Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I just got my KS Plague Road shipping notice, so they are for sure sending them out, so be on the look out.

EDIT: So now all my items have been shipped except last Friday orders.
Rats... mine will likely ship soon too and I've got WB and NT coming too. I'm going out of town until next Saturday, don't know how I feel about my LRG packages just sitting around while I'm gone. USPS here does not hold packages, really annoying.

Seriously? Companies like LRG exist because of resale value. Even the people who are going to chime in with "I'm just a fan of physical" know that they can sell an LRG game at any time down the line and recoup a lot of the cost and possibly even make a profit.

Sorry, but I think your mentality is in the minority, just happens to be a more vocal one.
Well, LRG has a policy in place in regards to refunds, and if people are breaking those rules and cancelling because Paypal doesn't recognize that, I would personally ban users like that. My block list on Ebay is well over 100+, as once I've dealt with someone who does something like that, I no longer deal with them, plain and simple.

Rats... mine will likely ship soon too and I've got WB and NT coming too. I'm going out of town until next Saturday, don't know how I feel about my LRG packages just sitting around while I'm gone. USPS here does not hold packages, really annoying.
I feel your pain, as I have a friendship with my current postman, so when he's working, I never have any concerns or issues. But when he's off, or on vacation, I wouldn't trust his replacements, as far as I could throw them. LOL

So you can't get a temp hold for your mail and or packages when your away? Or it's just not offered where packages are concerned? Maybe if you have some good neighbors, or some family living near by who can come and get your packages. I've had a few packages arrive when I was on vacation, and luckily, there where still on my door when I returned(that was pre my current postman of course).

So you can't get a temp hold for your mail and or packages when your away? Or it's just not offered where packages are concerned? Maybe if you have some good neighbors, or some family living near by who can come and get your packages. I've had a few packages arrive when I was on vacation, and luckily, there where still on my door when I returned(that was pre my current postman of course).
Yeah, but the carriers here simple just ignore them... they literally don't hold anything. The building I lived in before moving here and at my parents, hold mail worked perfectly.

Yeah, but the carriers here simple just ignore them... they literally don't hold anything. The building I lived in before moving here and at my parents, hold mail worked perfectly.
Yeah, when my regular is out, he complains each time he comes back, as his replacements often do what they want, and leave things in worse shape than before he left.

Seriously? Companies like LRG exist because of resale value. Even the people who are going to chime in with "I'm just a fan of physical" know that they can sell an LRG game at any time down the line and recoup a lot of the cost and possibly even make a profit.

Sorry, but I think your mentality is in the minority, just happens to be a more vocal one.
Doesnt matter. The policy is stated up front and LRG shouldn't foot the bill for flipper insurance against poor speculation for you cancelling something you had no intention of keeping in the first place. They aren't your private risk free futures market to absorb peoples short term gambling mishaps.

Filing a charge back just because you can't cancel an order because you can't make $1 on eBay is fraudulent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesnt matter. The policy is stated up front and LRG shouldn't foot the bill for flipper insurance against poor speculation for you cancelling something you had no intention of keeping in the first place. They aren't your private risk free futures market to absorb peoples short term gambling mishaps.
Yep. Sorry. We are talking about something different. People canceling orders, for whatever reason, is shitty.

Did you forgot the name of the website we are in? :p
Easy to do that in a thread dedicated to people paying retail prices for games. Especially when some can look back and see $1000+ dedicated to just games form LRG. There is nothing CAG about this unless it's for flipping to get more cash or something.

I don't see the benefit there if the local post office sucks. I thought about getting one in the UPS store but their hours are basically the hours I'm at work so that doesn't help.
Yeah, if your post office sucks that bad, I agree that getting a PO box is probably a waste of time(and funds). Maybe the box clerks there take pride in what there doing, but in my experience(I've worked for the PO before), you may get one decent employee for every 10 you deal with. And with those types of odds, your dealing with s**t staff more often than not, sadly.

I have a po box because we don't have local mail delivery. The idea of my packages sitting somewhere out in the open scares the hell out of me. My local guy is fairly incompetent, but he knows me and when I walk in he will say "oh Jeff I have a few packages for you"... It's nice to know they are either safely on a shelf or safely in a locker.

I don't have any other options but the peace of mind is great.

I wonder if there will be a limit on Ys at PAX? I've got multiple friends asking me to get them one, and in assuming most/all of them are going to be disappointed haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if there will be a limit on Ys at PAX? I've got multiple friends asking me to get them one, and in assuming most/all of them are going to be disappointed haha.

Douglas is pretty cool, he'll probably work with you if you seem legit about it being for friends.

Douglas is pretty cool, he'll probably work with you if you seem legit about it being for friends.
I guess it's worth asking, then. Hell, everything I'm buying from their booth (except Ys) is for friends. I've got all the releases already lol. I just don't want to be 'that guy', you know? Haha

I guess it's worth asking, then. Hell, everything I'm buying from their booth (except Ys) is for friends. I've got all the releases already lol. I just don't want to be 'that guy', you know? Haha

"Yeah, I need every Night Trap, Oceanhorn, Jotun and any special edition Wonder Boys you might have.... for friends."

I'm pretty sure Josh has stated they would do their best to give two different cards when possible, but no guarantees. So some may get two cards, but they may both be the same, and that is possible. These are technically supposed to promote trading, so if you have an extra of one, now it's bait for trading. LOL

when do you think we are gonna get new game announcements? not gonna lie, it's nice to sleep in tomorrow.... but I'm curious what to look forward to?

I looked back and there was not an even print between the two Night Trap cards. One was printed higher than the other, so it's possible we didn't have enough of one of the designs to provide both unique cards in this scenario.

Is there any reason why my NT order (1x of standard, CE, vinyl and BD) would ship before my WB order (1x of standard and CE). Just got my ship notice for NT order but still nothing for WB order. 

https://youtu.be/f6T-3qeFGtU

If anyone is interested, here's a night trap & the bunker unboxing I did. I'm enjoying doing these. If anyone is offended or feels like I'm spamming feel free to tell me to fuck off and I'll stop, but it seems relevant enough.

I know everyone loves to talk of Chris whatever on eBay but this seller is a bit more interesting... 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/friendlily/m.html?_trksid=p3692

They sold 7x copies of B&C and has 2x more listed now. 6x copies of Saturday Morning RPG PS4 and has 2x more listed now, and also a lot of Vita copies of the game. Has sold many copies of Futuridium too. Seems like their sales are isolated to a many copies of few LRG games. 

I know everyone loves to talk of Chris whatever on eBay but this seller is a bit more interesting...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/friendlily/m.html?_trksid=p3692

They sold 7x copies of B&C and has 2x more listed now. 6x copies of Saturday Morning RPG PS4 and has 2x more listed now, and also a lot of Vita copies of the game. Has sold many copies of Futuridium too. Seems like their sales are isolated to a many copies of few LRG games.
This dude bought up copies of the early releases when they were cheap on eBay so that he could corner the market for them.

We also didn't have a purchase limit for Breach & Clear so IIRC, he bought 30. In hindsight, it's crazy to think the game lasted nearly two hours in stock with no limit.

This dude bought up copies of the early releases when they were cheap on eBay so that he could corner the market for them.

We also didn't have a purchase limit for Breach & Clear so IIRC, he bought 30. In hindsight, it's crazy to think the game lasted nearly two hours in stock with no limit.
If anything, it's crazy to think then that the game would be this valuable now.

Couldn't b&c be reprinted under the LRG name? Technically the business model didn't exist when the game came out, correct? I looked at the listing and the thought just passed through my mind.

[attachment=27807:image1-1.JPG]

[attachment=27808:image2.JPG]

Just putting it out there.... LRG needs to do a physical release of SONIC MANIA on playstation 4....

I made this packaging for the PS4, so I at least have something to sit on the shelf. 

If LRG wants to do a physical release, I will do the graphic design work for free :)

It would just be awesome to help contribute to the project.

Here's packaging for you LRG, visualize the goal ! you can do it ;)

Doomstink,

Random question about Ys.  I bought the collectors edition and Asdivine Hearts for the Vita and checked out without adding the PS4 version because I was worried about a quick sell out (and adding three items).  I bought the PS4 copy after along with extra card protectors with the plan of combining shipping through support. If I combine them would that would delay my Vita copies?

If you do "preorders" again how would you guys feel about having the "guaranteed" versions going live before the limited ones so you could have them in the cart before the limited items go live?

Couldn't b&c be reprinted under the LRG name? Technically the business model didn't exist when the game came out, correct? I looked at the listing and the thought just passed through my mind.
oh heaven's no! I got skewered for suggesting this same thing a few months back. Even though most people had no idea LRG existed at that time (B&C release) and the company mission statement wasn't in place yet. It could have been a one time exception that many collectors would have appreciated. Better to have a few guys with 10 copies make a small fortune rather than do a printing with a proper spine number for their faithful apparently.

Oh well though. Breech & Clear is what freed me from the grasp of maintaining a complete collection on both platforms. Their loss; I am liberated.

Can you imagine how cool it must be as a company to show people that though?

Breach and Clear is an obvious symbol for LRG success. I feel like it would really cheapen their image to reprint it.

oh heaven's no! I got skewered for suggesting this same thing a few months back. Even though most people had no idea LRG existed at that time (B&C release) and the company mission statement wasn't in place yet. It could have been a one time exception that many collectors would have appreciated. Better to have a few guys with 10 copies make a small fortune rather than do a printing with a proper spine number for their faithful apparently.

Oh well though. Breech & Clear is what freed me from the grasp of maintaining a complete collection on both platforms. Their loss; I am liberated.
I never knew that, always thought that the "no reprints" thing was their creed from day 1.

I never knew that, always thought that the "no reprints" thing was their creed from day 1.
It was. He just came to the party late and is salty about not getting B&C

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/651253879141740544

Yeah, I thought so to, as that was the whole point of the "limited" in LRG. If there was a possibility of reprints out the gate, the "limited" wouldn't mean that much. On top of that, B&C was cheap for a good long time, as I sold my extra copy months later for maybe $50(could have even been less than that).

It was also stated out of the gate, that LRG where collectors themselves, and that's why they started off also offering two per person, so one could be used, and the other saved for later in ones collection. There are tons of items that are collectibles that I would love to see redone, as current pricing is to high, but that's the point of a collectible.

And the price has gone up more since you made that suggestion. Could have brought 2 at that time and sell one now for a good profit.

Can you imagine how cool it must be as a company to show people that though?

Breach and Clear is an obvious symbol for LRG success. I feel like it would really cheapen their image to reprint it.
This would also probably never happen too seeing how they were the developers in this case, and the developers would be the ones to go to another publisher if they please, which in this case, are themselves, lol.

So yeah...never happening. XD

This would also probably never happen too seeing how they were the developers in this case, and the developers would be the ones to go to another publisher if they please, which in this case, are themselves, lol.

So yeah...never happening. XD
Isn't LRG a separate entity than Mighty Rabbit? (From a business stand-point, I would hope so.) They might be owned by the same person(s) but if they're legally separate entities, there's nothing stopping Mighty Rabbit from going to some other publisher to publish the game unless Mighty Rabbit themselves said "no reprints".

bread's done
Back