Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Hopefully it makes it easier for them to get Japanese games
If the goal is bring over more Japanese-developed or Japan-only released titles, I hope LRG actually works on providing English translated versions. While I appreciate that LRG brought over ADK, I was disappointed that it was such a barebones port that didn't even bother to translate the games into English.

It sucks they're what they are now and it sucks even more than I can't bring myself to not support them because they do release some titles I really do want (Shantae, Grandia, etc.).
While I agree, Vinny, I don't have any problem with LRG publishing a lot of material. Different games for different folks. When LRG publishes something I'm interested in, I'll look and potentially buy it. Most of what LRG publishes is stuff I couldn't be less interested about. That's of course fine. It's a business and diverse publishing is what companies of all industries do to survive.

So because I had 2 games in the same order to save on shipping, they won't send my copy of Ys Origins until the other game is ready to ship
I mean, yeah...
That's *how* you saved on shipping. You ordered the games together so they only have to ship out one package. I know it doesn't make it suck any less but that's how they handle orders like that, and in fairness basically all other small-to-mid-sized companies do it the same way.

My Shantae and the Seven Sirens arrived for the PS4, the plastic wrapping was cut up and detaching from the box and of course, the disc is loose.

I was planning on opening it and playing it anyway, but if I wasn't and wanted to keep a sealed copy, that wasn't going to happen :/

So will Ion Fury not be available on best buy after the 15th as well? Asking because I really want that FFIX from playasia first.
Ion Fury is a preorder at BB with no release date set, so it likely just depends on how many people want it. My guess is it will be available for a long time.

Can you imagine if LRG started working with Capcom? They'd probably release emulated ports of individual Mega Man and Street Fighter games that we've already received in complete collections separately for $30 each and take a year or two to finally ship them. I know they're probably reading this right now so I just hope that I don't give them any ideas.
Mega Man 1 on PS5 on disc for $35. Good idea!

Anyone here order from Physicality Games? I just got an email that due to not enough preorder they wont be able to manufacture Rolling Gunner. They refunded me my money. Anyone else get this email?

Anyone here order from Physicality Games? I just got an email that due to not enough preorder they wont be able to manufacture Rolling Gunner. They refunded me my money. Anyone else get this email?
Oh yea I completely forgot about that, I was thinking about preordering it when I first saw it advertised long ago but with so many limited physical releases flooding the market I forgot. To bad it won't have a physical release now.

There was talk around them when they first came on the scene, that they had a really suspect business model, so be thankful you got your money back.

I didn't order anything with them, but i did get the first batch of games from 1st Press, and they all showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got my $5 back for Rolling Gunner too. I know they were trying to make a big deal about not having their games limited at all, but the whole thing just came off as weird and kickstartery. Hopefully Rolling Gunner finds a new publisher because I still want that one physically.

I feel like the business of limited physical games is no more than Etsy for games at this point. 

On the plus side my Seven Sirens mega bundle shipped UPS innovations express! I hope it arrives before I leave next Sat...

Received my Star Wars Jedi 2 pack yesterday. It's funny, I got a tracking number, then the day after a 2020 update email saying they were going to prioritize Panzer Dragoon over Star Wars.

How long did it take you to get your refund? I preordered two games from them and have not recieved one. According to Paypal I have literally another week to open a case. Talk about down to the wire. Wondering if I should just go ahead and do that.

How long did it take you to get your refund? I preordered two games from them and have not recieved one. According to Paypal I have literally another week to open a case. Talk about down to the wire. Wondering if I should just go ahead and do that.
They said they are manually processing refunds, so it may take a little time. They seem to be pretty above board. I wouldn't be too worried.

I don't get the post cards. I really don't. They're kind of cool, and I have what I have in a binder with other, smaller gaming art, but did LRG take a survey or something where people really want post cards?

(It's probably just a cheap way to pad out the more expensive editions, but I'd still like to know how they settled on post cards.)

Got my refund today.

I don't get the post cards. I really don't. They're kind of cool, and I have what I have in a binder with other, smaller gaming art, but did LRG take a survey or something where people really want post cards?

(It's probably just a cheap way to pad out the more expensive editions, but I'd still like to know how they settled on post cards.)
That's exactly what it is - just padding the CE with cheap to make items.

That CE screams budget with stickers, postcards and papercraft. I like the poster though. I don't think I'm going to be ordering much from LRG unless they get VNs again.

bread's done
Back