Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Huh... did anyone else get a random $5 off coupon automatically applied when checking out with Paypal? Works for me!

EDIT: Checked my emails, apparently it was a $5 off $15+ Paypal flash sale, ending 11:59pm PST June 11. Don't know if it is YMMV invite or not.
I got this promo and it worked out perfectly to make Deemo $19.99. The Flash sale for PayPal couldn't have come at a better time.

Where does it mention the slipcover? First time I'm reading about it.
From LRG's email:

Our physical release of Broken Age marks the first and only physical release of this game on consoles. The PS4 release will feature a beautiful slipcover featuring the game's two main protagonists while the Vita version will feature an all-new physical-exclusive PSN trophy set.

Got Broken Age for Vita.
Really wish I didn't import Deemo would rather have the Limited Run release but I'm not buying it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of jealous of those who got a $5 Paypal offer.  Didn't get one :whistle2:(

Picked up Broken Age for PS4.  Don't buy that many games anymore - but this being a Double Fine game, couldn't resist! 

Yeah...the only code I got from Paypal was $15 off $75 at eBags....

Yay........

c2a297e5007fe0c5cd2131ebc4d6efd8.gif

Got Broken Age for Vita.
Really wish I didn't import Deemo would rather have the Limited Run release but I'm not buying it again.
I kept planning to import as well, and when I had the money I would forget, and then when I would remember, I was broke. Then finally it was announced by LRG, so I was able to wait. But if I had imported, I doubt I would have bought it again either.

It wasn't a game I was super interested in, but I normally get any imports that have an English release, that aren't planned for the states. So while this was on my radar for awhile, not being a game I was super excited for, probably also played in to my delay in importing earlier.

I just woke up! Still 3% left for Deemo. Kinda hard to pull the trigger with that $5.50 shipping charge. End up get 1 copy :)
Yeah, no fan of the $5.50 shipping - that is a lot. I'm choosy with the games I buy now (only buy what I intend to play) so I'm willing to "splurge" for a limited release like this.

Missed out this morning due to work meetings.. but looks like I should be able to get BA pretty easily during the evening stretch. Not sure I want both PS4 and Vita or just PS4 though... hm... 

Missed out this morning due to work meetings.. but looks like I should be able to get BA pretty easily during the evening stretch. Not sure I want both PS4 and Vita or just PS4 though... hm...
PS4 sold out first for the morning batch if that helps your decision at all.

In regards to the shipping charge, I got 2 copies and shipping was still only $5.50 for both.

In regards to the shipping charge, I got 2 copies and shipping was still only $5.50 for both.
Yeah, the shipping charge is nothing new, so I don't really see the issue some are having, unless these are their first LRG purchases.

Sometimes I get a few games, and it works out to less, and then some weeks I only get one title, and it's not as cool, but these games are pretty cheap in general, so I don't mind the shipping cost, as mailing packages is not free.

EDIT: And for those who buy 4 titles, it's really a great savings.

Got my PS4 copy of Broken Age, and Deemo. No worries for me on the afternoon run, managed to snag everything I wanted in the morning.

I always set an alarm for 5 mins before to remind me to get on the site but today I silenced it and forgot about it for 20 mins. Luckily everything was still available at that point. :)

Decided to sit out on the morning sale because I couldn't decide if I wanted to get BA on both platforms.  Been thinking about it all day and still can't decide on it. :lol:

I kind of wanted to get Broken Age. Heard good things. Low and behold, it was slow to sell on Vita early in the morning. Worse somes to worse, if I end up not wanting it, I can still sell it. I look forward to playing it.

Grabbed Broken Age for PS4 and PSV and noticed my order history shows the same sku for each. Both say LR61.  Anyone else have an order look like that?

Edit - I just put in a ticket to be safe.  I nearly skipped the vita version, would hate to get sent two of those instead of one of each lol.

I think something is up with the sight as my order is missing entirely.

Edit: Apparently I backed out or something before I completed the order.

1211Doh.jpg

Was tempted to get Deemo quite a few times for the Asia English version. No brainer for that buy. I'll see you guys back when Cosmic Star Heroine is offered! I don't buy too many of these....have like 4 of them.

Decided I'd get Horizon with GCU this week instead. I want to own these games but budget got tight with the new baby.

I wasnt planning on getting either but I ordered Broken Age Vita because it's still available and I still haven't played it yet. Figured Vita is probably a good system to enjoy that on too. Cool surprise

I can't wait for Salt and sanctuary just so people shut the fuck up about it lol.

No offense @ above poster. It's not you who is frustrating, it's everyone ever.

I can't wait for Salt and sanctuary just so people shut the fuck up about it lol.

No offense @ above poster. It's not you who is frustrating, it's everyone ever.
Does anybody know when Salt and Sanctuary is coming out? I'm totally looking forward to it.

729.gif

Was checking to see if the listing for Strafe is up yet... and instead saw that BA and Deemo still around. Kinda surprised. 

Was checking to see if the listing for Strafe is up yet... and instead saw that BA and Deemo still around. Kinda surprised.
The question is will they be around long enough to combine with an order of Strafe? My guess, no, but you never know.

The question is will they be around long enough to combine with an order of Strafe? My guess, no, but you never know.
You'll be able to combine the orders anyways if you open a support ticket at limitedrungames.freshdesk.com. There are less than 100 copies left of each game, though - doubtful they'll stay in stock through tomorrow.

You'll be able to combine the orders anyways if you open a support ticket at limitedrungames.freshdesk.com. There are less than 100 copies left of each game, though - doubtful they'll stay in stock through tomorrow.
Wish you were doing 2 timed releases tomorrow. No way will I be able to get away from work to frantically nab a copy over a 3g connection on a Monday :(

Definitely won't be buying it from a ebay reseller either who will no doubt be using multiple accounts.

12PM Eastern Time. One batch only because stock is too thin to split into two chunks.
Is your version of Strafe part of the LRG series of releases are that are numbered on the spine? Or is it kind of a one-off?

Asking for a collector friend that has this problem with buying everything in a series.

Is your version of Strafe part of the LRG series of releases are that are numbered on the spine? Or is it kind of a one-off?

Asking for a collector friend that has this problem with buying everything in a series.
Though these will be sold through our site, they should not be considered Limited Run releases or as part of a Limited Run complete set. These will be distributed titles, sold to help raise awareness for fellow companies fighting the good fight to bring physical back.

The constant cover variants are getting worse than Nintendo in terms of milking collectors. 

Even the mainstream publishers are doing it now.  Seriously like 5 diff covers for dumbass basketball game.

bread's done
Back