Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Well this is would be the first LRG release I wanted but couldn't get in on.. but that's what happens when quantities are this limited and you're using your phone on some crappy wifi in southeast Asia. Oh well.

I hope they keep rapid fire selling games. I want to go see a movie later and I was worried I'd be stuck in front of the computer all day (plus my girlfriend is getting pissed at me because I haven't sleep in 2 days lol). I don't want to jinx it but I'm 3/3 (already had Pang) so far. Definitely going to be requesting combo shipping on these. Still can't believe I managed to snag both Risk of Rains on my phone. Now I'm home and I'm sure I can get whatever else I want since my PC is significantly faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
surprised how quickly that one went, edit: 2 more bounced back into stock, weird

Some of these games weren't even on LRG's list of games they'd be putting up today.  I wonder how many different titles are getting thrown up up today.

Okay that's kind of annoying. Had both stealth inc games in my cart but one sold out so I just bought the Vita version. Go back to main page and the PS4 version is still there.. I ordered it anyway...?

What happens to all the items with damaged cases/packaging. Do those get tossed or sold later as well?

I don't think I've ever seen them say anything one way or the other on that
Last year, they sold open disc/returned/damaged games on their forums as opened. I think some they piecemealed for salvageable components (manual from one copy, disc/case from and other) others they just opened/sold (loose disc ones).

Furi PS4 non-bundle is currently missing from the site along with Night Trap, I would assume those to be coming up

I bought an extra copy cuz I forgot that Night Trap was a reversible cover not a variant. I'll probably end up trading it on the trading thread cuz I have the regular and ce also

edit: I could be mistaken, anyone know if night trap reg shipped with the red cover as sealed also?

Snagged Mutant Mudds for PS4 after thinking u wasn't going for anything else after missing Risk of Rain. I should turn off alerts lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Risk of Rain PS4 was the only thing I was trying for. PayPal took forever even though I was logged in. O well, did they already say if that's it for these games or are they holding more for that blowout sale?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
if paypal took forever, try Amazon Payment?

The main thing I was f5ing was due to oceanhorn/plague road and I didn't even see how oceanhorn on site but I think I don't have any right to complain right now.
Yeah, you can sell B&C, and afford the Oceanhorn price if you wanted. So yeah, no complaining! LOL

The main thing I was f5ing was due to oceanhorn/plague road and I didn't even see oceanhorn on site but I think I don't have any right to complain right now.
I know right? I wanted to snag Oceanhorn but you know, Channukah came a little early this year. Also their twitter just said Oceanhorn was supposed to go up later today so it'll pop up again.

I bought an extra copy cuz I forgot that Night Trap was a reversible cover not a variant. I'll probably end up trading it on the trading thread cuz I have the regular and ce also

edit: I could be mistaken, anyone know if night trap reg shipped with the red cover as sealed also?
I got two sealed copies for PS4, one was the standard blue and the other was the red variant.

When they go to sell these again in January will they be discounted or just available again? Wondering if I should slow my roll and order a few less games.

bread's done
Back