Limited Run Games - "You're Limited, No You're Limited" Discussion Thread

Goddammn, Squarehard wrote a freaking novel a few posts back. Screw the arguments, that wall of text was so epic I had to revive this thread to acknowledge it. 

I came in here all ready to read up about LRG stuff.

Wouldn't that guy just stop if everyone stopped validating his stale argument over and over again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone back the Kickstarter for Battle Princess Madelyn? I completely forgot to, but I really, really want that Kickstarter cover. If you backed it, you can still add on more copies. Would someone be willing to add on two more copies for me if I paypal you the money to do it? I'd really appreciate it!

Are River City Melee or Double Dragon 4 actually any good?

I was looking for reviews for Melee, and all I can find are about "River City Melee Battle Royale" or something, which  appears to just be a bunch of minigames?  Hmmmm....

Are River City Melee or Double Dragon 4 actually any good?

I was looking for reviews for Melee, and all I can find are about "River City Melee Battle Royale" or something, which appears to just be a bunch of minigames? Hmmmm....
You should ask this question in the LRG deals thread, this one is dead.

I have a bunch of LRG stuff up on eBay at market / below market values atm fyi, you can use that PICKSOON code to get 15% off also pretty sure

bread's done
Back