Limited Run Games Trading Thread

H:

- Shadow Complex PS4 x2

- Oceanhorn PS4 

- PS4 Protective Sleeves x5

- Thimbleweed Park Switch

- Once they arrive... I should have a duplicate of each Switch game released so far

W:

- SlimeSan Switch (I missed this one  :cry: )

- Any Switch preorders past NightTrap

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in trading any of the following for the Phantom Breaker stuff releasing tomorrow?

Night Trap (PS4)
Ys Origins CE (PS4)
Asdivine Hearts (PS4)

There’s probably others I have but can’t recall off the top of my head. I will update later tonight. If you are interested in almost anything last year I might have the PS4 version I’d be willing to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for Late Shift and Thimbleweed Park PS4.

Have PayPal and some LRG trades available.

W: Dear Esther, Firewatch, Late Shift, Shadow Complex, Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4. Thimbleweed Park PS4 and Ruiner from SRG. Preferably all cards, artbooks, etc. included.

H: PayPal, Amazon GC and other LRG titles available.

W: Dear Esther, Firewatch, Late Shift, Shadow Complex, Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4. Thimbleweed Park PS4 and Ruiner from SRG. Preferably all cards, artbooks, etc. included.

H: PayPal, Amazon GC and other LRG titles available.

W: Dear Esther, Firewatch, Late Shift, Shadow Complex, Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4. Thimbleweed Park PS4 and Ruiner from SRG. Preferably all cards, artbooks, etc. included.

H: PayPal, Amazon GC and other LRG titles available.

W: Dear Esther, Firewatch, Late Shift, Shadow Complex, Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4. Thimbleweed Park PS4 and Ruiner from SRG. Preferably all cards, artbooks, etc. included.

H: PayPal, Amazon GC and other LRG titles available.
PM me. I have Dear Ester, Firewatch, and The Swapper all sealed. I have their post cards as well. Maybe we can work something out.

Also, looking to get rid of my PS4 Furi copy if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Firewatch, Late Shift and Dear Esther. Preferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

H: PayPal, Amazon GC and other LRG trade titles available.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Firewatch, Late Shift and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W:

Dragon Lair, missed this if is having buyers remorse has one PM me with price.  I realize these have not shipped as of this posting.

Thanks

W:

Golf Story

Paypal

H:

Dragon Fantasy Vita

Lone Survivor Vita

One Way Heroics Vita

Rainbow Moon Vita

Thomas was Alone Vita

Swindle Vita

Volume Vita

Ys Origin Vita

Dear Esther PS4

Swindle PS4

Ys Origin PS4

Paypal

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Firewatch, Late Shift and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

I've got a PS4 copy of Oceanhorn, sealed. Looking to trade for a PS4 or Switch games, not really sure which, if anyone is interested drop me a PM. Not seeing the card from it oddly enough.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift, Narcosis and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Momodora: Reverie, Yesterday Origins, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift, Narcosis and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Momodora: Reverie, Yesterday Origins, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift, Narcosis and Dear EstherPreferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Momodora: Reverie, Yesterday Origins, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift, Narcosis and Dear Esther. Preferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

W: Oceanhorn PS4, The Swapper PS4, Momodora: Reverie, Yesterday Origins, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift, Narcosis and Dear Esther. Preferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

H: PayPal, Amazon GC and other LRG trade titles available.

Not sure the proper place to post this, if anyone knows who/where would be interested, please let me know!

I have Genji: Dawn of the Samurai on PS2, but it was put on an NHL 2k7 disc. I was working at Gamestop when someone returned it to me, tested it, and saw he wasn't lying. This is an actual factory error. There used to be a website for these types of games (apparently there was a few hundred of these). I can post pics or send videos to prove legitimacy.

Not sure the proper place to post this, if anyone knows who/where would be interested, please let me know! I have Genji: Dawn of the Samurai on PS2, but it was put on an NHL 2k7 disc. I was working at Gamestop when someone returned it to me, tested it, and saw he wasn't lying. This is an actual factory error. There used to be a website for these types of games (apparently there was a few hundred of these). I can post pics or send videos to prove legitimacy.
Whatcha asking?

Since it is really rare, I was wanting about $300. Price is negotiable or I could possibly trade for something as well. As I said before I would verify that it is genuine before I ship

W: The Swapper PS4, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift and Narcosis. Preferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

How did you come up with $300?
There was a website a few years back of factory error games and this game was going around 300, and the more rare ones (legit cartridge games or old unpopular systems) went for way more. As I said price is negotiable or will trade Basically I’m not selling it for $50

There was a website a few years back of factory error games and this game was going around 300, and the more rare ones (legit cartridge games or old unpopular systems) went for way more. As I said price is negotiable or will trade Basically I’m not selling it for $50
You have a video or anything of it on NHL 2k7? I've heard of the 2k6 copies but not 2k7 copies. Mistakes are awesome to begin with like this and If it's a 2k7 copy that is extra badass

W: The Swapper PS4, Observer, Firewatch, Late Shift and Narcosis. Preferably all cards, paraphernalia, etc. included.

bread's done
Back