Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I've seen another route some small business take with USPS.  The business packages and puts postage on a massive lot of items and  then drives them to the post office in a van or other vehicle and load them into mail sorting carts at the post office, which then takes them in.   I bet if they worked with the post office and delivered the packages in this manner they could get packages shipped out quicker and cheaper.   UPS Innovation, I think they take the packages and let them accumulate before shipping.  Worst case, if they have the tiniest of post offices is to literally drive them to the nearest larger post office.  There should be at least one per county that can handle the load.  This would be a job for people in... well... the shipping department that is putting packages together.  Unfortunately the smaller areas are going to have a hard time taking a massive load of items randomly.  Seems like these days with so many items backlogged to ship, they should be able to have a regular scheduled pickup even if it's every Tuesday and Friday morning.

Of note for the switch games, Nintendo isn't the packager for the games.  I'm not even sure that Nintendo applies the stickers to the carts.  LRG subs packaging work out to someone else and that's why the quality is all over the place with crooked inserts (like my copy of Golf Story)... and cheaper wrap jobs (and so on).  Ultimately it all falls on LRG to have the product pristine and well packaged when it ships... it's easy to forget in the big picture they are still rookies at this stuff despite the years of experience.  Sony made them a bit soft with product packaging since they handled it all.   LRG would have been really well off if they had someone on board that had done a lot of ebaying and put pride into how they shipped.  Hundreds of packages I've sent out and I've only ever had praise on how things were packaged.   Delivering while maintaining quality is not that costly a challenge with games.

FYI that’s available for free to ALL customers, business and residential.
Most post offices have that set up and many P&DC’s have areas just for that.

And with a scheduled pickup on a collection route, it I think has to be a minimum of 3 days? And if they start slacking.. say no mailing for a week, they are done and off the collection.

Could this issue of shipping with LRG just be an issue that LRG created for themselves? I remember when LRG promised that releases would slow down but we’re getting a release damn near every week now. Now they’re releasing and shipping way more games then their small amount of staff can handle. This coincides with their customer service. Obviously, releasing and shipping games so frequently, more problems were going to arise. I don’t feel like LRG adequately approached this growing business as imo, they’re growing too fast for their own good. This worries me some times as them having probably $1000 of my money in pre orders.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved what LRG started as. A small company that wanted gamers/collectors to have physical copies of games. I still love that they’re still giving us the opportunity to get those games but I can’t help to feel like their passion for collectors/gamers having physical games has turned into more of a cash grab. Trying to grab every game possible to release a physical version of whether it be a good game or trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
They slowed down signing stuff, problem is they already signed so much stuff or ready they really can't slow down.

Could this issue of shipping with LRG just be an issue that LRG created for themselves? I remember when LRG promised that releases would slow down but we’re getting a release damn near every week now. Now they’re releasing and shipping way more games then their small amount of staff can handle. This coincides with their customer service. Obviously, releasing and shipping games so frequently, more problems were going to arise. I don’t feel like LRG adequately approached this growing business as imo, they’re growing too fast for their own good. This worries me some times as them having probably $1000 of my money in pre orders.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved what LRG started as. A small company that wanted gamers/collectors to have physical copies of games. I still love that they’re still giving us the opportunity to get those games but I can’t help to feel like their passion for collectors/gamers having physical games has turned into more of a cash grab. Trying to grab every game possible to release a physical version of whether it be a good game or trash.
I would recommend that you watch the "Fireside Chat" they posted last week. They have apparently staffed up to five full time customer service reps and eight full time shipping people, plus another team of temps to assist. The backlog is going down and I know I have been receiving 2-3 packages a week for the past month with games from them. I also don't buy this idea that they are just releasing whatever as a cash grab. There are fans of literally every single release they have ever done and just because you don't think a particular game is good or interesting, doesn't mean that is objectively true.

I would recommend that you watch the "Fireside Chat" they posted last week. They have apparently staffed up to five full time customer service reps and eight full time shipping people, plus another team of temps to assist. The backlog is going down and I know I have been receiving 2-3 packages a week for the past month with games from them. I also don't buy this idea that they are just releasing whatever as a cash grab. There are fans of literally every single release they have ever done and just because you don't think a particular game is good or interesting, doesn't mean that is objectively true.
You definitely make good points. There are fans of every game but imo, a lot of people treat these games like “Pokémon”. Gotta catch them all. That’s the collector aspect of this company. When we get to the point where they’re releasing games that aren’t remastered rather just a basic port of a game that happened not to be released on a console, like Jak 1 ( which I believe they said didn’t sell as well as anticipated) imo, they’re going for everything possible. Soon, we’ll be getting PS3 games which will probably start as new games not released but then we’ll start getting games they already released on the PS4 but now releasing them on the PS3 as a new limited run set. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion. Nothing more and I respect yours.

They're probably taking every title possible so that other companies don't get a one up over them, I would imagine

This has been stated going back to late 2016. How long can that excuse hold?
Well, for me as a Vita buyer, it's slowed down a lot, which is great, but I've always said waiting on a "slow down" was a fools errand, and should never have been believed. You either believe a business is going to turn down funds to please a clearly mental fan base, or you believe they want to do less games to keep the brand strong(whatever the hell that means).

Neither of these options never made much sense to me, especially with physical dying a slow death anyways. The next gen, Sony may not even have an option for physical, and that goes for MS as well. So why not sell as much as you can, while the option is still available to make it happen? In 3-4 years, they may be down to a few titles a year, and that will be by force and not by choice. So why not stack your chips now, and have the funds for other options when physical goes tits up at some point in the future.

Neither of these options never made much sense to me, especially with physical dying a slow death anyways. The next gen, Sony may not even have an option for physical, and that goes for MS as well. So why not sell as much as you can, while the option is still available to make it happen? In 3-4 years, they may be down to a few titles a year, and that will be by force and not by choice. So why not stack your chips now, and have the funds for other options when physical goes tits up at some point in the future.
Why do games like FIFA 19 get a physical release on PS3 or why will Just Dance 2039 be printed for the Wii?

If you said "because there are millions of gamers other than those in the US and Europe with permanent high speed access" you would not only be correct, but you would also understand why the next generation of consoles would provide a disc drive option.

Finally, if LRG wants to print as many games as they want while it's still a viable stream of revenue, then they could admit that for what it is. Instead, they directly acknowledged our concerns and said they would slow down. They didn't.

Since I'm only in it for the Switch games and the occasional Vita game, I've actually been pleased with the pace of their releases lately. You PS4 folks probably have a different opinion, though!

Why do games like FIFA 19 get a physical release on PS3 or why will Just Dance 2039 be printed for the Wii?

If you said "because there are millions of gamers other than those in the US and Europe with permanent high speed access" you would not only be correct, but you would also understand why the next generation of consoles would provide a disc drive option.

Finally, if LRG wants to print as many games as they want while it's still a viable stream of revenue, then they could admit that for what it is. Instead, they directly acknowledged our concerns and said they would slow down. They didn't.
I don't think you have been paying attention. They haven't said there would be a slowdown in a very long time. In fact, Douglas has posted in various places that he was tired of people trying to tell him how to run his business and that they had made a decision to keep growing the business while branching out into a third platform (Switch) as well as legacy platforms like PS3 and even WiiU. Personally, I think the whole call for a slowdown was absurd. There are obviously plenty of people who can purchase numerous releases in a month and/or have enough self control to just buy what they want. The rest of us shouldn't be held hostage by OCD collectors who can't stop themselves from buying everything just to meet some perceived need to fill their shelves with stuff they will never use.

You definitely make good points. There are fans of every game but imo, a lot of people treat these games like “Pokémon”. Gotta catch them all. That’s the collector aspect of this company. When we get to the point where they’re releasing games that aren’t remastered rather just a basic port of a game that happened not to be released on a console, like Jak 1 ( which I believe they said didn’t sell as well as anticipated) imo, they’re going for everything possible. Soon, we’ll be getting PS3 games which will probably start as new games not released but then we’ll start getting games they already released on the PS4 but now releasing them on the PS3 as a new limited run set. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion. Nothing more and I respect yours.
You're definitely entitled to your opinion. In fairness though, placed in their position with the opportunity to work with one of the legendary developers on the Playstation platform, would you have turned down the chance to do a really nice set of CEs for Jak and Daxter? I mean these things are selling out instantly because there is a massive fan base and despite the fact that there are objectively better versions available, I think they are super cool. Where I agree they have started down a questionable path is with their involvement in the re-release of existing NES games and to the extent this spreads to other platforms, I really don't see the point. Even if the games in question are expensive on the secondary market, they already exist physically and aren't that hard to find.

Didn't know what Fernz Gate was....looked and saw it on Steam and was Kemco....yeah that's an easy pass. Spelunky is a great game and all, but I'm sure I own it a few times over. Great, great game though.

They're probably taking every title possible so that other companies don't get a one up over them, I would imagine
Luckily, there are some good Indie games at retail that avoided the LRG tax and shipping costs.

This is literally what made LRG exist
Sure, OCD collectors and scalpers drove early growth. They aren't the primary drivers anymore and with the recent bigger releases like JaK 1 and 2, Iconoclasts and Celeste, a lot of new and sometimes single game buyers have begun to drive growth. Most critically, the massive success of their Switch releases haven't been driven by OCD collectors, but Nintendo fans. Businesses change and catering to an audience that is no longer the majority of your buyers is not a good way to remain in business.

https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/1092498359351500800
um, yeah....

https://store.steampowered.com/app/860480/Fernz_Gate/

ROFL

Wow, two random people you don't know posted negative reviews on Steam. There are plenty of positive reviews for the game that can be found with a quick Google search. Frankly, if you like Kemco games, this is pretty standard fare. Some people obviously don't like them which is fine, but calling them crap or a cash grab is ignorant.

I googled Fernz Gate reviews and, on the surface, all I'm seeing is 7s and up... even a 9 in there.

*shrug*

Don't buy it if you don't want it.

I read somewhere where Douglas said that he only signed eight games in 2018. That means that they must have signed an incredible amount of games in 2016 and 2017, which they are contractually obligated to release. I also read a post from the developer Cowcat Games in which he stated that LRG was only looking for big name games. LRG published Xenon Valkyrie+, but wouldn't take Riddled Corpses EX or Demetrios. I think this shows that they are looking for quality over quantity going forward. To grow their business they are branching out into other things such as PS3, Wii U, 3DS, retro and accessories.

I don't think you have been paying attention. They haven't said there would be a slowdown in a very long time. In fact, Douglas has posted in various places that he was tired of people trying to tell him how to run his business and that they had made a decision to keep growing the business while branching out into a third platform (Switch) as well as legacy platforms like PS3 and even WiiU. Personally, I think the whole call for a slowdown was absurd. There are obviously plenty of people who can purchase numerous releases in a month and/or have enough self control to just buy what they want. The rest of us shouldn't be held hostage by OCD collectors who can't stop themselves from buying everything just to meet some perceived need to fill their shelves with stuff they will never use.
The "call" for a slowdown? I think most of the "slowdown" talk came from them. When you talk about them not saying there would be one in "a very long time", the slowdown they projected that very long time ago never came. I don't care how much they release at all, but they are the ones that target collectors and mentioned a slow down that never happened.

"OCD collectors who can't stop themselves from buying everything"? If you've bought an LRG release, you might notice this number on the spine. That number only exists for OCD "gotta-catch-em-all" collectors... and LRG put that number there. They also make sure to mention when they sell something that isn't an official LRG "numbered" release in order to let those same collectors know they don't need to buy something.

The "call" for a slowdown? I think most of the "slowdown" talk came from them. When you talk about them not saying there would be one in "a very long time", the slowdown they projected that very long time ago never came. I don't care how much they release at all, but they are the ones that target collectors and mentioned a slow down that never happened.

"OCD collectors who can't stop themselves from buying everything"? If you've bought an LRG release, you might notice this number on the spine. That number only exists for OCD "gotta-catch-em-all" collectors... and LRG put that number there. They also make sure to mention when they sell something that isn't an official LRG "numbered" release in order to let those same collectors know they don't need to buy something.
I disagree. People posted here and on social media and on their forums and various third party forums and groups complaining that they were releasing too much. They announced that they intended to slow down in response to that, not proactively on their own. They have said that the number of "full setters" has declined to almost nothing at this point and while I agree that they have certain practices that may make collectors more interested in continuing to buy, ultimately we all have free will and the publisher is not responsible for a lack of buyer self control.

Sure, OCD collectors and scalpers drove early growth. They aren't the primary drivers anymore and with the recent bigger releases like JaK 1 and 2, Iconoclasts and Celeste, a lot of new and sometimes single game buyers have begun to drive growth. Most critically, the massive success of their Switch releases haven't been driven by OCD collectors, but Nintendo fans. Businesses change and catering to an audience that is no longer the majority of your buyers is not a good way to remain in business.
I don't know about that. Collectors are always going to be the primary driver of a business like Limited Run Games. What casual fans are buying one LRG release from the site opposed to getting the same game for much less digitally?

I'd believe someone buying Golf Story at Best Buy and never buying another LRG release, but I find it hard to believe that most LRG customers are not repeat buyers. I haven't bought anything from LRG since Thimbleweed Park, but will definitely get a copy of Spelunkey

I don't know about that. Collectors are always going to be the primary driver of a business like Limited Run Games. What casual fans are buying one LRG release from the site opposed to getting the same game for much less digitally?

I'd believe someone buying Golf Story at Best Buy and never buying another LRG release, but I find it hard to believe that most LRG customers are not repeat buyers. I haven't bought anything from LRG since Thimbleweed Park, but will definitely get a copy of Spelunkey
Sure, collectors are their primary market, but collectors are not the same as "full setters" or OCD collectors that have to scoop up every single release in every single variant. Having said that, there has been a solid influx of single title buyers in recent months as evidenced by the tons of tweets and forum posts indicating that such and such title was the first and only purchase they have made from LRG. Of course, having repeat customers is far preferable to one time customers for any business, but the mix has clearly changed since LRG launched.

Did they have 3DS news recently? Thought Nintendo shut them down on releases for the system.
On the Fireside chat, they mentioned it was a possibility. Their hesitance on that front is because releases would be region-locked. They don't currently have any 3DS releases planned, but they didn't rule it out entirely.

On the Fireside chat, they mentioned it was a possibility. Their hesitance on that front is because releases would be region-locked. They don't currently have any 3DS releases planned, but they didn't rule it out entirely.
I would love to see physical releases of Blaster Master Zero for Switch/3DS. It would be awesome if they could make that happen.

Also, their upcoming WiiU release (of Axiom Verge) is region-locked and it didn't stop them from doing it. I also think there are probably very few 3DS games that people would be interested in now that the Switch is going in full force. They would likely either have to be 3DS exclusives, or have awesome 3D to compliment the game.

I would love to see physical releases of Blaster Master Zero for Switch/3DS. It would be awesome if they could make that happen.

Also, their upcoming WiiU release (of Axiom Verge) is region-locked and it didn't stop them from doing it. I also think there are probably very few 3DS games that people would be interested in now that the Switch is going in full force. They would likely either have to be 3DS exclusives, or have awesome 3D to compliment the game.
Yeah, they have already stated that AV(or whatever the Wii U title is), is a loosing effort in regards to making a profit, and was done for whatever reason. From what I've taken away from info seen here and other places, is that it fell through with Badlands(or unknown publisher), and LRG stepped in to pick up the pieces and got screwed in the process.

I can't see them doing 3DS games now unless as stated, it's really some big name exclusive, that is a must buy. The market just isn't there anymore, and if they have to do a minimum of 5000 or more, that would need to be a really big title to sell thru. Even some of the most wanted Wii U/3DS games would probably not make money, unless they can do much smaller runs.

I know Phoenix Wright was floated around back in the day, and a few years ago, I think they could have made a title like that work, but the 3DS market is all but dead at this point, and the Wii U was DOA. So I wouldn't hold out much hope for either seeing any releases, but never say never I guess.

I would be all for 3DS games, but I don't see a ton of opportunities for them either. Most of the more well-known digital games either (1) got physical releases already, whether on 3DS or another system, or (2) are published by bigger companies that could be difficult to work out a deal with (Nintendo, Capcom, WayForward, Level 5...). Game Freak would be one company to watch though, seeing as they're partnering with LRG for Giga Wrecker. Maybe HarmoKnight and Pocket Card Jockey physicals?

I think there is a dedicated enough 3DS market to make the minimum allotment for most releases. I would spring for Moon, Steel Empire, Blaster Master, a Gunman Clive collection etc. Even games released on other consoles like Steamworld Dig or Mutant Mudds have the benefit of 3D to drive a Interest. The Switch has obviously done well for them, would love to at least see them try with 3DS.

I disagree. People posted here and on social media and on their forums and various third party forums and groups complaining that they were releasing too much. They announced that they intended to slow down in response to that, not proactively on their own. They have said that the number of "full setters" has declined to almost nothing at this point and while I agree that they have certain practices that may make collectors more interested in continuing to buy, ultimately we all have free will and the publisher is not responsible for a lack of buyer self control.
Nobody said people don't have "free will". LRG is very much marketing to people who want to collect every numbered title they produce, though.

And their supposed "slowing down" was never in reaction to social media. They weren't changing their business because of social media. They were never looking at social media posts and saying "oh, you guys want less product in a small window? Ok, whatever you say!" The "slow down" they used to promise was due to something like them getting past these old deals that ended up seeing approval or manufacturing delays and ended up being manufactured around the same time. That was back when they didn't put items up for order until they either had them in hand or were about to get them. We'd order something and have it 1-2 weeks later. It seems like part of their solution to that problem was to go full-on pre-order with payment taken on the order date.

And their supposed "slowing down" was never in reaction to social media.
I've been here since the start, and I would say their "slowing down" comment was 100% in regards to the complaints of collector's. There was also a HUGE amount of buyers complaining about quality of titles as well. So they where supposed to slow down so fans didn't have to buy as much, and they didn't want to water down their brand by releasing any and everything. If no one was complaining at the time, they would have never made those statements.

I remember calling them crazy at the time, that they would alter their business to appeal to that small group of people. And of course, they didn't slow down, as others entered the field, if LRG didn't release certain titles, others would, so collector's would still have the same issue. It's always been about complaining from the loudest group, and nothing more and that group happened to be the collector's. Which I also told them that same group would complain if they had 1-2 releases a month(we need more titles), as that crowd would NEVER be pleased, and running a business based around them was insane.

I also asked the question, who decides what's good and whats bad? If they are selling out of each title, why does it matter? Aqua Kitty was one of my favorite LRG releases, but based on most opinions, that may have never seen the light of day as it was cheap mobile crap. Their business model was supposed to be about preserving titles for all time, and if that was true, the titles in question should never be at risk, due to popularity. That was also my argument for them slowing down, as if anything, they should have been offering more titles to make sure all was preserved.

Well, after a month of trying to get my free game, I finally got my code today, so one game this friday will be free. Not the fastest process, but free is free I suppose.

I also got my CSH art books today, no thanks to my postman who left them at the wrong house. Luckily I was home and had him fix the mistake. Well, I got a box, but I cant imagine these being more damaged if the had come in a bubble mailer. Box was way oversized, and beat to shit. Paper included, but that did nothing. I'll try and post pics later, as I'm picking my son up from school at the moment.

Has anyone heard back from support about their damaged books getting replaced? I'm gonna have to open a ticket later today, as this packaging job rival's Amazons best work, and that is nothing to be proud of. Lol

The number of full setters declining is probably because no one can keep up with the numerous releases. Late last year there was a point where they were releasing like 3-4 games a week. That is a lot of releases. Its no coincidence that it was at that same point some of their releases were still available days or even up to a week after they put them up.

Unrelated but has anybody seen these rabi ribi vita prices on ebay? Why is it so much when there is a ps4 release for like $15?

Yeah, they have already stated that AV(or whatever the Wii U title is), is a loosing effort in regards to making a profit, and was done for whatever reason. From what I've taken away from info seen here and other places, is that it fell through with Badlands(or unknown publisher), and LRG stepped in to pick up the pieces and got screwed in the process.

I can't see them doing 3DS games now unless as stated, it's really some big name exclusive, that is a must buy. The market just isn't there anymore, and if they have to do a minimum of 5000 or more, that would need to be a really big title to sell thru. Even some of the most wanted Wii U/3DS games would probably not make money, unless they can do much smaller runs.

I know Phoenix Wright was floated around back in the day, and a few years ago, I think they could have made a title like that work, but the 3DS market is all but dead at this point, and the Wii U was DOA. So I wouldn't hold out much hope for either seeing any releases, but never say never I guess.
If they dropped those digital only phoenix wright games you dont think those would sell through? I know I would pick up a copy. Obviously Im only one person but PW is a pretty well known series.

If they dropped those digital only phoenix wright games you dont think those would sell through? I know I would pick up a copy. Obviously Im only one person but PW is a pretty well known series.
Yeah... yeah, I would definitely pony up if they managed to get Phoenix Wright physical releases. Even though I already own those games digitally. The fall of the Wii shop has me thinking that Nintendo will eventually ax the 3DS on-line store as well. Having physical copies of 3DS titles would be a pretty big draw.

If they could get a license like Phoenix Wright, it would be a lot easier for them to hit the minimum numbers they would need. PW has a very dedicated fan base, and would easily pull in enough hungry customers.

At this point, I really don't know, as the 3DS market is pretty much done. Of course collector's are who would be buying a title like that at this point, and there are tons of 3DS's in the wild, I just don't know how 5000+ would fare. I would have bought a copy 2 years ago, but now, no interest. And PW is one of the bigger games I could think of, as I know interest was high at one point for a physical copy of the most recent digital titles. Sadly, with Capcom as part of the equation, it's a pipe dream either way, as I bought digital based on them saying they would do a physical if said title sold enough.

I imagine the first few titles would sell through regardless of what they bought because of people speculating at the value.

I'd personally rather wait for the PS4 version that was announced a few months ago than buy three separate titles from LRG a la Jak, though.

The number of full setters declining is probably because no one can keep up with the numerous releases. Late last year there was a point where they were releasing like 3-4 games a week. That is a lot of releases. Its no coincidence that it was at that same point some of their releases were still available days or even up to a week after they put them up.

Unrelated but has anybody seen these rabi ribi vita prices on ebay? Why is it so much when there is a ps4 release for like $15?
No argument there, but it doesn't change the fact that their market has shifted and catering towards completionist collectors (as opposed to regular collectors picking and choosing what to add to their collections or Nintendo collectors who may be happy just to have a standard edition of each game rather than variants or the CEs) is no longer their primary target audience. On Rabi Rabi, I'm not sure what you're looking at, but even the PS4 versions from LRG are going for well above MSRP. The cheap PS4 version is the European version and it had some bugs that were fixed in the LRG version.

Someone traded in sealed Switch copies of Flinthook and Thimbleweed Park to a local game store here today. Both were in clear protective cases with the trading cards. It seems very odd that someone would go through all the work of ordering them and protecting them and just trade them in for less than they paid for them.

I got my copies of Race the Sun and Rabi-Ribi today. Been waiting so long for Rabi I think it's going to jump to the front of my backlog.

Someone traded in sealed Switch copies of Flinthook and Thimbleweed Park to a local game store here today. Both were in clear protective cases with the trading cards. It seems very odd that someone would go through all the work of ordering them and protecting them and just trade them in for less than they paid for them.
maybe it was an upset girlfriend/wife, an angry parent, a thief, a drug addiction or maybe an emergency came up and there was no choice and they needed cash asap.

maybe it was an upset girlfriend/wife, an angry parent, a thief, a drug addiction or maybe an emergency came up and there was no choice and they needed cash asap.
Yeah, I was just getting to reply the same, as anyone here old enough knows "shit happens", that's why pawn shops exist, and why they always will. Maybe some one got car troubles, and needed funds for a repair, the US just had a 35 day government shutdown where millions went without pay for over a month. Or maybe the seller just decided he no longer wanted the games,to ask why someone would go through all that trouble, shows how little some here know about real troubles/issues.

They must have needed a lot of cash because they also traded in a ton of PS1 rpgs and a few PS4 games, including a sealed/in plastic protector copy of Nex Machina.

bread's done
Back