Limited Time Exclusive offer for our CAG members. 3 for $30 deals

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
For CAG members until the post goes viral. :D
Choose a single New game for $15 or 3 New games for $30 + Shipping on select games in our Video Game clearance section. While supplies last.

Rules:
Online Only (no in-store pickup)
NEW-You can now mix and match titles from different consoles
No duplicate titles
We reseve the right to limit quantities
Link:
http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp?cid=PST_CAG

Notable mentions:
XBOX 360
Brutal Legend
The Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero Greatest Hits
Star Wars Clone Wars
Guitar Hero - Metallica
Guitar Hero 5
Tiger Woods PGA tour 10
Blitz: the League II
The Bigs 2
and more....

PS3
Star Wars Clone Wars
Guitar Hero - Metallica
NBA Live 10
Beatles Rock Band
Fight Night Round 3
Ghostbusters
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
The Bigs2
Dark Void
X-Mens Origins Wolverine
and More....

PSP
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Gran Turismo
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier First Look
Resistance
Gun: Showdown
Need for Speed: Shift
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
Rock Band Unplugged
Madden NFL 09
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Bigs 2
and More.....

Wii
Madden NFL 10
Beatles Rock Band
2010 FIFA south Africa
Baseball Blast
and More....

DS
Star Wars Battle Front: elite squadron
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
The Legen of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Xmen Origins: Wolverine
Kingdom Hearts 358/2
and many more.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']More like 10-15 minutes[/QUOTE]
Seriously. I had my cart ready to checkout 10 minutes after post and the stuff I wanted was sold out.

Thanks OP. I purchased a copy of GH Smash Hits for $18 shipped. That's awesome seeing the game normally retails for $30.

It seem like all the good game deals are gone. It's kinda annoying that you have to frequently visit this website like every 30 minutes or 1 hour just in case of a really good deal might pop up. If you don't snatch up that item fast it will be sold out in a few minutes.

--Can only buy games for one system

why the hell would you do this? especially on CAG where people own multiple systems.

No duplicates too. Seems like this place is more concerned with blocking a few hoarders (even though there's nothing worth reselling) than selling their games.

[quote name='ninja dog']--Can only buy games for one system

why the hell would you do this? especially on CAG where people own multiple systems.

No duplicates too. Seems like this place is more concerned with blocking a few hoarders (even though there's nothing worth reselling) than selling their games.[/QUOTE]

im with you i was gonna get how to train your dragon ps3 wolverine for 360 and shrek for wii then i saw that i wasnt allowed :(

no duplicates makes sense. but not allowing them across consoles makes no sense. Unless it's their way of getting rid of REALLY shitty stock so you're forced to buy Madden 09 just as filler.

[quote name='confoosious']no duplicates makes sense. but not allowing them across consoles makes no sense. Unless it's their way of getting rid of REALLY shitty stock so you're forced to buy Madden 09 just as filler.[/QUOTE]

Has to be some logistical reason behind this. Regardless, already made a purchase of 3 DS games and have my cart with 3 games from other systems if they decide to make the discount sale available without limiting it to a single system.

Then expect the rest to get cleaned out lol. I know there are some bottom barrel games there but c'mon 10 bucks? If you are a picky shopper like me (Meaning that you don't buy every game that looks good for 59.99), There are some gems to be found.

I ended up getting Smash Hits, Beatles Rock Band and Legends of Wrestlemania. None of those are (nowhere near) blockbuster games but i guarantee you, i will enjoy every penny of em.

Thanks to the OP for the deal

[quote name='confoosious']no duplicates makes sense. but not allowing them across consoles makes no sense. Unless it's their way of getting rid of REALLY shitty stock so you're forced to buy Madden 09 just as filler.[/QUOTE]

If you look at it from a marketing stand point yes thats why they would do it. Its so much easier to pick 3 games without constraints, but most people would be focused on picking up the same games. This pushes people into buying a game they probably wouldn't ordinarily get to weed out excess stock.

Originally there were some real solid titles, especially for the DS. Let slickdeals grab all the junk!

I guess that's what it is. I mean, there were a couple barely decent gems in there for each system-- no duplicates + no cross-systems sales = being forced into shitty games as filler. Not to mention $9 for shipping 3 games. which costs $5.25 for priority, or even less for media mail.

Thanks for the hot deal just for CAGs, brahs!

I first looked at the sales about 2 hours ago so maybe I missed some better games in the PS3 and Wii sections but thankfully the PSP had a few nice games I was looking to get. I ended up picking up Dissidia and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and I used Wipeout Pure for the last even though I could have gotten it cheaper after shipping from Amazon. Still an overall great deal for those game, thanks.op

Update-We listened to your requests and now you can mix your games for different consoles and still qualify for the 3 for $30 special!!!!!!!

[quote name='confoosious']except now there are no games left![/QUOTE]
Exactly.... would've bought yesterday if I could've mixed consoles. Now no NCAA or Madden 10.

megaman star force 3
Personal walking
fast food panic

40 shipped Nah not worth it ..

too bad all of the good games were gone before finding this site

[quote name='Stevothepro']was nba live 10 for ps3 there and it sold out? or did he really mean nba live 09?[/QUOTE]

Live 10 was on there but sold out.

PC Richard rules for letting us know about these sales.
Mind you, this sale kinda sucks at the moment, but if I saw it earlier, I would have gotten something good.

Will you guys be adding more X-Men Origins: Wolverine for the PS3? I missed out on that and would be glad to order that with Guitar Hero Smash Hits & Guitar Hero Metallica.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Update-We listened to your requests and now you can mix your games for different consoles and still qualify for the 3 for $30 special!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='wolverinevseveryone']Will you guys be adding more X-Men Origins: Wolverine for the PS3? I missed out on that and would be glad to order that with Guitar Hero Smash Hits & Guitar Hero Metallica.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately only Xbox, PSP and DS Wolverine copies are left :whistle2:# Sorry!

I wanted to let you all know that we've pulled more clearance titles from our stores and they are now online: http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp Cross-platform ordering is still valid!

FYI - for those of you that keep their games sealed (like me), the games I received were in pretty rough shape. They literally look like they were pulled out of an in-store clearance bin and had tons of shelfwear/tears and price stickers all over them. At $10 each you likely don't care but I sure did. Also they were shipped just floating around in a bubble mailer, not in a box. Bleh.

[quote name='rarebucky']FYI - for those of you that keep their games sealed (like me), the games I received were in pretty rough shape. They literally look like they were pulled out of an in-store clearance bin and had tons of shelfwear/tears and price stickers all over them. At $10 each you likely don't care but I sure did. Also they were shipped just floating around in a bubble mailer, not in a box. Bleh.[/QUOTE]

So u dnt open the games and play them? :shock:

He does, it is just that
people like to brag about backlogs in here

Its is not the amount of money you make or how broke you are but as long you have a huge backlog of games that need to be played, you are king :D

[quote name='Jiggaloj']NBA 2K10 was opened and the disc had a scratch on it. Dark Void and Ratchet & Clank: ACIT were fine.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, they actually still have a couple of games I'm interested in that I was going to pick up if the sale lasted for another week or so, but I think I'm going to pass if there's a chance I'd get an opened game.

[quote name='cRodz']He does, it is just that
people like to brag about backlogs in here

Its is not the amount of money you make or how broke you are but as long you have a huge backlog of games that need to be played, you are king :D[/QUOTE]

Is that true that a backlog is envied? Then move over suckas 'cause I have over a 100 games in my backlog...dating back to the Dreamcast. Hell, I even have a Jaguar game waiting to be played.
I never thought it was something to brag about. I just thought that I have a problem with buying so many games that I could never hope to play them all. Why do I waste all my money?

[quote name='rarebucky']FYI - for those of you that keep their games sealed (like me), the games I received were in pretty rough shape. They literally look like they were pulled out of an in-store clearance bin and had tons of shelfwear/tears and price stickers all over them. At $10 each you likely don't care but I sure did. Also they were shipped just floating around in a bubble mailer, not in a box. Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Mine were dogpile, too. The games were dumpy,bottom feeders for sure. I appreciate the deal, but 2 of the 3 were damaged floaters with bonus rattlers inside. Not even going to bother opening them. They sent the games in huge bubble envelope that could have held 9 games. For the shipping price they charge they coud have boxed it., but they were probably loose before they shipped Now the hassle of calling them and returning them.

Mine were dogpile, too. The games they sent were bottom feeders from a dump bin for sure. 2 of the 3 were damaged floaters with bonus rattlers inside. Not even going to bother opening them. They sent the games in huge bubble envelope that could have held 9 games. For the shipping price they charge they coud have boxed it., but they were probably loose before they shipped. Now the hassle of calling them and returning them. That's just part of my experience with these guys. Hope your's is better...

[quote name='bohunk']Mine were dogpile, too. The games they sent were bottom feeders from a dump bin for sure. 2 of the 3 were damaged floaters with bonus rattlers inside. Not even going to bother opening them. They sent the games in huge bubble envelope that could have held 9 games. For the shipping price they charge they coud have boxed it., but they were probably loose before they shipped. Now the hassle of calling them and returning them. That's just part of my experience with these guys. Hope your's is better...[/QUOTE]

My order of Professor Layton 1 and 2 and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 all seemed like they could have shipped from Amazon. I was amused by the $34.96 price sticker on The Diabolical Box because I paid a dollar more and got all 3 games.

[quote name='bohunk']Mine were dogpile, too. The games they sent were bottom feeders from a dump bin for sure. 2 of the 3 were damaged floaters with bonus rattlers inside. Not even going to bother opening them. They sent the games in huge bubble envelope that could have held 9 games. For the shipping price they charge they coud have boxed it., but they were probably loose before they shipped. Now the hassle of calling them and returning them. That's just part of my experience with these guys. Hope your's is better...[/QUOTE]

That really sucks to get scratch/damaged floaters with cases in such poor physical condition. I'm going to think twice before ordering here...

[quote name='bruceg']That really sucks to get scratch/damaged floaters with cases in such poor physical condition. I'm going to think twice before ordering here...[/QUOTE]

I sincerely apologize to the people who have said they've had a problem with the shipping. Hundreds of orders have gone out that have been fine but I definitely want to address the bad shipments on an individual basis.

All those who have had issues with their clearance titles please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience!

bread's done
Back