Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Was this already posted/addressed here? 

Also - it is worth noting that Shopify, the platform that powers our store, has recently changed their checkout process so inventory reported by sites will actually match available inventory. The catch is that inventory will no longer be held during checkout. Please make sure to get through the checkout process as quickly as you can to guarantee your purchase. Items can and will go out of stock while you are attempting to check out. Be aware of this!

Seems like this could go either way, especially for bigger/more popular releases. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this already posted/addressed here?

Also - it is worth noting that Shopify, the platform that powers our store, has recently changed their checkout process so inventory reported by sites will actually match available inventory. The catch is that inventory will no longer be held during checkout. Please make sure to get through the checkout process as quickly as you can to guarantee your purchase. Items can and will go out of stock while you are attempting to check out. Be aware of this!

Seems like this could go either way, especially for bigger/more popular releases.
Eek! That is not comforting in the slightest. I'm pretty quick when it comes to checking out, but I am also aware that there are many others that can check out much more quickly than I can. Hopefully this does not hurt my chances at getting future releases too terribly.

I really enjoy the Runner games, so I definitely want to get this, but hate the standard cover, but really don't want to spend the money for the variant covers if they're being sold as a bundle. Ugh, what to do, what to do. The new issue/change with Shopify is concerning, too..

Eek! That is not comforting in the slightest. I'm pretty quick when it comes to checking out, but I am also aware that there are many others that can check out much more quickly than I can. Hopefully this does not hurt my chances at getting future releases too terribly.
I would rather have the items hold during checkout than an accurate inventory count

I need to decide if I want this or not. I like the game, but with everything that isn't limited coming out right now I feel like I may pass on Runner 2 since it will ultimately just sit on my shelf sealed as I have the game digitally already. But that cover art is so nice!

When did LRG say that all copies of Dear Esther would ship? My shipment with Dear Esther, The Swindle, and my Oddworld cards hasn't shipped yet.

Sorry if this was posted before. Was the bundle price ever announced? If it's $50 total plus shipping, then I'll just grab that since I order one of each copy every release. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

When did LRG say that all copies of Dear Esther would ship? My shipment with Dear Esther, The Swindle, and my Oddworld cards hasn't shipped yet.
I think they just shipped this week. I remember getting an email from them that they had received Dear Esther earlier this week and would be shipping those orders soon. Once my order ships from LRG I typically receive it within a week or two.

I think they just shipped this week. I remember getting an email from them that they had received Dear Esther earlier this week and would be shipping those orders soon. Once my order ships from LRG I typically receive it within a week or two.
Weird. Mine still says unfulfilled.

Yeah my Dear Esther order shipped a day or two ago.

Soooo, am I missing something on the LRG/Shopify page, or is there no where to store credit card information? The e-mail about the new checkout mentioned ensuring I did as such (or logged into Paypal/Amazon Payments) prior to 10, buuuuuuut I don't see a way to do it?

Yeah my Dear Esther order shipped a day or two ago.

Soooo, am I missing something on the LRG/Shopify page, or is there no where to store credit card information? The e-mail about the new checkout mentioned ensuring I did as such (or logged into Paypal/Amazon Payments) prior to 10, buuuuuuut I don't see a way to do it?
I was wondering about that myself, as I tried adding my CC ages ago, and figured they didn't offer it at the time. Now reading that email, I went to add it(just in case of an emergency checkout), and I still couldn't find a way to do it either.

Sorry if this was posted before. Was the bundle price ever announced? If it's $50 total plus shipping, then I'll just grab that since I order one of each copy every release. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
The email this morning seemed to say that because of the limited number of the limited number of copies of the PAX version they will not be on the store until after the sale starts or something. No mention of a bundle so I think it's just a free for all especially with shopify the step backwards in order processing just so inventory numbers can be accurate.

Good luck today. Maybe there is a chance that not holding the item will put bulk resellers that are abusing the system at a disadvantage and actually let more regular folks through. It'll be interesting to see what the result is. I'm just glad this isn't a game I'm super hot to own so I don't have to be a guineapig for the new tweaks. I didn't enjoy Runner2 much at all, though to be fair, I stopped enjoying running games back around 2013.

Yeah, they never allowed that before, not sure why they said in the email you could now finally do that. Maybe they are confused and thought the feature was turned on before and not being customers themselves just never noticed it wasn't.

Runner 2 inventory level for Vita is at 214%. PS4 is at 227%. :whistle2:k
I think they delete these pages and then put up the real ones once the sale starts. Sort of like they say there are 3500 copies but really it's some non-equal mystery amount split between the morning and evening sales.

Weird. Mine still says unfulfilled.
I didn't order Death Esther, I was just commenting on the email I received from LRG. I honestly don't know why I received the email since I didn't order the game.

I think I will pass on Runner 2 for now at least, ever since I passed on Aqua Kitty DX I don't feel the need to buy every Vita release anymore, but I may reconsider and order a copy in the evening because I do like the game, but since I have a digital copy I'd really only be buying this one for the collectors aspect. I know I will be jumping on some of the April LRG releases for sure too.

I was wondering about that myself, as I tried adding my CC ages ago, and figured they didn't offer it at the time. Now reading that email, I went to add it(just in case of an emergency checkout), and I still couldn't find a way to do it either.
I think you can save CC info at the time of checkout, not sure if there is another way (dont quote me on that)

I probably would not use Paypal checkout if youre trying to get the bundles, that delay can bite you in the ass

Put it in my cart and decided to pass. I want the PAX limited edition variant, but I don't want to pay for the bundle to get it. 

weird i was f5'ing the main page with the vita version in my cart for over a minute and ps4 version never showed up. vita sold out, then i came here and you had already posted the ps4 link. hell ps4 still doesnt show on the games page for me on chrome or ff

nope, went up at the normal time, the bundle pages were 404'd til release
Yeah, my PC clock must be off. Good thing I was start F5ing early, otherwise I may have missed it.

BTW, if I got the Vita bundle, does that count for the 2 game limit, or could I still get another vanilla Runner 2 for the Vita?

Yeah, my PC clock must be off. Good thing I was start F5ing early, otherwise I may have missed it.

BTW, if I got the Vita bundle, does that count for the 2 game limit, or could I still get another vanilla Runner 2 for the Vita?
i would like to know this as well, i got one vita bundle and 1 each of standard.

i legit thought the bundle was ps4 and vita bundle since i never saw a ps4 bundle come up

bread's done
Back