Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
My 6 blind boxes for ps4 came in. Really happy with half of them and will end up keeping the right column of games.

[attachment=29442:20180206_173743.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
My 6 blind boxes for ps4 came in. Really happy with half of them and will end up keeping the right column of games.

attachicon.gif
20180206_173743.jpg
That copy of Nex Machina, is that the PSX release?

With SteamWorld Dig 2 getting a PS4 and Switch physical release via Rising Star Games, is there still a chance LRG gets a Vita release, like with the first two games?

Got my blindboxes.  Got Jotun (Which wasn't listed as a possibility), Stealth Inc, and Pang Adventures.  Stealth inc is the only one that wasn't a dupe.

With SteamWorld Dig 2 getting a PS4 and Switch physical release via Rising Star Games, is there still a chance LRG gets a Vita release, like with the first two games?
I'm really hoping so, but 2018 is for sure end times for the Vita, so I won't be shocked if it doesn't happen. I think SWD2 would for sure do well enough on the Vita to make it worth anyone's time, but I can't ever speak to what goes on in the heads of some developers.

My Dariusburst and Vita blind box came in today. The blind box ended up being Oceanhorn, so I'm absolutely thrilled. Didn't expect to get that. 

My blind boxes:

Risk of Rain (Vita)

Broken Age (Vita)

Flame and the Flood (PS4)

Absolute Drift (PS4)

Already own both vita games so would be open to trades.  Not terrible on the PS4 side I guess.

Check you inboxes, as Play-Asia is doing signups for One More Dungeon(Vita/PS4), and both are limited to 1000 print runs. March 2nd seems to be the launch date for it, and both versions retail for $29.99.

I never heard of this game, but it looks cool and reviews are pretty good as well. I'll grab a copy for sure.

Check you inboxes, as Play-Asia is doing signups for One More Dungeon(Vita/PS4), and both are limited to 1000 print runs. March 2nd seems to be the launch date for it, and both versions retail for $29.99.

I never heard of this game, but it looks cool and reviews are pretty good as well. I'll grab a copy for sure.
It's been really interesting to watch PA's business model evolve. They have consistently offered extremely nice, high quality packages for an extremely reasonable price. Their game selection, on the other hand, has been rather hit and miss. They now seem to be printing smaller quantities of the limited edition versions. I'm curious to see if this title will also have a standard release like UnEpic did. Maybe they make that decision based on the LE pre-orders?

It's been really interesting to watch PA's business model evolve. They have consistently offered extremely nice, high quality packages for an extremely reasonable price. Their game selection, on the other hand, has been rather hit and miss. They now seem to be printing smaller quantities of the limited edition versions. I'm curious to see if this title will also have a standard release like UnEpic did. Maybe they make that decision based on the LE pre-orders?
Yeah, I wish I had some insight in regards to Play-Asia's exclusives, but I've only gotten a few so far. I agree the price and quality is insane, and I'm looking forward to how ever many more decent Vita titles might see the light of day.

I know they have had standard versions for some releases, while they have had unlimited CE preorders for some, and set amounts for others. With each new offering, they seem to add, take away, or change the plan from the previous release. I'm just happy these guys are bringing some decent titles out, and blowing the roof off the overall value. LOL

I really wanted the CE 99Vidas, but the price for that, compared to PA offerings, made me pass on it. I also didn't want the potential of dealing with getting it damaged, as some of these places don't have a track record yet to make informed purchase decisions.

Bummed my ps4 blind box order still says "unfulfilled" when everyone is getting theirs. Always my luck that mine is the last one sent out :p My copy of Night Trap I ordered the same day arrived weeks ago.

Bummed my ps4 blind box order still says "unfulfilled" when everyone is getting theirs. Always my luck that mine is the last one sent out [emoji14] My copy of Night Trap I ordered the same day arrived weeks ago.
And I thought I was the last one, mine just went out yesterday

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone think there’s a chance Limited Run Games will do a physical release for Yooka Laylee Switch? I’ve been holding out on playing the game in hopes of a physical Switch version. It’s the only console that hasn't released it physically yet, which sucks because it’s by far the best version from what I’ve heard.

Does anyone think there’s a chance Limited Run Games will do a physical release for Yooka Laylee Switch? I’ve been holding out on playing the game in hopes of a physical Switch version. It’s the only console that hasn't released it physically yet, which sucks because it’s by far the best version from what I’ve heard.
I don't. They can do it themselves if they wanted to

Anyone play Factorum 90 and have an opinion on it?  From what I've read home is a pretty basic mobile game so I think I'll pass but Factorum looked kind of interesting.

Still way better on PC than it is on any console.

I still think it's ridiculous that the game didn't have a 60 FPS mode for PS4 pro and XB1, at the very least.
Yeah Xbox/PS4 were easily capable of running it at 60 FPS, it's just a lazy port. The Switch version wasn't lazy, but they had to downgrade it for the hardware.

Don't know if it was ever mentioned, but Defender's Quest DX is coming to Vita/PS4 at some point(with variant covers). I'm not normally a tower defense guy, but this game looks pretty good, with great reviews to boot. I'll give it some solid consideration the closer to release it gets.

https://twitter.com/larsiusprime/status/961625015895683077

Where did you hear it's "by far the best version"? I recall a Digital Foundry article praising it, but it seemed like it was more of a "great job porting to the switch" rather than a "this is the best version" kind of thing. I think there were some fixes, but I thought those fixes were also patched into the versions on the other systems (could be wrong).

Trying to decide of I should get Home or not.  Bought the game on a Flash Sale over a year ago, but never played it.  I'm a bit  weird in that I need to have a physical copy of a game to go with my digital copy, but I never even touched Home so I am wondering if I should just skip it lol.

I wonder if there will be anything besides Oddworld on the 23rd.  Next week is supposed to be Fallen Legion (PS4, Vita) and Revenant Saga (PS4, Vita) I believe.

I'm excited about neither Home nor Factotum, but I'm in the trap of buying region 1 release for Vita (and sometimes other stuff). LRG has my number.

Trying to decide of I should get Home or not. Bought the game on a Flash Sale over a year ago, but never played it. I'm a bit weird in that I need to have a physical copy of a game to go with my digital copy, but I never even touched Home so I am wondering if I should just skip it lol.
I have a digital copy as well and played it very briefly, just wasn't my cup of tea. I am passing on both of today's LRG releases and looks like I will make my first LRG purchase since Windjammers when Oddworld releases.

I'm excited about neither Home nor Factotum, but I'm in the trap of buying region 1 release for Vita (and sometimes other stuff). LRG has my number.
Now is a great time for personal growth! lol. Besides, wouldn't it be cool if your shelf had only games that you liked or thought were interesting?

I have a digital copy as well and played it very briefly, just wasn't my cup of tea. I am passing on both of today's LRG releases and looks like I will make my first LRG purchase since Windjammers when Oddworld releases.
Yea I am gonna skip it. Not worth it to spend $35 bucks. Personally, I am waiting for Layers of Fear and Cosmic Star Heroine which I hope aren't too far off.

Longshot request here....

Anyone have a copy of Nex Machina Collector's Edition they would be willing to part with?  Sealed of course.  Let me know as I am looking for one for my collection.

Longshot request here....

Anyone have a copy of Nex Machina Collector's Edition they would be willing to part with? Sealed of course. Let me know as I am looking for one for my collection.
The full CE or just a sealed CE version of the game? I have a sealed CE version of the game.

bread's done
Back