Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Got my order in for Volume. Also, my copies of Shantae came in yesterday. I even installed Risky's Revenge and made it through the first dungeon. Good stuff.

I'm not out camping to get the NES mini, because I'm reasonably certain that Nintendo is going to produce a few million of those little things, and keep them on store shelves just as long as they can. Besides, I have to give my friends and family something to get me for Christmas.

Smh as a collector that thing is useless and doubt ppl will pay scalper prices for that when wii can emulate nes games so can other systems
Thats exactly how I feel lol I have all the cartridges. IF it took an SD card and I could expand the games I'd probably get one just to bring around to parties, but not as is. I don't think theres even a built in game genie lol.

PS4 - 3896 (5049)
Vita - 1662 (2315)
Bundle - 1153

For Skullgirls. I think I'm doing it right, IDK. Just FYI. If someone wants to check after this evenings wave I'd like to know how many sold after the whole Volume run is over. I wonder if there'll be a rush last minute that pushes  to 10k. I'm not big on alternative voice overs anyway so NBD for me, but I'm just curious haha. 

Weird thing happened earlier this morning. I preordered the Skullgirls bundle at around 9:45 AM, paid by PayPal. Got an order confirmation, paypal payment confirmation, then right after that a PayPal cancellation email saying that I had cancelled the order (which I didn't). It looks like Mighty Rabbit refunded the order immediately after it was placed. Very odd, I wonder if the impending Volume release caused a problem? Or maybe LRG refunded the wrong order?

Did anyone nit get an email confirmation? When I check my profile I shows my order number. But I've always received and email after purchase.

Stealth Inc is the next game!!!

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/797184706911621120

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll probably have about 150 of each Shantae game. Won't last long but we will have them for sure. Oddworld will be possible only in the mystery game blind buy. With Futuridium and earlier we sold the vast majority of remaining inventory in a third sale, we only stopped doing that and waiting for Black Friday when we did Octodad in June.
Will you guys have any copies of Thomas Was Alone at PSX for either Vita or PS4?

Its alternate cover art.
Like alternate covers we can buy to replace the original art?

This had decent qty's and its not a super in demand title, so I'm not surprised it lasted a good while, but still a good sale through when it's all said and done.

Checked my tracking for Shantae to see when it's going to be delivered, turns out it was delivered Thursday while I was at work :(. There's mail all over the mailroom, so it looks like the postal worker was putting mail in the wrong boxes. Hopefully I can catch them tomorrow to see if they put it in someone else's box but I'm not very optimistic.

What covers are people getting for their Shantae's? I got the first one (meaning first picture on the product page) for Risky and 2nd one for Pirate. 

Got my Shovel Knight in from Fangamer today. It's a fairly basic package, but it does come with an instruction booklet. Always love that.

Pardon my ignorance, but is the Skullgirls release model a first for LRG (taking pre-orders that is)? If so, will this be done with any future releases? It works much better for me because I always seem to be unlucky enough to be working every time there's an LRG game I want and I miss out. Can't justify paying scalper prices either.

Pardon my ignorance, but is the Skullgirls release model a first for LRG (taking pre-orders that is)? If so, will this be done with any future releases? It works much better for me because I always seem to be unlucky enough to be working every time there's an LRG game I want and I miss out. Can't justify paying scalper prices either.
This would be the second pre-order they've done.

The first was for a PC game.

It's of course just going to be an option opened for certain titles, but doesn't seem to indicate this will be the norm for the vast majority of their titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing...371.

tumblr_mglf65O5pf1qd7h1xo1_500.gif

What happens at 10000?
I must have missed something. What happens if Skullgirls does, or does not, sell 10k copies?
They will include Japanese voice-overs if pre-orders hit 10K. It would be funny if they sold 9,999 copies.

Got my Shovel Knight in from Fangamer today. It's a fairly basic package, but it does come with an instruction booklet. Always love that.
Got mine too. Thing is heavy. I wish they'd tell us how many they'd made.

bread's done
Back