ebay Game" but I just put in the maximum amount I'm willing to bid from the get go so I don't end up in a bidding battle.

I go in never expecting to win an item (especially for this item). I know it's not the way to play the "Ebay Game" but I just put in the maximum amount I'm willing to bid from the get go so I don't end up in a bidding battle.
That's actually a great policy to have, as long as you can stick to it. LOL

I think I had the same policy when I started on Ebay, but depending on the item, I only practice it about 50% of the time sadly.

Sekai Project is actually working really hard to lock down Grisaia for us. Don't totally know all the details but they want to do it and just need to get Front Wing on board.

There is a chance we'll be revealing our first Japanese release next week! It's coming out in September.

I have every Limited Run release except the first Breach & Clear, seeing the prices on that now makes me think I'll never get ahold of one. :whee:

bread's done
Back