Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I think I caught too many releases today. I have to stop.

-Night Trap (PS4)
-Mutant Mudds Deluxe (PS4)
-Plague Road (PS4)
-Furi (PS4)
-NeuroVoider (PS4)
-The Bunker (PS4)
-DariusBurst CS (Vita)

I really wanted SMRPG but didn't even see it come up. Was probably changing my daughter when that popped in for a couple seconds.

Risk of Rain PS4 was the only thing I was trying for. PayPal took forever even though I was logged in. O well, did they already say if that's it for these games or are they holding more for that blowout sale?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Did Risk of Rain pop up on the main page? The only one I'm looking for is Stealth - I noticed it's product page was taken down overnight.
I *think* I have both of these in my to-be-ebayed stash at home. If either of you still need them, please contact me via PM and I'll check when I get home from work. If I have them, I'll sell for break-even pricing after factoring in shipping cost (~$28 each shipped to me plus whatever shipping method you want to you). Won't really save you much, if anything, over ebay pricing, but if you are interested, want to avoid ebay, and I still have them I'll let them go for as little as I can manage without killing myself.

fucking PayPal loaded an ad for the card as I clicked submit which moved the button. Got all the way through submit the shipping address before I finally lost Jotun. I wish I didn't have to do this on mobile.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn Milera, you might have the single greatest shopping day in CAG history. Did you even blow your nose or use the bathroom today? LOL
Thanks someone posted that oceanhorn was gone already and thought I missed it but here I am.
Didn't had a chance to use the bathroom since all this started, I have to endure a little longer :bomb:

Thanks someone posted that oceanhorn was gone already and thought I missed it but here I am.
Didn't had a chance to use the bathroom since all this started, I have to endure a little longer :bomb:
Awesome, that's CAG dedication or mental illness........Either way, good luck to ya.

I kept checking through out the day, and just miss each good thing by minutes. But I have all the Vita titles, I just wanted to see what I could luck out and grab. So it was never really do or die for me, so that's probably why I didn't end up getting anything.

EDIT: Being here most of the day, did allow me to grab a few NS titles for my son cheap, so that was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've managed to get my hands on far too many today and ended up with some extras I'd love to trade or send to people once I get them for cost if they need them for their collection, not trying to really make anything, just complete a collection:

Got today so far:

Night Trap PC (Potentially for trade)
Night Trap PS4

Oceanhorn PS4

Dariusburst CS Vita (For Trade)

Plauge Road PS4

Stealth Inc PS4

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae PS4

Risk of Rain PS4

Risk or Rain Vita (For Trade)

Pretty bummed that I missed Saturday Morning RPG by a few seconds as it didn't have my phone number saved for some reason whenever I check out on LRG.

I didn't realize the Wonder Boy CE was as desired as it apparently is. With the non-LRG release around the corner, I'm really surprised at how it has held its value.

Oceanhorn went up? When?
no. i was looking at the gunworld 2.

I've managed to get my hands on far too many today and ended up with some extras I'd love to trade or send to people once I get them for cost if they need them for their collection, not trying to really make anything, just complete a collection:

Got today so far:

Night Trap PC (Potentially for trade)
Night Trap PS4

Oceanhorn PS4

Dariusburst CS Vita (For Trade)

Plauge Road PS4

Stealth Inc PS4

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae PS4

Risk of Rain PS4

Risk or Rain Vita (For Trade)

Pretty bummed that I missed Saturday Morning RPG by a few seconds as it didn't have my phone number saved for some reason whenever I check out on LRG.
do they combine shipping for all of that?

Risk of Rain ps4 is currently delisted, could be in the 11-1120 window

Night Trap also delisted

possibly Skullgirls

I wish, someone asked on Twitter and they said for these they won't be which was a huge bummer when I found out after 6 of them.
They will allow combined orders but they can only be combined with other random games from today

zMrLeA2_R3SFA0RjeqUUSA.jpeg

Got Furi from the last batch. There were a few others I would've liked to get throughout the day, but unfortunately I had work and other obligations. Glad I was able to snag something, though!

They will allow combined orders but they can only be combined with other random games from today

zMrLeA2_R3SFA0RjeqUUSA.jpeg
Thank you for posting, I had seen a different one from earlier in the day so really good news considering my individual shipping for everything was $61

Fwiw their support team has been very responsive today, when I asked about getting a red variant of night trap they answered within ten minutes and said they'd put a note on the order to help

So far I've got:
Night Trap PS4(for trading)
Breach & Clear PSV
Oceanhorn PSV

Only games that I wanted and missed:
Plague Road PSV 
SMRPG PS4 (for trading)

Just asked for combining my orders, pretty happy with my black Friday pickups from LRG.

I made out like a bandit:

Super Gunworld 2
Risk of Rain (PS4/Vita)
The Silver Case
Mitsurugi
Night Trap
Breach & Clear
Plague Road (PS4/Vita)
Furi
NeuroVoider
The Bunker
Stealth Inc. (PS4/Vita)
Dariusburst
Asdivine Hearts (PS4/Vita)
Nova 111 (PS4/Vita)
Drive! Drive! Drive!
Rive
Wonder Boy CE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone needs certain Limited Run releases, my local store carries some of the older ones. I’m allowed one copy per, so if you need any specific ones, feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

I was just there today and some notable ones were Limited Editions of Y’s and Lawbreakers. They also have some regular PS4 and Vita titles. Dariusburst was a notable one I saw a month or so back.

If anyone needs certain Limited Run releases, my local store carries some of the older ones. I’m allowed one copy per, so if you need any specific ones, feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

I was just there today and some notable ones were Limited Editions of Y’s and Lawbreakers. They also have some regular PS4 and Vita titles. Dariusburst was a notable one I saw a month or so back.
I need Xeodrifter and New n Tasty 😅😫

bread's done
Back