Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
My Shantae order finally arrived out of the blue... everything except the GBC game arrived safely (luckily I ordered 2) and the cards arrived bent.:whistle2:/

If anything, I'd say just buy a copy of the PS5 game because...

1. If this release does end up reducing the price of the older games, you could prob dump your PS5 copy for at least cost.

2. If this doesn't reduce the price of the previous releases, at least you have it on PS5 for when you finally find a PS5 in 2028 just before the PS6 comes out.
I actually hadn't thought of that (Your first point), gonna pick one up then, thanks!

If y'all bought the "limited rare" book (limited run is limited rare, Josh should stop pretending they aren't) Amazon is accepting refunds without even sending the book back, just click you don't want it anymore.

Screenshot-20210806-183940-Amazon-Shopping.jpg

Might be related to their Amazon pay being broken

https://twitter.com/LrgSupport/status/1423681951068741635?s=19

Last edited by a moderator:
If y'all bought the "limited rare" book (limited run is limited rare, Josh should stop pretending they aren't) Amazon is accepting refunds without even sending the book back, just click you don't want it anymore.

Might be related to their Amazon pay being broken

https://twitter.com/LrgSupport/status/1423681951068741635?s=19
I was kinda skeptical because Amazon always asks me to return stuff, but it also seemed to work for me. Selected "No longer needed" and then "Unsure of condition".

Took a look just for shits and I cant believe the Shantae dollar store stuff is already sold out. Incredible. Mad respect to LRG for making TONS of money off the large amount of weirdos they know will buy everything they put out, even if its complete junk. Truly remarkable what they have turned it into. Some of the stuff they put out is as important as water to this select special group.

For anyone that's interested, Gamefly just added a bunch of LRG games for sale. I picked up a few Ps4 games for less then I would have paid LRG, and way less then Ebay.

For anyone that's interested, Gamefly just added a bunch of LRG games for sale. I picked up a few Ps4 games for less then I would have paid LRG, and way less then Ebay.
Theyll most likely come badly chipped on the outer edge. Picked up two LRG games about a year ago from Gamefly and they each had about 4-5 major dings on the outer edge.

Theyll most likely come badly chipped on the outer edge. Picked up two LRG games about a year ago from Gamefly and they each had about 4-5 major dings on the outer edge.
Sure, that happens sometimes. But I would rather take a chance then pay two to three times as much on Ebay. Besides anytime I've had to do a return for anything like that, its gone very smoothly.

Anyone else out here at their NC flea market? Opened at 10am and they haven’t even gotten through their first 50 sales. Line is 500+ people deep. I feel bad for anyone coming in now. No chance there’s going to be hope for sales after they expect to close.

Hoping for a miracle speed sale session. But not looking likely.

Anyone else out here at their NC flea market? Opened at 10am and they haven’t even gotten through their first 50 sales. Line is 500+ people deep. I feel bad for anyone coming in now. No chance there’s going to be hope for sales after they expect to close.

Hoping for a miracle speed sale session. But not looking likely.
Any pics?

and how can they be that bad? I mean even farmer’s markets have now figured out how to quickly do electronic payments.

I can try to get some. It’s just a carnival size tent city with LRG in a corner. They are rapidly running out the more popular things. Few CE’s. Really here for RCG and a few I missed open orders for. Though I’m at 130 and at this pace it’ll be 3pm before I get my shot.

They’re doing a ticket system and only letting in about 25 people at a time. It’s starting to move but they’re around 100 sales 2.5 hours later. Last ticket I heard handed out was 550

I can try to get some. It’s just a carnival size tent city with LRG in a corner. They are rapidly running out the more popular things. Few CE’s. Really here for RCG and a few I missed open orders for. Though I’m at 130 and at this pace it’ll be 3pm before I get my shot.
Shit I mean if they had any Shantae Pirate's Curse on NS (standard or CE), I'd love one but no way they had any or didn't sell out first.

Honestly pretty crazy there are so many people there. Guessing their retail store is gonna do gang busters but also makes me think it'll be even more diff to buy limited stuff online since they just do a "only in our retail stores" type deals.

Shit I mean if they had any Shantae Pirate's Curse on NS (standard or CE), I'd love one but no way they had any or didn't sell out first.

Honestly pretty crazy there are so many people there. Guessing their retail store is gonna do gang busters but also makes me think it'll be even more diff to buy limited stuff online since they just do a "only in our retail stores" type deals.
Seven sirens looks to be the only Switch Shantae game here. I can snag a few shots of the order sheets when I wrap my order.

That's actually pretty cool. I love hearing about finding old, uncirculated games... Not sure about that price for the CE (not seeing a price for the standard?) since I don't really know much about PC games, but it's still cool. 

If I had the cash I'd totally grab that CE. I have no Mouth  I Must Scream is one of the greatest things I read in my life. 

But I will never use this, it would just be a collector's piece.........and I just bought the PC download from GOG.com a couple of weeks ago.

edit:
Wow....10 copies for PC and 80 for MAC!

Oh hell no for $100 copies. The game may be pretty good, but buy it digital and save yourself some money unless you really need a physical copy. That CE is just ridiculously priced too. It looks like maybe $40 bucks extra at max and that's only if you want the litograph and statue. 

so did they get rid of the cheaper standard edition offerings so they could make everyone who was interested have to buy the $99 more expensive CE instead?

Estimated Ship Date changed to August 2021:Production Status changed to On Deck: 
Titles by Production Status:
  • In Production: 195 (87.4%)
  • On Deck: 28 (12.6%)

Titles by Estimated Ship Date:
  • TBD: 117 (52.5%)
  • August 2021: 36 (16.1%)
  • Q3 2021: 11 (4.9%)
  • Q4 2021: 10 (4.5%)
  • July 2021: 9 (4.0%)
  • 2021: 7 (3.1%)
  • October 2021: 3 (1.3%)
  • December 2021: 1 (0.4%)
  • May 2021: 1 (0.4%)

I thought about I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream PC standard but changed my mind when the listing said 10 copies.
Yeah, I'm not really understanding the hype on the standard. Nightdive was selling them through their store for the past two years at $100 and before Harlan Ellison died in 2018, you could buy sealed copies directly from him for $30.

bread's done
Back